• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Brawl Power Rankings! (Update 11/08!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
It's just too far away for us. =/

East, I'd say try Play and Trade by Tryon and Harris, but their tvs are a little laggy. Like, a second or two laggy. Not to mention the REALLY creepy guy that goes there....

I'm looking for something near the Concord area. I have a place in mind, but I'd rather wait until it cools off, as it's primarily outdoors but has a power source to it.
DO IT NICK!

...where you talkin bout?

lord karn

Smash Master
Actually, I was able to get several repetitions of the infinite off on him after a little while. It's just the downtrhow is like in slow motion for some reason. I'm hoping by Billfest I'll be able to play a lot of ICs in tourney.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I beat ChuDat who 2 stocked ph00t who met Derick at McDonalds who invented Wavedashing which PP uses

Why am I not #1

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
So I heard this Killer person and some Flamingo kid kinda placed top5 at a tourney with 7 of our 10 PRed players present... hm.
So, I heard this Shady Penguin guy would have gotten 1st place if he was there because everybody in the top 5 (especially PP) would have S'd his D.

lord karn

Smash Master
I beat ChuDat who 2 stocked ph00t who met Derick at McDonalds who invented Wavedashing which PP uses

Why am I not #1
So I heard I beat Stingers in all three games, who beat ChuDat who 2 stocked ph00t who met Derick at McDonalds who invented Wavedashing which PP uses.

lord karn

Smash Master
So I heard I beat Stingers in all three games, who beat ChuDat who 2 stocked ph00t who met Derick at McDonalds who invented Wavedashing which PP uses.
Whoa whoa whoa guys.

So I heard I beat Stingers in all three games, who beat ChuDat who 2 stocked ph00t who met Derick at McDonalds who invented Wavedashing which PP used to **** me.

WTF IT'S A CIRCLE

(cle)

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
WAAARG MY DOUBLE POSTS KEEP GETTING BLoCKED! .:mad:

(cle)

eDIT: OK THAT'S BETTER. now, where were we. . .
I knew this day would come.

With the great Lord of the Karns finally enraged, reality will begin to collapse and reshape itself.

You will be able to divide by zero, it will be possible to travel faster than the speed of light, Stingers will be straight, only certain things will cause cancer, Chuck Norris will be mortal, that will be Falco, and Inui will be good at Brawl.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
If that child can pull himself away from M2k's teat long enough to find just the right Phoenix Wright animated gif and try to string together enough sentences to even attempt to rage without inflating his own galactic ego, I think we should all be humbled.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
If that child can pull himself away from M2k's teat long enough to find just the right Phoenix Wright animated gif and try to string together enough sentences to even attempt to rage without inflating his own galactic ego, I think we should all be humbled.
Beautifully said. I see why you have a book.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
*combo reset*

we have a social room.

use it. =D

and no, Inui didn't see anything on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom