• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Lord Karn
Character: Mew2, Sheik, Marth, whoever else he wants to use.
Awesome level: over 9000
Hobbies: Smash, sleeping with neo and malk in undersized beds
Positives: super smart, super cool, super respect
Negatives: N/A

Edit: actually I think it was David who slept with us.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
More like...

Lord Karn
playstyle: heinous
personality: N/A
hobbies: scarfing burritos, getting euro sheiks to hop aboard the **** train
signature move: mewtwo hypnotize
Weakness: when jeff gets off

null55

Smash Master
cam
character: ****
****: ****
****: ****
****: 1
****: 1 (unless you're Daft or PP)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol at the demand at TJs stat sheets.

TJ DO ME DO ME

oh wait you already have. nuts. i wanna play you again. you better go to the duke next week. i can't wait to **** up your whole suite (you and cam).

lord karn

Smash Master
Lord Karn
Character: Mew2, Sheik, Marth, whoever else he wants to use.
Awesome level: over 9000
Hobbies: Smash, sleeping with neo and malk in undersized beds
Positives: super smart, super cool, super respect
Negatives: N/A

Edit: actually I think it was David who slept with us.
hehe, yeah it was David

and dorsey is right, I am 20

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
i don't like how my trolling ability is 4. :( what's that supposed to mean TJ?
I just think that you have a slightly higher trolling ability than you let on is all. . .*smiiiiiiiiiiiirk*
GET TROLLED. . .but not really.
should I go back and make amendments? nah.

Maybe I should just get rid of the age thing since I'm always getting it wrong. you know?

Anyways. . .Here's for you 3rd set of stat sheets. . .
Got a request from. . . Stingers, Dark Hart and Karn?
this should be interesting. . . .
STAT SHEETS, 3RD STRIKE!

Stingers Cool *** avatar
Hobbies: Smash, Getting his name mispronounced by PP, DMC (not the rap group, the capcom videogame), Animu, Arguing with Twitch
Character: Peach, Mario, Doc?
Playstyle: LaidBack Offensive; Seems to take his time in getting the kill, will move around the stage at a comfortable rate, avoiding the opponent until its time to strike. Once you're off edge, its all about the edgeguarding. Spends half his peach dittos edgeguarding and the other have getting edgeguarded
Logic Style: Chuckling Neutral; Almost a lurking neutral, but has a high presence on the boards, and is funnier than a lurking, doesnt attack enough for an offensive, but definitely backs his claims up with information, so he's not a defensive. Specializes in pouting.
Troll Factor: 7.5 Dude is pretty level headed.
Trolling ability: 5. *pout*

Dark Hart? . . . . .
Hobbies: Smash, Avatar,
Character: Marth, Falco, Falcon, Zelda?
Playstyle: Technical Defensive; Characters rely on agility or weird movement patterns to set up for powerful attacks. expect fairs and bairs. Probably has a tilt heavy ground game
Logic Style: Chuckling Neutral; specializes in pouts a bit more than Stingers does. Using Ocean-like comedy routines.
Troll Factor: probably a 5, but I'll give you a 6
Trolling ability: 4. You gotta show me more trollin, man. . . . if you're even a man.

Lord Karn
Hobbies: Smash, Avoiding TJ in Lenoir, sleeping with guys in undersized beds *!*, ****** european ninjas, hair model,
Character: Fox, shiek? Falcon?????? WHAT?
Playstyle: Technical Offensive. Is very careful and throws in techniques that he spends a lot of time honing. Does this thing called "ledge canceling" which I havent seen anyone else do, not even PP, is sometimes prone to suicide because of fingers that sometimes go too far, such is the price to pay for such rapid gameplay.
Logic Style: Comedic Defensive; He differs from other defensives in that he seems to have a good amount of control. Isnt too pushy, but his questions have force. when not in arguements will show a quiet but jolly personality
Troll Factor: 4?. . .5? . . 5.5. If you don't remember seeing me at Lenoir and then ask about it. . *shakes head* shell, man. . .shell.
Trolling ability: 7 could prolly do like a Mage on DFO and kill'em with Sweetness.

And thus ends the 3rd installment of stat sheets. Good afternoon.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
lol at the demand at TJs stat sheets.

TJ DO ME DO ME

oh wait you already have. nuts. i wanna play you again. you better go to the duke next week. i can't wait to **** up your whole suite (you and cam).
I had no idea they would be popular when I started the first one. I guess I should thank Zio?
I will probably be there. . . . hopefully. . . oh ****. HKonJ. You remember william barber?
He's hitting that made guilt trip about going to a march at Central I think.
I feel like I should go, maybe you should too? Idk.
He's been trying to get me to go for . . this is the 3rd time now? thats 3 years.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
ha ha HA! I was seriously considering lowering that MM because I felt bad about taking 10$ because you seem like a cool guy. Not anymore though! :chuckle:
See thats funny because I felt the exact same. I didn't wanna just take your money because you seem pretty kool too. I mean its just whatever. I like that your confident, but I gotta tell ya man your probably going to lose for sure.

null55

Smash Master
well anyway, i think someone should return the favor.

TJ Infinat
Catchphrases: "Why not?", "Fun stuff", "FUCKKKK!!!", "[words before] waffle shirt [words after]"
Hobbies: Smash, Japanese internet thingies, putting on waffle shirts, Guitar playing, singing, Pimping (literally, i mean god**** just make a decision, ***** u gonna end up like [insert character of a horrible movie] if you keep that **** up)
Character(s): Mario, DK, Peach, Doc, mainly
Playstyle: Donkey Strong. resourceful, strong-willed, thrives on confidence; tends to apply to personalized boundaries of spacing and the pretense before starting a match that you will definitely not tech no matter what the situation. As a result, combos can be lopsided and strange, but functional. Obstinate and evasively persistent, he won't let you come back to the stage, and won't let you keep him off.
Main Weakness: Characters that won't die
Logic Style: Beyond just text-book observational defenses against factual mistakes, he employs a pseudo-red herring style: he will reference something completely irrelevant, not to change the subject (traditional red herring), but to actually defend his stance, forging a powerful inadvertent troll in the process.
Troll Factor: 4... understanding enough in himself to usually not get overly misguided by potentially offensive tangents, but black and sensitive enough to occasionally fall into a serious trap that questions his validity within a group of humans
Troll Ability: 2. hilarious and disturbing Samuel L. Jackson avatar and asterisk-heavy mannerisms detract from trolling ability, and if not that then something else -_-;;

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Have you arm wrestled Adam neo?

I can tell you right now Dorsey is insanely beast for his size.
Me and Adam used to, but its been so long. Yea I know hes got a bicep, but he can't beat me and honestly dorsey won't be able to either. I'm not trying to be cocky, I'm just telling you how its gonna go down.

null55

Smash Master
i'm 16
and my trolling ability is a 5? guess i can't argue :(
you bet ur *** you can't.

wait you're 16? wtf... how old is Jim?

and if it was irl trolling, you'd be like 8. for me at least. god you scare the **** out of me.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Dr. Neo
Hobbies: Living in Alaska, lifting weights, having a life
Character: Doc
Playstyle: Defensive, likes to bait and plays with lots of pills
Logic Style: Wtf does this mean...you're a funny guy I guess. and you make people laugh
Troll Factor: 9
Trolling ability: 0.3, neo is way too nice to troll people

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Me and Adam used to, but its been so long. Yea I know hes got a bicep, but he can't beat me and honestly dorsey won't be able to either. I'm not trying to be cocky, I'm just telling you how its gonna go down.
Fair enough, I can see you're confident, and probably for good reason. Adam is really strong nowadays (and I'd like to think I'm a good judge of strength, I used to bench press 315 3-4x at 180 lbs after 8 years of powerlifting). I am pretty out of shape but it took him like 20 seconds to beat me lol. Dorsey's good too. It should be fun.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
well anyway, i think someone should return the favor.

TJ Infinat
Catchphrases: "Why not?", "Fun stuff", "FUCKKKK!!!", "[words before] waffle shirt [words after]"
Hobbies: Smash, Japanese internet thingies, putting on waffle shirts, Guitar playing, singing, Pimping (literally, i mean god**** just make a decision, ***** u gonna end up like [insert character of a horrible movie] if you keep that **** up)
Character(s): Mario, DK, Peach, Doc, mainly
Playstyle: Donkey Strong. resourceful, strong-willed, thrives on confidence; tends to apply to personalized boundaries of spacing and the pretense before starting a match that you will definitely not tech no matter what the situation. As a result, combos can be lopsided and strange, but functional. Obstinate and evasively persistent, he won't let you come back to the stage, and won't let you keep him off.
Main Weakness: Characters that won't die
Logic Style: Beyond just text-book observational defenses against factual mistakes, he employs a pseudo-red herring style: he will reference something completely irrelevant, not to change the subject (traditional red herring), but to actually defend his stance, forging a powerful inadvertent troll in the process.
Troll Factor: 4... understanding enough in himself to usually not get overly misguided by potentially offensive tangents, but black and sensitive enough to occasionally fall into a serious trap that questions his validity within a group of humans
Troll Ability: 2. hilarious and disturbing Samuel L. Jackson avatar and asterisk-heavy mannerisms detract from trolling ability, and if not that then something else -_-;;

****. . .****. . .
see? Cam should be doing this ****.
Btw, I'm 18, *****.

Twitch, I colored you name, I even colored your name "lil pp" a different color.
Stop trollin. and I wasnt really aiming at you.

boxxy voice: "YOU TROOOOOOOOOOOLLIN"

null55

Smash Master
lol nah dude, the **** i would make up would be far less accurate.

i just know you. (what an imposing statement; i mean well enough for a stat sheet at least.)

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Dr. Neo
Hobbies: Living in Alaska, lifting weights, having a life
Character: Doc
Playstyle: Defensive, likes to bait and plays with lots of pills
Logic Style: Wtf does this mean...you're a funny guy I guess. and you make people laugh
Troll Factor: 9
Trolling ability: 0.3, neo is way too nice to troll people
Man that was really good. I don't use a lot of pills though. Other than that super good.

Oh yea and I'm turning 21 on the 25th of March.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Since NC is an inconsistent butthole I talked to Karn and he agreed that the PRs should be updated this week(before duke).

Rather than setting a time I'm just going to find and bother Foxy and Mike and Karn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom