• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Trust me, friday will be the big day, or you can eat me alive *thumbs-up* :)
So when and how do you guys think Ridley will come?

Do you think this week? Will he get a double with his moves or final smash?

I personally he'll be on a wednesday or friday, and he will be a single update. Cause we don't need two updates to show us how awesome Ridley is.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Someone who hasn't voted for Ridley yet go vote for him in the Eliminator thread. He must win!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I'm hoping for something decent tomorrow. Nothing huge, really. Just something to ween us out of a moderately bad update today. Then Sakurai can blow us away Thursday.

EDIT:
Oh! This is the Ridley thread! Y'all confused me, I thought this was the "tomorrow's update" thread.
Ummm... Ridley can be revealed for New Years.

I don't know... to release him already would kinda kill it. He's just to epic to be thrown out two and a half months before Brawl.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
REY!!!!! YOU STILL AWAKE OH HAPPY DAY!!!
o_o
-looks at clock-
Not for long though. ^_^;

ok, i don't care whether or not the update is ridley this week, that would be GREAT! but i just want a freaking decent announcement from sakurai! he's telling us stuff we already know :urg:
It's not as if we can get a character update every day. ^_^; Besides, Sakurai needs to use fillers because he wasn't planning on having two extra months.

Wreked

Smash Lord
REY!!!!! YOU STILL AWAKE OH HAPPY DAY!!!

ok, i don't care whether or not the update is ridley this week, that would be GREAT! but i just want a freaking decent announcement from sakurai! he's telling us stuff we already know :urg:
Just expect these updates that we've know from e for all for at least another week. But i'm pretty sure we'll get a character update sometime this week.

o_o
-looks at clock-
Where do you live btw?

It's not as if we can get a character update every day. ^_^; Besides, Sakurai needs to use fillers because he wasn't planning on having two extra months.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure he has tons of better updates up his sleeve he is just holding them back so he can create hype closer to release.

Grim. Posted.

Ridley for Brawl.
Yes, Ridley for Brawl.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Just expect these updates that we've know from e for all for at least another week. But i'm pretty sure we'll get a character update sometime this week.
I say wait another, remember the extra two months. ^_^;
Where do you live btw?
Austria. I'm not native to this country though, so I don't speak German very well before someone pms me speaking it. e_e

I'm sure he has tons of better updates up his sleeve he is just holding them back so he can create hype closer to release.
I kind of doubt it. He has to stretch everything out for another two extra months thus "filler" updates.

Well guys, since it's almost 11 PM and I have school tomorrow I think I shall be leaving you. Goodnight hon-hons~!

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
we should just say that there aren't going to be any new characters for the next two weeks and i gurantee that there is going to be one tomorrow. but it could be the reverse of what im saying, making it reverse reverse psychology. my brain hurts and i never knew that i had one to hurt.

Ridley for brawl

Patinator

Smash Champion
Stop. Complaining.

Sorry, I don't mean to use big-lettered words. They make me feel powerful!

Why does everyone complain about Sakurai updating already-known stuff from the demo? I don't know much, except some of the moves of newcomers! AND, it's forbidden to video tape at E for All! HOW DID GIMPY AND BOB$ AND THE REST OF 'EM DO IT?!

I guess I can understand, but seriously. Not EVERYONE spoiled one fifteenth of an awesome game, though. The Japanese (Excluding Sakurai, of course! :laugh:) don't know squat cuz they didn't have E for All.

Alright, well, Ridley for Brawl.

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Corneria, fourth panet of the Lylat System
o_o
-looks at clock-

It's not as if we can get a character update every day. ^_^; Besides, Sakurai needs to use fillers because he wasn't planning on having two extra months.
its not just character updates. give me new items, veteran characters, subspace emissary footage, costume options, havok physics confirmation, john lennon confirmed for brawl...something.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Well, I wouldn't make it a guarantee that he would become a weak character to use, but he would need some serious making up for it and it would be extremely difficult.
Yeah. True that.

(I got sick today, so I'm around)
Gah. Sorry to hear that. I'm currently goin' through something similar (it's not an illness though)...

Trust me, friday will be the big day, or you can eat me alive *thumbs-up* :)
I'll hold you to it. :p

Grim. Posted.

Ridley for Brawl.
You must be like a Grim magnet or something. :p It's not rare that he posts here. :ohwell:

Well guys, since it's almost 11 PM and I have school tomorrow I think I shall be leaving you. Goodnight hon-hons~!
'k. Goodnight, and I have to agree with everything you said there.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=125751&page=6

Vote for Mario. He has around 20+ votes and is ahead of Issac.
DO THE MARIO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65uNCLBTje0

Ridley is the most ownage character in the game. Case closed, lol.
In what game? :p

Darkraid

Smash Champion
But if we're getting around 40 chars, a char confirmation every week would not have been so difficult.

Shuma

Smash Hero
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=125441

Read the rules very closely, it's a fun game and Ridley must be saved.

So far the eliminations are:

Eliminations

Round 1: Bomberman

Round 2: Black Mage

Round 3: Wind Waker Link

Round 4: Skull Kid

Round 5: Sukapon

Round 6: Animal Crossing Villager

Round 7: Takamaru

Round 8: Jigglypuff

Round 9: Bowser Jr.

Round 10: Ganondorf

Round 11: Black Knight

Round 12: Midna

Read the rules carefully, don't waste the Ridley vote unless he's in the last 5 remaining characters to be voted for, if you just vote Ridley he will be screwed in the end-game.

For now, the current mission should be to discualify Ashley and Lucario, at least that's what i aim for. again, read the rules very carefully, you cannot vote for the same character twice, so save your good votes for last.

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
I really think at least 40. I mean, with like 12 unlockables in Melee, and already 26 starters, I'm almost sure of 40 or up.

Ridley might not be a starter. A wise move would be for Nintendo to just not say anything about Ridley in Brawl, and put him in as a boss through some secret passageway in the final few levels, but much bigger, then when you defeat him, you play a Vs. match and face hhim after it's over to claim the great purple Dino-Dragon as a PC.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Why do you guys care about waiting for ridley lol

I just want him now, waiting dosent make a diffrence

its just annoying not seeing him as playable yet

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I suspect that Ridley will be unlockable, along with Dedede. Not sure about Sonic & snake though.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Someone who hasn't already please go vote for Ridley in the Eliminator thread on this page. He MUST win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom