• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Ugh, Shuma... WHY exactly should we waste time in some thread like that? No one cares. They have no influence on Brawl. If Ridley doesn't win that, meh. I don't care. Even if it is Ridley, it's just like the predictions thread everyone flamed.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Ugh, Shuma... WHY exactly should we waste time in some thread like that? No one cares. They have no influence on Brawl. If Ridley doesn't win that, meh. I don't care. Even if it is Ridley, it's just like the predictions thread everyone flamed.
o.O; Because it's a fun little game of mindless speculation.

And besides, ya'll are obligated to support Ridley. I think.

Smooth Criminal

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Ohh the pressure! To regain momentum it's a high possibility he releases a new character today, to compete with Galaxy. I'm positively sure.

Well actually tomorrow..

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
lol platnum

Did you edit yourself in the SmashWiki article abut Club R.I.D.L.E.Y? It says you're in there, but here you say you aren't.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well i'm thinking about it, Colbus is gone and Gypsy is... well he rarely posts since i feel his evil eyes behind me. So i guess i should be the one to manage "club R.I.D.L.E.Y." now... so i'll think about it.

Shuma

Smash Hero
True, Platnum will never make it until he grows up, at least to my level, wich shouldn't be that far away... ahem i mean. Nothing.

RDK

Smash Hero
I think we already have too many members that don't even frequent the thread, or the 'Boards, for that matter.

And there is not way Platnum is getting into R.I.D.L.E.Y. He almost got the thread closed.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Colbus had a quiz he made you answer the quiz answer correctly give a good reason of why you support Ridley and you're in. I'll ask Gypsy or try to contact Colbus for the quiz. And i'll see who gets in.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I Pmed Gypsy so either he returns and takeshis place as R.I.D.L.E.Y boss, or i take over the club. Bwahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom