• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Yo Forest. We need to playyyeeee. Get Travis and Ali and let's have our selves a FEST. I got some potentials that need some smackin around. When we are done we will name ourselves The Travisties after a certain someone we know. ;D

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
The next PR update should be called the "Anniversary Edition" and should celebrate one year of a dynamic PR. It should also somehow honor PP as having been the first on the PR's for some time and repping (and ******?) you all for quite some time.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
The next PR update should be called the "Anniversary Edition" and should celebrate one year of a dynamic PR. It should also somehow honor PP as having been the first on the PR's for some time and repping (and ******?) you all for quite some time.
Ergo, Concurtedly, vis-a-vi.
In short gentlemen, we should do something for PP.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Ergo, Concurtedly, vis-a-vi.
In short gentlemen, we should do something for PP.
no, hell no, ...???

we do not GIFT PP for taking all off our (mostly your) money and repaying us with ****.

i just meant do something on the boards...

the focus of my post was on the "anniversary edition" thing

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No one should do anything for me except challenge me/each other. Best fucin anniversary ever.

DJ kind of did something about it with his quotes thing. Shame he didn't do a synopsis or something. I would, but yeah.

@Rawfuls: I plan on keeping you updated with whatever I do from now on. =)

null55

Smash Master
yo Charlotte better be at the next shiz. yall *****s mad gay.

in the good way, obv.

i.e. let's ****

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
no, hell no, ...???

we do not GIFT PP for taking all off our (mostly your) money and repaying us with ****.

i just meant do something on the boards...

the focus of my post was on the "anniversary edition" thing
Everyone goes crazy (I'm trolling with the crazy remark ) and doesn't listen before they make opinions. How about we do something like crew Battles.

PP gets 40 stocks and we get the same. We all try to beat PP with our stocks.
I was going over it in my mind as a joke but I don't see why not unless PP objects.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
he wouldn't even sell *** some clean urine

so dude failed his drug test

bad friend

edit: yeah.. no name is better

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
. . . Um, If this is true I think that both parties wouldn't like info like that on SWF. That's their own business (if it's true)

I know you might be trying to be funny but this isn't. I wanna be cool with everyone Munkey
so don't take this as a personal attack. Just my opinion on the matter.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
. . . Um, If this is true I think that both parties wouldn't like info like that on SWF. That's their own business (if it's true)

I know you might be trying to be funny but this isn't. I wanna be cool with everyone Munkey
HAHAHA I TOLD YOU PP.... i was right

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace

Obviously it isn't true.. and i wasn't trying to be funny... i was just proving a point to pp.. and he apparently got it.. based on his response of course...

but aren't you the guy that walked up to me.. in my place of business (that we had to jump through hoops for)... infront of an underage girl (whos mom was responsible for getting a town curfew lifted for teenagers at my coffee shop.. which wasnt easy).. and having never met me... asked.. "DO YOU KNOW WHERE TO SCORE SOME POT"

I know you might have been trying to be "cool"... but it wasn't.
so don't take this as a personal attack. Just my opinion on the matter...

thanks for the critique though.... i hope you learn as much from my post as i did from yours =/

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Obviously it isn't true.. and i wasn't trying to be funny... i was just proving a point to pp.. and he apparently got it.. based on his response of course...

but aren't you the guy that walked up to me.. in my place of business (that we had to jump through hoops for)... infront of an underage girl (whos mom was responsible for getting a town curfew lifted for teenagers at my coffee shop.. which wasnt easy).. and having never met me... asked.. "DO YOU KNOW WHERE TO SCORE SOME POT"

I know you might have been trying to be "cool"... but it wasn't.
so don't take this as a personal attack. Just my opinion on the matter...

thanks for the critique though.... i hope you learn as much from my post as i did from yours =/
You usually don't post here so I thought that

1) you're trolling

2) You're play fighting with PP

or

3) What you said is true

Some people ( like Inui ) don't care what they say and to whom they say it to.
When I met you I was kinda being discreet. And I didn't see a girl just two guys.
And how is trying to find pot cool ? That doesn't even make sense. When I "try"
to be cool I don't go about it by buying pot.

I'm really nice to everyone I meet and also defend people who might be too nice
to say anything. I mentioned in my last post that I didn't mean anything by it if it
wasn't true. I think that you deal with aggresive people more than often than not and thought that I'm the kinda guy to argue but I'm not. I'm pretty sure we could be friends
because I get along with everyone. I just think you need to chill and actually get to know someones character before you think they are attacking you.

null55

Smash Master
lol ***** " "tries" " to be cool.

you wanna be cool, check this avatar

<--

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
chill daft
it's the internet
Wait, you're telling me to chill when I just said I'm nice to everyone and that
I'm not here to argue ?

I am chill. lol Why are you trying to make me look like a jerk ?
Anyone in the smash scene that has ever met me knows that I'm an
extremely nice and cordial person.

I'm letting everyone know that I'm here to relax and have a good time.
Not argue over spilt milk. Is anyone actually reading the content of my post ? :(

<3333 CATFISH.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
i'm not really reading your posts
i can just say you're overreacting over nothing
cause your posts are too long

edit: lol i actually read your post
"Is anyone actually reading the content of my post"
XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom