• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THe NFL is starting!

Dido

Smash Journeyman
well i am a big fan of foot ball. ( even though im short and weak) and i heard the jets for the

first game! btw who are you rooting for. stellers. the best team evar. people like colts in indy alot D=.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Anyone besides the Bucs, they'll be lucky to win 2 games this year.

I also think this has been done before.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Rooting for mah Jets. Everyone has them being last in the AFC East but they'll surprise everyone with their talent.

And :mad:/Straked/whatever you wanna be called, NFL threads have been made before, but they usually go along with the season that's occuring. So this thread would be used for the 2009-10 season.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
Steelers!

not because they won the super bowl. i followed them since in the 6th grade, 3 years ago.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Eagles, just wish they didn't pick up VDick.

It will be interesting to see two starter QB's on one team.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
Some good/surprising games so far. Arizona lost, Peterson and Brees had huge games (no surprise there I guess), and a crazy end to the Bengals/Broncos game. I love this :)

I'm a Packers fan, so I'm really excited for tonights game. Should be a good one!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I (sadly) am following the Cleveland Browns. Ive been watching them since I was a little kid.
Mangini seems like a much better coach than Romeo Crennel was, so for once I can have SOME hope in this team.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
The Lions are my favorite team; however I'm rooting for the 49ers all the way this season. Mike Singletary is an awsome head coach and I predict the 49ers will be the sleeper team. I've got them in the Superbowl vs. Pittsburgh. Once Singletary came onboard the 49ers ended lasted year 7-9 after starting 2-7.

Wow was that Eagles/Panthers game lopsided. I thought Carolina would be much better.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
Denver/Cincy ending= the second Immaculate Reception lol
the announcer's yelling was effing hilarious
AP's long TD run was epic
I lol'd at Patriots win
Raiders got screwed over on that overturned TD call but theyre doing surprisingly good

god I love football

D

Deleted member

Drew Brees had the best game of his career against none other than the Lions.
Yeah... another long year in the Motor City.

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
Pats, Vikes, and Saints. I'm and Jets fan and although I like my team this year, Brady is back. Maybe we can get a wild card spot.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I'm a St. Louis fan, and I got a feeling this is gonna be another bad season for us Rams :(. We just don't have the talent as we did back with Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, Isaac Bruce, Marshall Faulk, Marshall Faulk, and also Marshall Faulk. We were too good back then, that one yard in the Super Bowl was no luck :chuckle:.

I got a good feeling about the Falcons going far this year, that offense was good enough last year without Tony G, with 'em it reminds me of the Colts' offense in '06, Atlanta will have a good season if everyone stays healthy.

Peeze is right, the Patriots' will not do as good as people expect this year, they seem out of whack on both sides of the ball, and no amount of skill can save bad execution and choppy defense.

Go Rams, that's it for me!

:036:

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
dude. why are the patriots ranked number 2 in most of the power rankings?

they BARELY won. that's some horse ****.

and the seahawks SPANKED the rams 28-0 and they're ranked practically last of the teams that won.
Do you know how hard it is to win a game in which your down 2 scores with 5 minutes left?

Bills are no joke this year, the AFC East is a tough division.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Raiders fan for life.

Then I gotta give it to the Cowboys. Sorry, but I'm a Texan.

I wish I could go to the Cowboys/Raiders game on Thanksgiving. I live 15 minutes away! Argh for 400 dollar seats!

D

Deleted member

Detroit looked awful good today.

In other news, **** you Jeff Reed. I needed 3 ****ing fantasy points out of you and you miss both FGs. That's the 2nd week that my bench has outscored my team.

atzero

Smash Cadet
Lionz are teh best everz!!11

PurfektSeezunBoi

But everyone knows its all about the Seahawks/Saints

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Whoohoo the Lions finally won! I soo thought they were going to choke. Congrats.

Did anyone see that 49ers/Vikings game. Simply amazing! Epic finish! I hope this is a preview of the NFC Championship.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Did anyone see that 49ers/Vikings game. Simply amazing! Epic finish! I hope this is a preview of the NFC Championship.
Agreed. That was vintage Farve right there. Although I don't think that will be the NFC Championship game.

Edit: Broncos 3-0!? Who saw that coming.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Meh I dont watch football but I know that the dolphins are coming in last this year. Lately theyve been playing worse than mediocre

Top Bottom