• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

null55

Smash Master
i'm sure Ali cares how people feel. Mike doesn't give two ****s. ****.

and what i mean by that is that he's not trying to be a role model or a "politically correct" smasher. everyone knows that... there's no point in point in sarcastically pointing it out. it won't change.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
At least it boosts posts count.

And that's all one poster should strive for.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You guys can take what you want to from it. Mike probably knows how I meant it, and his silence isn't super surprising.

On the matter of PRs, I'll talk to the panel later this week I decided.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can't wait for February, then. And see if this list does have some change.

lord karn

Smash Master
*frown*
karn. maybe if you start waving back when I see you in lenoir. . . .
Whoa. . . I don't remember seeing you at lenoir. That means you must have gotten past my amazing observational skills. you, sir, are very very sneaky.

However, that one guy that works at lenoir that kind of looks like you got me and david so good the other day. We were standing near the bread and we ask him if there is any more bread. He slowly walks over, takes his glove off, slaps it against the table, looks into the basket and says, "I guess not." Then we just all started laughing for a while. it was greeeaaaaaaaatt

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
Whoa. . . I don't remember seeing you at lenoir. That means you must have gotten past my amazing observational skills. you, sir, are very very sneaky.

However, that one guy that works at lenoir that kind of looks like you got me and david so good the other day. We were standing near the bread and we ask him if there is any more bread. He slowly walks over, takes his glove off, slaps it against the table, looks into the basket and says, "I guess not." Then we just all started laughing for a while. it was greeeaaaaaaaatt
*frown*
**** you karn, you just made me lol in class. . . . . .

null55

Smash Master
whoa. . . I Don't Remember Seeing You At Lenoir. That Means You Must Have Gotten Past My Amazing Observational Skills. You, Sir, Are Very Very Sneaky.

However, That One Guy That Works At Lenoir That Kind Of Looks Like You Got Me And David So Good The Other Day. We Were Standing Near The Bread And We Ask Him If There Is Any More Bread. He Slowly Walks Over, Takes His Glove Off, Slaps It Against The Table, Looks Into The Basket And Says, "i Guess Not." Then We Just All Started Laughing For A While. It Was Greeeaaaaaaaatt
Hhhaaaahahahahaha LMAO

i envy you to the degree of the heavens.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol ness.

i've never faced a ness...i wonder what the ganon ness matchup is like...i'd probably just fair and stuff and ness would like...fair and stuff.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
lol.. you can't fair ness (it's really hard against a good one). ness's fair beats it out every time.. gotta space bairs/uairs, and ftilt and jab are useful as usual. Out of dthrow either uair or bair depending on DI, nothing else works.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
also you have to make sure you're flight isnt predictable. Wave landing forward for an attack can be useless against his fB, which then sets him up for a dair to fsmash combo. Watch out for the bair, it has good damage. a sneaky ness can catch you coming up for the ledge with his up b and have you land at exactly the right spot to fsmash you into oblivion.

****ing little kids and their bats.

PLUR, I'll play my bowser vs your ness?

Now I just wanna play low tier match ups all day.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
nah bro roy is secretly god tier right behind game and watch and his horribly over powered and broken shiel and zelda and her retardedly good down b just ask pp he knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom