• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I just finished.
SHIELD YOUR EYES!!!!

I tried to make it look as if he were grinning. :laugh: I guess I failed.
Dark Indigo to combine the black, purple and blue looks. I think it suits him. ^_^
Awesome! A lot better than any drawing I could come up with. That's for sure. :dizzy:

And yeah. I agree that dark indigo suits him best.

... And Lego goes offline. That ***. :laugh:
Bad timing. :p

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Added you to the supporters list... or did I.

And also I would have added you anyway even if you didn't do the picture... just wanted to see a Ridley picture :p

And that children is how you dictate...

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Awesome! A lot better than any drawing I could come up with. That's for sure. :dizzy:
It's not that great. ^_^; Thanks!

And yeah. I agree that dark indigo suits him best.
Pretty neat color, ne? :3

Bad timing. :p
I'd be angry if it weren't funny. :laugh:

And also I would have added you anyway even if you didn't do the picture... just wanted to see a Ridley picture :p
You think I didn't know that? ;)
Thanks a lot, btw. <333

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
Down B

Name: Winged Defense
Damage: Low
Knockback: Moderate
Lag: Low
Range: Long
Duration: Moderate
Hits: Three
Effect: Unavoidable

Description:

Winged Defense works as a counter.When getting pumpled by a pro Ridley can wrapped himself with his wings.When the opponent(s) attacks, Ridley twirls out of his wings. He spins twice on the spot knocking anyone reasonablely back.The attack is a 360 attack with both wings so the attacker and mainly anyone within the great distance of the attack gets hit by the wings.
The attack is quick enough that it is unavoidable.This move can be used form within the sheild.If the move is succesfully used in mid-air Ridley gains a little 'stutter' upwards.

just think this could be a good move :chuckle:

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Yeah no kidding, i think everyone is waiting to see what Sakurai has in store for our dragon
What we can guarantee is that it'll be total pwnage. ^___^
I'm so glad Brawl comes out around my February skii week, I'll have some time to play. <33

platnum

Smash Lord
Platnums Ridley moveset

sorry im late but here it is

basic

A.chomp
AA.chomp chomp
AAA.chompchompTail strike
AA rapid A.chompchomp rapid tail strike

TIlTS

Ftilt.hard chomp
Dtilt.tail trip
Utilt.upward chomp

dash

dash attack.Ridley spin.Ridley tuck in his wings and spins realy fast while going foward

AIR

Nair.tail spin.ridley spins around with his tail swinging
Uair.sky tail.Ridley does a back flip and swings his tail
Dair.Tail stomp. ridley jabs his tail straight down
Fair.air chomp.a foward air chomp
Bair.back swing.ridley swings his tail up and down behind him

SMASH

Fsmash.hard tail.ridley jabs his tail foward
Usmash.up swing.ridley crouches and swings his tail at high speed while its pointed up
Dsmash.tail smash.ridley slams his tail on the ground

Grab

ridley uses his tail to grab

Uthrow.toss up.needs no description
Bthrow.back toss.needs no description
Dthrow.slam.slams victem with tail
Fthrow.4x stab.throws the victem up a short distance then stabs them with his tail 4 times on the fourth time they go flying.

special

B.plasma beam.you can charge it but not store it.after the point of max charge it fires by itself
<B>flame spin.same as the dash but faster and and does more damage.also it has teh fire.
^B.barrel roll.ridley jumps and glides across the stage.if he hits someon he grabs them,Does a BARREL ROLL,and slams the victem into the ground.

_B.plasma jump.ridley jumps back,stops in mid air,and fires a plasma beam at where he was standing(or floating to be exact) .

PWNSAUCEfinal smash

omega charge.ridley turns into omega ridley and charges at a random character.if he connects he slashes them with his tail and claws repetedley and then hits them a phazon beam.if you are sucesfull ridley stays omega.

so thats it hope you enjoyd
i got one:can platnum join the supporters?
but really we need a new topic
HOW about the moveset i posted.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
i got one:can platnum join the supporters?
but really we need a new topic
How about Rid's role (that sounded like Rick roll almost. XD /babumchshhh) in the subspace emissary? I don't think we've talked about that one for a while.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
HOW about the moveset i posted.
at least you attempted.lego i believe he has matured enough think he should be aloud9waits for legos response)

How about Rid's role (that sounded like Rick roll almost. XD /babumchshhh) in the subspace emissary? I don't think we've talked about that one for a while.

he is one of the main bosses...(need to go so it is short)

platnum

Smash Lord
here is an idea for SSE (ridley intro)

the halberd is flying away. sonic and pit are cashing it when*SCREEEEECH* RIDLEY apears to stop them.

D

Deleted member

I just wanna say that I support Ridley all the way to be in Brawl! He is one of my top favourite hopefuls. I know a few haters and I debate with them all the time why Ridley should be in. Frankly their reasons suck though. One says his boss at Gamespot already has the final copy of Brawl and know all the characters already. >__>;;

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I just wanna say that I support Ridley all the way to be in Brawl! He is one of my top favourite hopefuls. I know a few haters and I debate with them all the time why Ridley should be in. Frankly their reasons suck though. One says his boss at Gamespot already has the final copy of Brawl and know all the characters already. >__>;;

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL
I don't get haters. Unless they hate the metroid series to begin with, I don't see why they'd oppose his inclusion. :confused:
And yes, reasons to exclude Ridley are naturally made of AIDS and FAIL.

Guys, I'm going to sleep now. Nighty~! <3

platnum

Smash Lord
I don't get haters. Unless they hate the metroid series to begin with, I don't see why they'd oppose his inclusion. :confused:
And yes, reasons to exclude Ridley are naturally made of AIDS and FAIL.

Guys, I'm going to sleep now. Nighty~! <3
haters. an epidemic of sorts they say thinks like "*snort* ridley is *snort* to big.*nose spray*."and yes, they have bad alergies and aids and cancer.

down with hate,up with RIDLEY.

RIDLEY 4 BRAWL

Patinator

Smash Champion
Random Haters VS Ridley's Enforcers

:******: (Hater) :enforcer: (Shuma)
:sniper: (Shadowplusle)
:rocket: (Platnum)
:chainsaw: (Gypsy Lee)
:laser: (Ridley FTB!!!)
:smiliegor (Reyairia)
:bigrocket (ME! THE PATINATOR!)
:uzi: (Ridley_Prime) (Well... Turned around. :grin:)
:teleportg (Everyone else)

Happy, my friends? THIS is what happens when bad things occur. Oh yes, and this if the ultimate Ridley blasphemy happens...

SAKURAI VS US! (the R.I.D.L.E.Y. firing squad!)

:dizzy: :bigrocket:

Well, let's hoe that the second one doesn't happen. :)

Shuma

Smash Hero
Colbusman would like to inform all Club R.I.D.L.E.Y. members that Mic is the newest member of the club.
So there, we have a new member, so yeah your "we whant to be in the CLUB!!!" is being heard, however i also got a PM from gypsy about this.

If you whant to be in the club stop spamming, stop being nooby and do something good for the thread.

Example: don't post like Platnum or Patinator. And do something i don't know, Ridley art, Ridley story, something Ridley related, show that you're a big fan, besides "ridley for brawl".

Vote for him in voting threads, defend him against the n00bs etc etc.

So yeah. Gypsy and Colbus are watching, i'm just the messenger.

Ps:

Mic, if colbus didn't give you the link to the secretick forum PM me.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Random Haters VS Ridley's Enforcers

:******: (Hater) :enforcer: (Shuma)
:sniper: (Shadowplusle)
:rocket: (Platnum)
:chainsaw: (Gypsy Lee)
:laser: (Ridley FTB!!!)
:smiliegor (Reyairia)
:bigrocket (ME! THE PATINATOR!)
:uzi: (Ridley_Prime) (Well... Turned around. :grin:)
:teleportg (Everyone else)

Happy, my friends? THIS is what happens when bad things occur. Oh yes, and this if the ultimate Ridley blasphemy happens...

SAKURAI VS US! (the R.I.D.L.E.Y. firing squad!)

:dizzy: :bigrocket:

Well, let's hoe that the second one doesn't happen. :)

Make me shooting a hater with an Assault Rifle and I love you.

Make a Ridley smiley eating a Pichu smiley.

PLOX.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
at least you attempted.lego i believe he has matured enough think he should be aloud (waits for legos response)
My response is: I add people to the support list when I feel like it... now considering its takes about 7-10 minutes just to update a single part of that post I would like something in return.

Platnum you have proven your self a supporter and your move set is good... haven't read it but I doubt I will ever be bothered to read a complete move set (Besides Gypsy's) case to point: Make your move set much more presentable and well... generally make it look good and attractive, then I may be bothered to read it and may even add you to the supporters list and post your move set up there.

*Insert lots of shooty people's*
... You add all of those members but you don't add me?

:psycho: :chainsaw: < Me not being added.

^
You not adding me.

RDK

Smash Hero
Patinator, all you have there is a bunch of Ridley Club n00bs with Gypsy Lee thrown in for obvious reasons. You don't have any of the old members in there.

Ridley frowns upon that list.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Alright, let me say it: NO. MORE. SHOOTING. POSTS. I spam no more. Meh, didn't think I spammed... Sorry, ppl. I am now in spam rehab (coughreferencetoplatnumcough).

Alright, well, I guess I'll begin working on a Ridley picture. Don't know how I'll get it on, but...

So, this is my last post for a while. 'Course, no one cares...

@ Legolastam, RDK, and axemagnx: Sorry. I don't know most of the old members! Sheesh. Been on for about three weeks!

I wish I could make a Ridley-eating-Pichu smily. RIDLEY THE ANTI POKEMON FOR BRAWL. GOODBYE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom