• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

omega_ridley_X

Smash Apprentice
The fiery pits of Norfair, home of RIDLEY!!!
I don't understand why you guys are acting like they were unfairly banned. They did that to themselves, probably so they would get honored by you guys like some kind of fallen leader.

On topic: Yeah i thought that version exclusive stuff was kinda weird, i like japanese characters and i wanna play as them. Who do you think Ridley's partner in subspace would be?
...probably a villain, or even *gulp* samus

Patinator

Smash Champion
Guess what. I'm back, Ridley supporters! And let me just say: I'm disappointed.

I almost don't want to come 'round here again. Grim Lizard, Gypsy Lee, platnum, and I believe Legolastom as well... Who's next? Grim is permanently banned, by Youko in fact, an ex-R.I.D.L.E.Y. member (Right?), Gypsy is gone as well, with both accounts shot down, and platnum... I don't know why he was banned. Spam, I guess. Wreked, you're lucky. VERY lucky. Lego, you're gonna be gone soon I think, reading your posts.

Few intelligent people last in this thread; Ridley_Prime, the ultimate quoter, and Reyairia, who I haven't seen post for a while, are two examples. Yaya, your last post is right.

All pride R.I.D.L.E.Y. had is gone.

Even Shuma hasn't been around for a while. Yes, I've been keeping up. Colbusman quit long ago. What IS left of R.I.D.L.E.Y., anyway?

Ah well. Best enjoy the thread while we still have it...

A toast, I propose. To our lost members: Platnum. Gypsy. Grim. And as well as probably-gone: Wreked. And Lego.

I for one vote for peace. No more flaming betwixt Geno and Ridley, or Ashley and Ridley. That will prolong the thread's life.

But, alas, I'm not even a supporter. (...:mad:) Read. First. Post. ...

So. This is it; we all will soon die. Ridley's Intensley Dedicated Legion of Enthusiastic Youths is to be wiped off the face of Smashboards. I knew ye well, Ridley...

Oh yes. Thanks for the posting tips all those pages back, Ridley_Prime! ^_^ I guess they helped, huh?

Ridley for Brawl. R.I.D.L.E.Y. for life, however much it has left...

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
If this thread gets closed, I'll be the one to make the new thread.
Shouldn't it be Colbusman? It's a shame that this thread can't coexist with the others I really thought we would make it to his confirmation this time :(

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Apparently some fat panda won't let us make a new thread. He's ridiculous. He didn't even read what I said. I pmed him.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
On topic: Yeah i thought that version exclusive stuff was kinda weird, i like japanese characters and i wanna play as them. Who do you think Ridley's partner in subspace would be?
i hope to god that it's Dark Samus. Dark Samus would be epic win, especially paired with Ridley.

and hey, it could happen...it did in Prime 3.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Guess what. I'm back, Ridley supporters! And let me just say: I'm disappointed.

I almost don't want to come 'round here again. Grim Lizard, Gypsy Lee, platnum, and I believe Legolastom as well... Who's next? Grim is permanently banned, by Youko in fact, an ex-R.I.D.L.E.Y. member (Right?), Gypsy is gone as well, with both accounts shot down, and platnum... I don't know why he was banned. Spam, I guess. Wreked, you're lucky. VERY lucky. Lego, you're gonna be gone soon I think, reading your posts.

Few intelligent people last in this thread; Ridley_Prime, the ultimate quoter, and Reyairia, who I haven't seen post for a while, are two examples. Yaya, your last post is right.

All pride R.I.D.L.E.Y. had is gone.

Even Shuma hasn't been around for a while. Yes, I've been keeping up. Colbusman quit long ago. What IS left of R.I.D.L.E.Y., anyway?

Ah well. Best enjoy the thread while we still have it...

A toast, I propose. To our lost members: Platnum. Gypsy. Grim. And as well as probably-gone: Wreked. And Lego.

I for one vote for peace. No more flaming betwixt Geno and Ridley, or Ashley and Ridley. That will prolong the thread's life.

But, alas, I'm not even a supporter. (...:mad:) Read. First. Post. ...

So. This is it; we all will soon die. Ridley's Intensley Dedicated Legion of Enthusiastic Youths is to be wiped off the face of Smashboards. I knew ye well, Ridley...

Oh yes. Thanks for the posting tips all those pages back, Ridley_Prime! ^_^ I guess they helped, huh?

Ridley for Brawl. R.I.D.L.E.Y. for life, however much it has left...
I'm still here, and I plan to be here for a while.

If this thread gets closed, I'll be the one to make the new thread.
Alright sounds good. Just make sure you carry out grim's wishes and make a memorial for Grim, Lego, and Gypsy.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This thread has no intention of getting closed. It's the NEARLY TWENTY INCARNATIONS of the FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD that's getting people permabanned.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
There is no reason for this thread to get closed, however I honestly suggest you lot stop making pointless posts, not pertaining to Ridley.

For Ridley's entrance, do you see him just flying in? Or would you rather he uses an entrance from one of the Metroid games? Although they might invole him flying in, or just being there.

I remember at the start of Super Metroid, he emerged from the shadows with glowing eyes, in a rather eery way. That could make a good entrance, no?

Dave

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
we should start a new thread, stop are constant quarreling with other threads, and stop spamming..
who will be our new leaer??
I vote for ridley_prime or reyaria

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
we should start a new thread, stop are constant quarreling with other threads, and stop spamming..
who will be our new leaer??
I'm telling you Colbusman hasn't been banned so he should be our leader!

Smash Ace
Apparently some fat panda won't let us make a new thread. He's ridiculous. He didn't even read what I said. I pmed him.
You know, I really don't think that calling a mod "some fat panda" is going to help your cause. I think that it is reasonable to make a new thread when the OP of the old one gets banned, but my philosophy towards new threads differs significantly from the officially supported one on smashboards. Attacking the mods for supporting that philosophy is not going to help anyone, least of all you.

Mr. Sunny Patch

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand why you guys are acting like they were unfairly banned. They did that to themselves, probably so they would get honored by you guys like some kind of fallen leader.

I think Ridley's partner would be......*Drumroll*.....Metaknight. Why? Because its unexpected just like the rest of this pwnage saga.:p

Pengie

Smash Lord
I say we make a new thread. If we do make a new thread then I think that we only flame if we get flamed first. Maybe then a Ridley thread will be able to coexist with Geno and Ashley.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
If you are going to make a new thread, PM mods about it FIRST.

Unless you want to end up by the wayside of the martyrs who looked like the biggest spammers in quite some time.

Pengie

Smash Lord
If Colbusman were posting then he would have been our leader but since that is not the case I think Ridley_Prime be thhe new leader.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Ridely_Prime>Paramore. Simple as that. Paramore, as I've seen, is just a puppet of the Majority here.

Ridley is actually a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom