• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Yeah, his team beat me and Rohan first round of doubles. *gasp*

oh wait... that doesn't matter.;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dude DUB that's a good question. Catch me at something with Brawl and we'll play. Maybe Boone? Nah you probably aren't going. Billfest I guess lol.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
PP, did you know that you and Stongers are the only bros on the Brawl PRs who haven't faced me in a single match yet?

I'm getting at both of you at Billfest.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Yeah, you're right. The only time we played was when we were goofing off in the hotel room during HERB2 playing Boss Battles and that big **** custom stage. :laugh:

I fixed it.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Duuuude playing smash with everyone was so fun last weekend. So fun that I'd even play BRAWL with any of you right now lol. I should play a few games and bust out mah G&W one of these days :grin:

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Yeah, I've played you both in Melee before, long ago at Foxy's. In fact, you were my first Melee tourney opponent EVER, PP. I was honored, and *****.

THO

Smash Apprentice
Yo pp, i got some recommendations for the PR, just make every one who sucks your **** on the list, then those who choose to suck more or suck with greater vigor/want it more can be higher on the list.

Its a pretty solid plan.
Just don't **** it up like all the other plans ****ed up PR in the past.

Keep it simple, you know, you can do a round robin of **** sucking.
Get the top five players in NC to just come over and, you know, go at it and you can do a pretty comprehensive PR from that alone.

Also, if you have any out of staters coming to a tourney you can size em up the day of the tourney and just get a quick BJ before the whole show begins, that way you won't be getting messed up results just because some random stranger didn't suck your ****.

Just try it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah. crap.

I've been meaning to think about that. I'll think about it and talk to Karn and we'll see what happens.

If I had to guess I'd say they wouldn't count, but that would mean waiting a good while for an update.

lord karn

Smash Master
Theoretically MK banned tournies shouldn't count at all. However, I wouldn't be against counting sets where neither player would feasibly go MK.

We also have Omni's tournament. There is no reason why sets that happened before people got there money back shouldn't count. They were still playing in tournament. Anything that happened after it was announced that the tournament wasn't going to finish shouldn't count, though.

So we have, Billfest, part of Omni's, perhaps a few matches from BANishment, and NCSU. I think that's probably enough.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
NO

You really think that's enough Karn? I'll take your word for it. I don't know anything about Brawl set counts so you'll have to fill me in but I guess we can make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom