• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! (Updated 2/11/10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Scidadle knows what's up.

@Lumpy: You'd be surprised at how often I'm highly entertained.
giggidy giggidy
ive always thought m. bison's moveset was mildly entertaining
when i first played sfii (the hd remix or whatever) i was new to the series and i though i made up an infinite bison could do to someone when they're blocking... then he learned how to grab... i'm a noob... but i was entertained...
puff ditto's are the BEST form of entertainment.
you're right. let's get on wifi and puff ditto in brawl! that would be the MEGA OPTIMUS PRIMATRON of entertainment!!!!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Eggm grabbed Aziz and threw/forcefully shoved him. Aziz then hit his head really hard on the floor after landing on it, airgo giving him a concussion. Yea, Eggm was out of line, especially since Hax is a minor, but he was being provoked. I mean, Hax went on to get 2nd place, it obviously wasn't thaaat bad. There is already enough drama in the Smash community so we should leave this where is it.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Eggm grabbed Aziz and threw/forcefully shoved him. Aziz then hit his head really hard on the floor after landing on it, airgo giving him a concussion. Yea, Eggm was out of line, especially since Hax is a minor, but he was being provoked. I mean, Hax went on to get 2nd place, it obviously wasn't thaaat bad. There is already enough drama in the Smash community so we should leave this where is it.
WHOAH

i didnt realize this **** actually happened. not cool

how was he provoked again?

edit: please DO namesearch

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
1. Lucas, why did you post that????

2. Theo, go to the nojohns bi-weekly thread in ATL North.

3. they won't go to GAMME, Scidadle. =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom