• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
Guys, it's not new management. It's the same old management. Those top members of RIDLEY who aren't banned are conversing with those who are. It's the same old thing, but the banned ones won't be around here, that's the only difference.

If you would seriously like to get involved in the club, as we slowly migrate to the new forum, please respond to me or pm me. Thanks. We'd like to get an idea and find legit and upstanding members around here to join the ranks.

omega_ridley_X

Smash Apprentice
The fiery pits of Norfair, home of RIDLEY!!!
Guys, it's not new management. It's the same old management. Those top members of RIDLEY who aren't banned are conversing with those who are. It's the same old thing, but the banned ones won't be around here, that's the only difference.

If you would seriously like to get involved in the club, as we slowly migrate to the new forum, please respond to me or pm me. Thanks. We'd like to get an idea and find legit and upstanding members around here to join the ranks.
hmm... something tells me ur not new around here... but it could be my imagination

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
And Aryman hasn't suffered anything. He hasn't even been here today.

This has just been a banning day for mods, what with half of the participants from the Elimination game by Limit being banned, too.

Patinator

Smash Champion
*wipes forehead*
I think everything's settled now... but boy. Shuma and Reyairia are probably gonna blow their haystack in surprise and disappointment when they log in. This thread has narrowly survived the armageddon, but... with this thread's owner (Legola) out of commission, the 1st post of this thread will not be able to be edited anymore... unless maybe Youko is willing to make edits to the 1st post when necessary? I don't know.

I'm just unsure of what's gonna happen or what should be done right now. As much as I'd like to make a new Ridley thread myself (since I wouldn't mind editing the 1st post of it frequently and what not since I'm a "edit happy" person as I said before), I don't want to risk getting banned or somethin'...

Anyhow, perhaps for now we should just worry about that dispite later and talk about Ridley, while avoiding anymore unnecessary wars? Sounds like the best way to go in the meantime, so...

*tries to bring up something Ridley-related*
I know this has been brought up plenty of times before, but what do you think Ridley's taunts would be (besides the obvious one others have mentioned where he screeches while flapping his wings). He's got to have 2 other taunts, so what do ya think they would be?
Hmm... Could we do with a new first post? I believe that another thread beginning with the current one would mean instant-death by a mod aside from Youko...

Of course, that thing has been sweat over, cried over, and dirtied with blood! It shouldn't happen!

Well, heck, I don't know...

At Ridley-related subject (WOW!): One good taunt would be an echoing, maniacal laugh, lasting I suppose a second and a half. Hmm, hope Rid's got big lungs. :chuckle:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

ok, so i PM YOU if i want to join?
and i got a list of people who want to join to.

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
Aryman will be taking over as the keeper of the first post, I believe. He has the most seniority.

We'll see how it plays out.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Without Legolastrom, R.I.D.L.E.Y. has no one to humor us. So the orginization wont be fun anymore. Well, since its not fun anymore, I'm not part of R.I.D.L.E.Y. anymore.
(@$$ Hole alert)

Just because we have lost those before us dosen't mean we cannot rebuild. Lego may be gone but we are here. Join together both the new and old. Rebuild RIDLEY. We will be back to our original glory, just wait.
RIP: Lego, Gypsy, Grim.

(Pen!s joke)
See, it can still be fun.

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
ok, so i PM YOU if i want to join?
and i got a list of people who want to join to.
Wreked has sent us a list. If you are not on the list or think you may not be and still would like to be considered, let me or Aryman know.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
This is a great alliance, it didn't have to stoop down to the level that Gyspe and Grim did, if anything, I would like to join this club if I'm not already here.

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
You people act like those guys are dead and gone. They are still around and have been reading this. Just keep that in mind. Those are among the top people considering who will and will not join the group.

So you got the list then? Did aryman get it to you?
Yeah, we got it.

Oh, and something fun that grim gave me:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well be glad to.

So uh, if anyone wants to join, PM me as well I guess? >.> I dunno.

Err, nevermind that. It's all been settled now (through PMs). Anyhow...

*wipes forehead*
I think everything's settled now... but boy. Shuma and Reyairia are probably gonna blow their haystack in surprise and disappointment when they log in. This thread has narrowly survived the armageddon, but... with this thread's owner (Legola) out of commission, the 1st post of this thread will not be able to be edited anymore... unless maybe Youko is willing to make edits to the 1st post when necessary? I don't know.

I'm just unsure of what's gonna happen or what should be done right now. As much as I'd like to make a new Ridley thread myself (since I wouldn't mind editing the 1st post of it frequently and what not since I'm a "edit happy" person as I said before), I don't want to risk getting banned or somethin'...

Anyhow, perhaps for now we should just worry about that dispite later and talk about Ridley, while avoiding anymore unnecessary wars? Sounds like the best way to go in the meantime, so...

*tries to bring up something Ridley-related*
I know this has been brought up plenty of times before, but what do you think Ridley's taunts would be (besides the obvious one others have mentioned where he screeches while flapping his wings). He's got to have 2 other taunts, so what do ya think they would be?

ok, i should pm u to get in R.I.D.L.E.Y.?

and i think aryman should start it, but let u make/edit the 1st post

i mentioned before about ridley's MP3 laugh somewhere recent

never mind......

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So you got the list then? Did aryman get it to you?
*i'll post a list of what i know, i'll be updating it constantly.*

*if u want to or are in this list, quote me and add your name*

Current members: Ridley_prime,shuma,aryman,paramoreRiot,Yaya,

New members:IsmaR,wreked,wiseguy,error_alt_delete,Pengie,omega_ridley_x,
the captain falcon master,GreenKirby,Patinator,Snakz,Colenstien

did we get the same list?

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
i think youd be good as a member, now that red darkstar kirby isn't here to attack you for being an ashley supporter
RDK is only temp banned until tonight. He is still a valued member.

@Isma

Wreked said I could join. Do I need to ask someone else or do you know.
All prospects will go through the typical screening process. Wreked was the only one to be automatically and unanimously accepted because of his history on these threads.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Aryman will be taking over as the keeper of the first post, I believe. He has the most seniority.

We'll see how it plays out.
Again. I think you guys put way too much focus on seniority...

Was I not the one who made that BIG update to the 1st post of this thread yesterday? I think that shows I'm fully capable of making necessary edits the 1st post and what not...

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
is StarIceRaptor7 a member of R.I.D.L.E.Y.? if not, i think you guys would do well to recruit him. i'm sure Ridley_Prime will agree, too.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Ok guys get ready everything's set for the new thread. Hang on tight and it will be up shortly.

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet

Was I not the one who made that BIG update to the 1st post of this thread yesterday? I think that shows I'm fully capable of making necessary edits the 1st post and what not...
Aren't you already in RIDLEY?? So there's nothing really wrong here. Seniority is important because of commitment and also for remembering the old thread.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

i agree with him, it should be who contributed the most
AND CONGRADULATIONS WREKED! HOPE I CAN JOIN TOO!

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
*i'll post a list of what i know, i'll be updating it constantly.*

*if u want to or are in this list, quote me and add your name*

Current members: Ridley_prime,shuma,aryman,paramoreRiot,Yaya,

New members:IsmaR,wreked,wiseguy,error_alt_delete,Pengie,omega_ridley_x,
the captain falcon master,GreenKirby,Patinator,Snakz,Colenstien,Ryudo_Sama

did we get the same list?
Okay, that's all I do?

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
i agree with him, it should be who contributed the most
Generally speaking, those with seniority do contribute the most. But we do not forget the exceptions. But then again, don't give yourselves too much credit. You have to earn it.

Wreked

Smash Lord
You people act like those guys are dead and gone. They are still around and have been reading this. Just keep that in mind. Those are among the top people considering who will and will not join the group.

Yeah, we got it.

Oh, and something fun that grim gave me:
Lol that's priceless

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Man We should stop being childish. Every character has their advantages & disadvantages. I wish we could stop flaming other character's treads.

BTW gypsy ain't dead!

Also Ridley_Prime can I join in as a member to rebuild this mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom