• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
What are you guys working on? ANOTHER Ridley club? We already have one.
Yeah, but it... turned rogue against SWF.

Without Legolastrom, R.I.D.L.E.Y. has no one to humor us. So the orginization wont be fun anymore. Well, since its not fun anymore, I'm not part of R.I.D.L.E.Y. anymore.
I can make it humorous. You'd be surprised at what funny things I can do/say, but if you're still gonna resign from the club, then, your loss...

Well.. you should be. You need to control your club members, like the Takamaru thread.:psycho:
I would if I could, but I'm not even a leader ;_; (as of now, I'm just one of the newest R.I.D.L.E.Y. members who became devistated today because of what most of the leaders did).

I'm going to say that the little R.I.D.L.E.Y. advertisement will be removed fairly soon.
Probably. That would be the worst-case scenario...

But even without a club or something like that, a Ridley thread that has active members and what not who always help keep it alive should be enough to help us prosper. :)

Hmm... Could we do with a new first post? I believe that another thread beginning with the current one would mean instant-death by a mod aside from Youko...

Of course, that thing has been sweat over, cried over, and dirtied with blood! It shouldn't happen!

Well, heck, I don't know...

At Ridley-related subject (WOW!): One good taunt would be an echoing, maniacal laugh, lasting I suppose a second and a half. Hmm, hope Rid's got big lungs. :chuckle:
I don't know either...

As for the idea you mentioned (about the taunt), I like the idea of him having a maniacal laugh. It would be like Dark Samus, but cooler. :p

ok, i should pm u to get in R.I.D.L.E.Y.?
Um, I don't know. I think that R.I.D.L.E.Y. user wants us to PM him if we want to just the club or not. :p

and i think aryman should start it, but let u make/edit the 1st post
That's what I'm hoping for...

i mentioned before about ridley's MP3 laugh somewhere recent
Ridley had a laugh in MP3? 0_o

is StarIceRaptor7 a member of R.I.D.L.E.Y.? if not, i think you guys would do well to recruit him. i'm sure Ridley_Prime will agree, too.
Um, no (in response to your question). Thing is though, he became inactive here ever since we joined Nsider 2... so I'm not sure if he'd be interested or not.

Aren't you already in RIDLEY?? So there's nothing really wrong here. Seniority is important because of commitment and also for remembering the old thread.
Well, yeah. I am in RIDLEY. I was just hopin' I'd be the one to make the next thread since I wouldn't have minded editing the 1st post of it frequently, but whatever. If Aryman does a good job on that, then I guess I won't be disappointed.

Also Ridlet_Prime can I join in as a member to rebuild this mess?
Uh, sure.

Edit: lol Ridlet_Prime? Funny typo. :p

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
@ridley lol definitely photobuckting them Limit himself was banned? Why?
Same as half of the other participants...it was considered "spam." Grim actually got a few warning even before he went crazy in that thread due to the "spam." Who can say really?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yeah, but it... turned rogue against SWF.

Um, I don't know. I think that R.I.D.L.E.Y. user wants us to PM him if we want to just the club or not. :p

That's what I'm hoping for...

Ridley had a laugh in MP3? 0_o
i really want to join, i'll do watever it takes

well, we will see if u get da 1st post

When he was omega ridley, he flew up to samus, walk in front of her and roared
while a blue phazon breath could be seen, u know,
that intro before u fight omega ridley

Smash Ace
Limit is apparently un-banned. See here. BTW, can you guys stop treating grim and legola as fallen heroes? They just spammed the forums worse than most spam-bots. No matter the circumstances, they shouldn't have done that.

EDIT: ninja'd by about a minute. I should refresh before I comment.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Holy **** guys... 6 great members banned for an incredibly stupidity, what the hell?

Seriously even I am dissapointed. *sigh* Still, that doesn't mean anything in the Club has changed, that they're banned here doesn't mean the club is gone, besides I am still here, and i whont let this thread or the club go to Oblivion, still...

I guess we'll have to make some adjustments...

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
hmph, we didnt even get to see who won the elimination game, that stinks!
I cant wait to see this new thread, even if I dont get to join, it will be nice to see this group brought back to life.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
When is this thread supposed to be done? I'm waiting to let this go through.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Whoa I can join R.I.D.L.E.Y!!! Tha'ts cool!!
i'll add u to the list, but u got to get it by R.I.D.L.E.Y. ,
i'm just telling him who wants to be in,

*i'll post a list of what i know, i'll be updating it constantly.*

*if u want to or are in this list, quote me and add your name*

Current members: Ridley_prime,shuma,aryman,paramoreRiot,Yaya,

New members:IsmaR,wreked,wiseguy,error_alt_delete,Pengie,omega_ridley_x,
the captain falcon master,GreenKirby,Patinator,Snakz,Rada something (sorry),darkraid

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I wish to make it, if that's alright. Aryman can do the rest of the stuff. I'll just be the editing guy :p (I wish)...

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
Limit is apparently un-banned. See here. BTW, can you guys stop treating grim and legola as fallen heroes? They just spammed the forums worse than most spam-bots. No matter the circumstances, they shouldn't have done that.
You're obviously new around here...

Patinator

Smash Champion
He speaks the truth. Grim and Lego had no reason to spam other topics. I wouldn't, and might I refer to my shooty-pro-Ridley posts when I was a n00bish poster?

JEEZ. I click preview, and see ten new posts! Ridley rules the forums!

Smash Ace
By the way, Youko, I want to thank you, Gimpy and SamuraiPanda for how you handled the spam war. That was just unbelievable.

I'm not a Ridley Supporter (I might be a lowercase supporter), I think that you should close this up as soon as someone gets up a new thread. Hopefully, that will be pretty soon.

Pengie

Smash Lord
Hey Ismar could you fix my name on the list because it's starting to bug me.
(You put a space in my name.)

And on a Ridley related topic I think a laugh would sound awesome as a taunt. Either that as a taunt or he turns invisible and his eyes appear and then the rest of his body appears.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Why are we getting this thread Locked!?

*Sigh*

If this thread gets locked i'm leaving.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I wish to make it, if that's alright. Aryman can do the rest of the stuff. I'll just be the editing guy :p (I wish)...
well aryman and R.I.D.L.E.Y. just keep saying nothings changed, they assume they
can just take over :ohwell:, hope i make it in R.I.D.L.E.Y.

So before we go..., what do you guys think the update is tonight?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
i really want to join, i'll do watever it takes
Well, good luck at that then. :)

well, we will see if u get da 1st post
Unfortunately, I don't think I will. :(

When he was omega ridley, he flew up to samus, walk in front of her and roared
while a blue phazon breath could be seen, u know,
that intro before u fight omega ridley
Yeah, but he wasn't actually 'laughing'. :p I thought that's what you were implying he did.

I'm suprised I didn't get a warning, I flamed a couple times I think.
Lady luck must've been on your side then. :p

BTW, can you guys stop treating grim and legola as fallen heroes? They just spammed the forums worse than most spam-bots. No matter the circumstances, they shouldn't have done that.
I'm not treating them like fallen heroes 0_o, and I agree that they (along with Gypsy) shouldn't have done that...

Whoa I can join R.I.D.L.E.Y!!! Tha'ts cool!!
Yes. Welcome aboard. :)

Holy **** guys... 6 great members banned for an incredibly stupidity, what the hell?

Seriously even I am dissapointed. *sigh* Still, that doesn't mean anything in the Club has changed, that they're banned here doesn't mean the club is gone, besides I am still here, and i whont let this thread or the club go to Oblivion, still...

I guess we'll have to make some adjustments...
Uh, dude. This thread already did go to oblivion ever since Legola got banned because without him, we can't edit the 1st post of this thread no more.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"Uh, dude. This thread already did go to oblivion ever since Legola got banned because without him, we can't edit the 1st post of this thread no more."

Uhm... No... Threads can be merged you know?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
i'll post a list of what i know, i'll be updating it constantly.

*if u want to or are in this list, quote me and add your name*

Current members: Ridley_prime,shuma,aryman,paramoreRiot,Yaya, Mic

New members:IsmaR,wreked,wiseguy,error_alt_delete,Pengie,omega_ridley_x,
the captain falcon master
Added myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom