• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
Legolstom?? You guys are better off without that guy....he is a conceded idiot. grim lizard, he can jump off a bridge and die for all I care...Gypsy Lee sux too even though I don't know him much. Just start over but I think you guys should be ashamed.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
WOW, your supporters are such idiots.
That doesn't apply to me...

Legol, Grim, Roma...desperate idiots.
Although I disagree about them being idiots (though I do think they went way too far), I would never go as far as they did...

You guys should be embarassed.
As a matter a fact, I AM embarrassed about all this. More than you know...

I hope Ridley doesn't make it into Brawl to teach you all a lesson.
Hoping a character doesn't make it in just because some of its fans/supporters didn't make the best decisions? How immature.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
You can't just start taking in new members. There's a process in place. But since Grim is gone someone else will take over approving new members. For now just sit tight and don't do anything rash.

I don't completely agree with what happened here. But if we want the club to go on and for Ridley to continue to be a force in these forums we need to think a little before we act.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
im gonna give you some avice, to say something other than 'new members' cuz we might not make it in, y'know?
Right...
IsmaR, you forgot me.

*cuts self*
i'll post a list of what i know, i'll be updating it constantly.

*if u want to or are in this list, quote me and add your name*

Current members: Ridley_prime,shuma,aryman,paramoreRiot,Yaya,

Want to join: IsmaR,wreked,wiseguy,error_alt_delete,Pengie,omega_ridley_x,
the captain falcon master,GreenKirby,loooooni

Wreked

Smash Lord
Guys you have to run this. I'm getting kinda busy right now. Still have to do my hw. I may pop in everyonce in a while for tonight.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Legolstom?? You guys are better off without that guy....he is a conceded idiot. grim lizard, he can jump off a bridge and die for all I care...Gypsy Lee sux too even though I don't know him much. Just start over but I think you guys should be ashamed.
who are you anyway? we made mistakes, but we're not all like that

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Doesn't mean you guys can just start another RIDLEY. Start your own Ridley club if you want, I ain't stopping you. But there is only one R.I.D.L.E.Y. club.
Besides, there's colbusman, shuma and myself to take over.
I must be freakin' invisible or somethin'.

Oh! That's right. You hate me because of my "multi-quoting" method, so you exclude me in your post there...

And colbusman made it really clear in his last post in this thread that he doesn't care anymore...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
You can't just start taking in new members. There's a process in place. But since Grim is gone someone else will take over approving new members. For now just sit tight and don't do anything rash.

I don't completely agree with what happened here. But if we want the club to go on and for Ridley to continue to be a force in these forums we need to think a little before we act.
we're just trying, this won't be definitive
quit with the **** man

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Wait, the_grim_lizard was banned, too? That sucks, I liked him.

If that's true, I think people need to stop being martyrs on the boards. We're talking about A VIDEO GAME people. Ferserious... pick a new obsession to get overly worked up on.

... like marijuana.

(I don't condone marijuana use.)

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
On topic: Yeah i thought that version exclusive stuff was kinda weird, i like japanese characters and i wanna play as them. Who do you think Ridley's partner in subspace would be?
Bowser or Ganondorf. :love:

This thread has no intention of getting closed. It's the NEARLY TWENTY INCARNATIONS of the FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD that's getting people permabanned.
Oh, I see. Point taken...

I remember at the start of Super Metroid, he emerged from the shadows with glowing eyes, in a rather eery way. That could make a good entrance, no?

Dave
I already mentioned that idea awhile back. :p In fact, it wasn't too long ago...

I'm telling you Colbusman hasn't been banned so he should be our leader!
But he made it clear that he doesn't care anymore...

i'll 3rd it. but since i'm not in R.I.D.L.E.Y., i probably don't really have a say in the matter.
I say you should have a say. I was an active member of this thread for quite awhile before I ever joined R.I.D.L.E.Y., after all.

I would like to continue to be in it, also Ridley_Prime are you gonna PM a mod about making a new topic?
Yes. I think I will...

Wow. So much drama.

But I would like to help rebuild. I'm a fairly well known Ridley supporter. I'm even credited with the phase "Anti-Pokemon." I also anti-flaming. Mind if I join?
Sure. Don't see why not >.>, especially since you were the one who made those phrases. :)

Just start over but I think you guys should be ashamed.
There is no shame in what I've done.

Lol Ridley? hez 2 big fo4 brawl.
Legola?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
nah, i love ur multiquotes.
Yeah, but Aryman called me a dildo (literally) because of my posting methods, and I don't think I'm gonna get along well with someone who hates me because of that...

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Ok guys let's get this together.

Send me a pm or aryman if you want to be in R.I.D.L.E.Y
So I guess that means members won't have to PM me? :p That's fine, I guess...

Edit: Gah! I didn't realize I made a double-post at first. -_-

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yeah, but Aryman called me a dildo (literally) because of my posting methods, and I don't think I'm gonna get along well with someone who hates me because of that...
we gotta settle our differences peacefully, aryman must
quit his ****

I support Ridley, but this thread is so massive and filled with random spam it's nigh impossible to find anything good to talk about. :/
we are looking to end that

nah, i love ur multiquotes.
ditto :laugh:

Wait, the_grim_lizard was banned, too? That sucks, I liked him.

If that's true, I think people need to stop being martyrs on the boards. We're talking about A VIDEO GAME people. Ferserious... pick a new obsession to get overly worked up on.

... like marijuana.

(I don't condone marijuana use.)
we will miss the banned members, and yeah, every hater needs to get over themselves
oh u want to be on the list?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So I guess that means members won't have to PM me? :p That's fine, I guess...

Edit: Gah! I didn't realize I made a double-post at first. -_-
well me, wreked and you should work together,
here is the current list:

*i'll post a list of what i know, i'll be updating it constantly.*

New members:IsmaR,wreked,wiseguy,error_alt_delete,Pengie,omega_ridley_x,
the captain falcon master,GreenKirby

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Ok guys, I got permission from a mod to create the new Ridley thread since Lego got himself banned. If no one has any real opposition to this I'll be taking over the new thread, with an emphasis on no spamming and no flaming to happen there or originate there.

The club will continue there, and all new people wishing to join will get a chance.

Just to clarify, there will be a new Ridley thread, NOT a new R.I.D.L.E.Y. club. The old one still lives on.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I want to join neo-R.I.D.L.E.Y. Has anyone noticed this? I support Ridley. Shocking! -_-;

Me for neo-R.I.D.L.E.Y. please. Okay, maybe I didn't PM but this is good too right?

@Youko's post a long time ago: ...This thread won't get closed? Not what the chicken/Kokichi/Moderator guy said. Confusing.

omega_ridley_X

Smash Apprentice
The fiery pits of Norfair, home of RIDLEY!!!
Ok guys, I got permission from a mod to create the new Ridley thread since Lego got himself banned. If no one has any real opposition to this I'll be taking over the new thread, with an emphasis on no spamming and no flaming to happen there or originate there.

The club will continue there, and all new people wishing to join will get a chance.

Just to clarify, there will be a new Ridley thread, NOT a new R.I.D.L.E.Y. club. The old one still lives on.
awesome. i'd like to join, so i'll be there

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Without Legolastrom, R.I.D.L.E.Y. has no one to humor us. So the orginization wont be fun anymore. Well, since its not fun anymore, I'm not part of R.I.D.L.E.Y. anymore.
If ur sure, i guess, i think mega-ridley-knight-man is lego
i m putting a deconfirmed members section.
never mind

the captain falcon master,GreenKirby

Wreked

Smash Lord

Ok that sounds good. Are you willing to do it?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

SWEET!! i'll keep the list for later then..

I want to join neo-R.I.D.L.E.Y. Has anyone noticed this? I support Ridley. Shocking! -_-;

Me for neo-R.I.D.L.E.Y. please. Okay, maybe I didn't PM but this is good too right?

@Youko's post a long time ago: ...This thread won't get closed? Not what the chicken/Kokichi/Moderator guy said. Confusing.
Okey dokey, here is the current list:

the captain falcon master,GreenKirby,Patinator

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
If you want to help out that's fine too.
Well be glad to.

So uh, if anyone wants to join, PM me as well I guess? >.> I dunno.

we gotta settle our differences peacefully, aryman must
quit his ****
Err, nevermind that. It's all been settled now (through PMs). Anyhow...

*wipes forehead*
I think everything's settled now... but boy. Shuma and Reyairia are probably gonna blow their haystack in surprise and disappointment when they log in. This thread has narrowly survived the armageddon, but... with this thread's owner (Legola) out of commission, the 1st post of this thread will not be able to be edited anymore... unless maybe Youko is willing to make edits to the 1st post when necessary? I don't know.

I'm just unsure of what's gonna happen or what should be done right now. As much as I'd like to make a new Ridley thread myself (since I wouldn't mind editing the 1st post of it frequently and what not since I'm a "edit happy" person as I said before), I don't want to risk getting banned or somethin'...

Anyhow, perhaps for now we should just worry about that dispite later and talk about Ridley, while avoiding anymore unnecessary wars? Sounds like the best way to go in the meantime, so...

*tries to bring up something Ridley-related*
I know this has been brought up plenty of times before, but what do you think Ridley's taunts would be (besides the obvious one others have mentioned where he screeches while flapping his wings). He's got to have 2 other taunts, so what do ya think they would be?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Im thinking about joining the new RIDLEY now that it is under new management....
i'll add u to de list

the captain falcon master,GreenKirby,Patinator,Snakz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom