• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hm, so when do you think the new PR list is going to be made?
That's a good question.

Was Billfest the first Brawl tournament after HERB 2? If so, then we'll need to wait at least for two more tournaments, but I have a feeling that Mekos (probably) getting on the already ever-changing PRs will require us to get more data.

*CT*

Smash Lord
That's a good question.

Was Billfest the first Brawl tournament after HERB 2? If so, then we'll need to wait at least for two more tournaments, but I have a feeling that Mekos (probably) getting on the already ever-changing PRs will require us to get more data.
Yeah I think Billfest was the first tournament after Herb 2, I'd like to see that Lucas on the PRs and about two more tournaments gives me time to improve :O

DJRome

Smash Hero
is there a lot of interest for brawl biweeklies? because if there is, i may decide to host those, which would admittedly run much more smoothly given that i would not participate. just throwing that out there if anyone has a clue on that.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
is there a lot of interest for brawl biweeklies? because if there is, i may decide to host those, which would admittedly run much more smoothly given that i would not participate. just throwing that out there if anyone has a clue on that.
Host them in Charlotte. That'd be epic.

Also, don't know if either of these count, but PLUR had those low-tiers, and then the week after that there was another tourney. Sorry, but I forget who threw it because I didn't get to go.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Tournaments after HERB2 were the LOL Omni's tournament and Billfest. Will Omni's singles will be taken into any account? I did horrible last Billfest, lols.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You mean instead of Melee? dawwwww

I promise you things won't be a whole lot different time-wise whether you enter or not. You'll have more entrants and *probably* less setups.

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Bi-weeklies in Charlotte would be a great thing.
You're GD right. If only we had a continuous venue we could use...

Going to start looking for venues for a bigger CLT tourney soon. Out of curiosity, would NC be willing to come down for a Brawl tourney? Maybe a Melee tourney too, but definitely Brawl.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sushi you coming to hickory this weekend? i hear some SC people may possibly be driving up you can get a ride with possibly maybe

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
Fiz: Probably snake and maybe a little bit of marth

I hope you can go. I want a rematch. My snake vs. your rob (without lag this time).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'd much rather do mk dittos...but...we can't. but i'm on for some rob/snake gfs

mk ditto seriouslies though...we have to :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom