• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
SC will need a representative in the PR panel, which gives us an even number of panelists if we just get one.

People can't easily make it to the others' tournaments.

There would be no way to tell who would go where if they only attended one tournament somewhere. Bias would abound and nothing would get worked out.

SC wouldn't be happy. I just have a feeling.

Why do you want this to happen anyway?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I went down to SC and they're not all scrubs like I thought they were basically

Devin beat Bill, and Ryan's Pit is really good too (though I don't remember his results, I know he lost to Sushi in winners but Bill did too...)

It sucks they have no representation whatsoever when they deserve something for all the work they've done

(Yay should be on the Melee PRs too tbh)

You don't have to make it to every tournament to be considered, I mean TC only made Billfest for the Melee PRs and he's still on there, Devin only made Billfest for Brawl so why not consider him too. Plus Karn said earlier BANishment would be considered where people aren't likely to use MK, but the only 2 NC people there were Bill and I (besides Sushi, who would've gone all MK).

There's nothing wrong with putting an SC player on the panel, I mean just take Karn off, he doesn't even care about Brawl anymore

But if they don't want it I guess it doesn't really matter

I just want their scene to develop and PRs are a great way to do that

Also my selfish reason is I beat Devin and I want something good on my record so I don't fall down to like 9th lol

BEHR

Smash Hero
why not SC have a top 3 PR?

Stingers does have a point in a way.

We tried it.

NC is lazy we would not travel lol.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Not at all based off of results, just based of my perception of how good players are.

1. PP
2. Stingers
3. Duo
4. Karn
5. Shady
6. Bill
7. Rag
8. Mits
9. Flamingo
10. KillerSOS

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
No matchup vs diddy is ever fun.
mk ditto and mk vs snake are hands down the most fun matches

EDIT: Diddy is gay and is not fun to play against
i agree with the hatred of the tiny more annoying donkey kong
MK v Snake is so campy and boring. Its only cool when the MK gets grabs really easy, but then its just ****.

Clearly none of you have seen dojo vs alpha zealot, thats how I aspire to play the matchup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnu5Z5b4-cw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6XQV8h4f1o (the better of the two imo)

Duo55

Smash Ace
I find myself covetting the #1 spot more and more... also, I made a covenant with myself a long time ago in Virginia, before I was known in NC... if someone goes diddy on me, I'm chosing meta-knight. I've broke that promise once already, and regretted it, imo diddy is brawls biggest pest, being able to spawn items that stay on the field, and are some of the best option limiters in the game? Thats enough to be in top tier right there. add in a highly useful glide toss, a lagless dash attack, a good air and ground game, AND to top it all off he can grab you while holding an item. Diddys an ***.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Duo makes me want to pick up Fox in Brawl. :]

But I think im goin Pika. :]

tho I havent played Brawl in like 5 months.

Foxy

Smash Master
Not at all based off of results, just based of my perception of how good players are.

1. PP
2. Stingers
3. Duo
4. Karn
5. Shady
6. Bill
7. Rag
8. Mits
9. Flamingo
10. KillerSOS
Not at all based off of my perception of how good players are, just based off of results.

1. Dr. Peepee
2. Lord Karn
2. Duo
4. Shady
5. Mitsurugi
6. Stingers
7-10. 4 of the following: Jon?, KillerSOS, Flamingo, Ragnarok, Foxy (too many overlapping records to decide)

HM: Keith, NC-Echo, Sushi-Man, OmniOstrich

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I went down to SC and they're not all scrubs like I thought they were basically

Devin beat Bill, and Ryan's Pit is really good too (though I don't remember his results, I know he lost to Sushi in winners but Bill did too...)

It sucks they have no representation whatsoever when they deserve something for all the work they've done

(Yay should be on the Melee PRs too tbh)

You don't have to make it to every tournament to be considered, I mean TC only made Billfest for the Melee PRs and he's still on there, Devin only made Billfest for Brawl so why not consider him too. Plus Karn said earlier BANishment would be considered where people aren't likely to use MK, but the only 2 NC people there were Bill and I (besides Sushi, who would've gone all MK).

There's nothing wrong with putting an SC player on the panel, I mean just take Karn off, he doesn't even care about Brawl anymore

But if they don't want it I guess it doesn't really matter

I just want their scene to develop and PRs are a great way to do that

Also my selfish reason is I beat Devin and I want something good on my record so I don't fall down to like 9th lol
that dont mean nothing u little **** head. i beat devin at omni's tourney and bill has beaten me everytime i face him in tourney, i just think bill has a hard time wit swordsmen

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
why is everyone learning snake nowadays, first jon, then sushi, then some *****, then another *****, then , karn, then stingers, and now bill?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Not at all based off of my perception of how good players are, just based off of results.

1. Dr. Peepee
2. Lord Karn
2. Duo
4. Shady
5. Mitsurugi
6. Stingers
7-10. 4 of the following: Jon?, KillerSOS, Flamingo, Ragnarok, Foxy (too many overlapping records to decide)

HM: Keith Da Thief, NC-Echo, Sushi-Man, OmniOstrich
Fixed

10 fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom