• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Where is Shuma? I'm sure he would be upset to have missed this. This thread really needs to get back on topic. OK so this may have been discussed before but how fast would he fall?
God...what a waste....none of you should have encouraged your friend to do that...

Back on topic: I think Ridley's wings would be a factor in how fast he would fall. If didn't have them, then of course he would have Bowser type fall speed. With wings, its safe to say his fall speed will be same as someone like Mario's.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
As a Geno and Ridley fan I must say I dissaprove of this. Can't we all just get along. Christ, it's just a game.
you guys must have missed what i was saying....i'm talking about a friendly bout. i mean, yeah it's a game, but it's a FIGHTING game! isn't that why we want our characters in the game, to kick the snot out of people with them? and with the inclusion of online, i don't see any reason not to.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
what we need to do when Brawl comes out is have a gang fight....♥♪!? Alliance vs. R.I.D.L.E.Y.

you guys all rock Ridley, and we'll all play as the blue guy with the machine gun in his elbow.
That, will be epic. I will definatly join ♥♪!? 's side, though, because of Grim and Gypsy. One question, must we use Ridley and Geno respectively, or any character but fight for our gang? It wouldn't really matter, but Gannondorf might just get better. After all, he was one of my Melee Mains, along with Boozer and Dr. Mario.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Ok this is what we should do.

SWF Club Tourney

SSS vs. RIDLEY
GENO ALLIANCE VS. ASHLEY

Winners face each other.
Not much of a difference.. besides your character must at least be in Brawl to do this. I was thinking 3 on 3 each. I want to beat Sonic up SO bad with Mario. I hate him. He had a Budokai ripoff game, Sonic Fight, and it was a series! Now he only gets in Brawl because Sega kissed Sakurai's *** and shoved money down it. Kojima too! I hope Nintendo does the same, so he puts more third party characters that are actually deserving!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
No if Lego goes then we won't be able to alter the first post. Stop it Lego!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
LMAO bad list why for reporting you for spamming and trolling the forums oh and before I met grimm I wanted Ridley in Brawl but now....
Are you proud of yourself now, Grim? Is this how you want to be remember here?...

that'd be awesome, but he needs more balancing..
we don't want a bunch of noobs picking ridley because he is the strongest character :)
Especially not if those noobs happened to have been people who doubted Ridley's inclusion beforehand. :p

We though spamming Ridley stuff would bring more to the cause?
Ya'll thought wrong, then.

Yes.

Should we have some kind of memorial thing on the front page or something?
I really don't know if he deserves it, but I guess I'll leave it to you guys...

well, anyway...now that you guys got that all out of your system, what did you think about my idea? of the gang Brawl? ....♥♪!? Alliance vs. R.I.D.L.E.Y.
Yeah. I kinda like the idea. Might look forward to it if/when both characters make it in. =)

And not a moment too soon.

Shame on all of you who support him.
Support who?

As a Geno and Ridley fan I must say I dissaprove of this. Can't we all just get along. Christ, it's just a game.
Even better...

OK so this may have been discussed before but how fast would he fall?
How fast would Ridley fall? Well, that depends on how fast (in general) they decide to make him.

Back on topic: I think Ridley's wings would be a factor in how fast he would fall. If didn't have them, then of course he would have Bowser type fall speed. With wings, its safe to say his fall speed will be same as someone like Mario's.
And why the heck would Ridley ever not have his wings (or have them clipped off or something) ? :p That would be inhumane.

Ridley will be slower/ as fast as falco, fast fall as fast as fox, and be as strong as probably mewtwo and fall floaty like mewtwo
I don't think he can really be floaty like Mewtwo and be able to fall as fast as Fox at the same time. 0_o

Goodbye guys. I will miss you *jumps into abyss*
...... you're going to commit account suicide too?

No, it requires the weeping members of ASHLEY to pick themselves and fight for something that they believed in, but let them down.
Yeah we ashley members are really passive if anything we'd just let you guys beat us at whatever and have your victory.

Anyway, do you guys think that Ridley should be a north american exclusive? (random idea i haerd on a thread)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
And why the heck would Ridley ever not have his wings (or have them clipped off or something) ? That would be inhumane.
Take it easy. I was just trying to give people a picture of what Ridley's fall speed could be like. The wings and no-wings example was the best I could come up with. :(

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Ya'll thought wrong, then.

I really don't know if he deserves it, but I guess I'll leave it to you guys...
That was sarcasm but unfortunately it doesn't carry as well in text form. Also we can't alter the first post now Lego has gone and gotten himself banned :mad:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
R.I.D.L.E.Y. will not die.

Shuma and I will keep it alive.

All in favor of bringing the club back to its prime, say aye!
AYE, pick new members who won't bring shame to R.I.D.L.E.Y.'s name,like me :)
we will miss all banned members...

gypsy, grim, lego, all gone. this is a bad day for the ridley thread. but we will still pull through, all of us ridley supporters! not all hope is lost!
I don't understand why you guys are acting like they were unfairly banned. They did that to themselves, probably so they would get honored by you guys like some kind of fallen leader.

On topic: Yeah i thought that version exclusive stuff was kinda weird, i like japanese characters and i wanna play as them. Who do you think Ridley's partner in subspace would be?

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
AYE, pick new members who won't bring shame to R.I.D.L.E.Y.'s name,like me :)
yeah, you guys should count yourselves fortunate. the people who were giving y'all a bad rap are gone.

but i'm sure you know as well as i do that they'll be back anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom