• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
But I made the first post and you see my name every time you click this thread.

But seriously their A.S.H.L.E.Y. initials doesn't even stand for anything... place have of them are hyperactive, overly-optimistic pain in the *****.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Its like a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

I hope tonight's update is Ridley. Although I won't be anywhere near a computer until 24 hours after today's update so I won't know D:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Ridley SSE story arc

Starts with samus in her ship, analyzing all that is happening as seen in this shot

www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea

She travels to the planet and gets attacked by ridley, causing her ship to crash.
As she emerges, She finds herself on top of a mountain, when she is attacked again by ridley.
This time he just lifts her up and drops her in a canyon belying the mountain.
As she falls, ridley flys to the top of the mountain, where he encounters the ice climbers.
They battle and it is repulsed,but just then,the peak cracks and is sent sliding into the ocean.
Ridley flies off, and the ice climbers are rescued by samus,at which point ridley gets backup.
As samus and the ice climbers fight the primid, ridley delivers a subspace bomb.

TO BE CONTINUED....

well this is my predition, it just came to me in a dream :p
well, what you guys think?

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
i personally think its a bit much for him to be a character but i really hope at least gets to be an assist trophy

Wreked

Smash Lord
i personally think its a bit much for him to be a character but i really hope at least gets to be an assist trophy
Assist trophy? That is the worst thing to happen to Ridley besides not being in the game at all. What is your logic behind thinking this? Is he too big? Too akward?

platnum

Smash Lord
facts about Ridley

he killed chuck norris

he has a legion of followers deffending his honor on teh intarwebs.

he eats lava and craps volcanoes

whenever a n00b disgraces him they are brutaly attacked by fanboys.

he is teh PWNSAUCE

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
No one ask to be in RIDLEY from now on, please. If we think you should be in it, than we will come to you. We don't want people who do stuff for Ridley because their told, we want people who do stuff for Ridley on their own. Just FYI.

Ridley for Brawl. And it's nice to see some familiar faces.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I hear familiar voices... i hope that's good. aniway, the RIDLEY triad is in council we will come with news soon, Ridley for Brawl.

Try not to spam.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Seriously don't post your opinion if you don't know what your talking about.
Agreed

Let's chase him outta here. If Ridley is an AT I'll buy 2 brawl cds and burn them.
Why 2? That's kinda random. Besides don't burn them, just put them in the microwave.

facts about Ridley

he killed chuck norris

he has a legion of followers deffending his honor on teh intarwebs.

he eats lava and craps volcanoes

whenever a n00b disgraces him they are brutaly attacked by fanboys.

he is teh PWNSAUCE
Your spam is kinda getting annoying.

Correction the worst thing would be him becoming a sticker
Lol, I think the worst possible thing would be that he is a cloud.

:newbie:

i hate haters :(
What is with the smilies all of a sudden, everybody is using them. :ohwell::mad::confused::psycho:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yes we are currently locked in a heated 5 comment debate.

Remember: Speculation not spamination.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
OK gypsy, I'll do it :p
seriously, i didn't make up the story for R.I.D.L.E.Y,
i did it because i wanted to share my inclusion of ridley in brawl and the SSE,
i just dreamt i had brawl on tuesday, and tha was ridley's story begining, yes he was playable,
unlocked by by beating him with samus, but just a dream :(

Legolastom

Smash Hero
WARNING:

SWF IS NOT AN AIM CHATROOM.
Thus, please do not treat it as one. That goes ESPECIALLY for this Ridley thread. If it continues to be a spamfest like it is now, where people are treating it like an AIM Chatroom, I will permanently close it, and no other Ridley threads will be allowed. The last one was closed because of this reason. You guys are indeed discussing Ridley, which is good, but far too often it just seems like a thread where your "R.I.D.E.L.Y. fanclub" can spam. If that's what you want to do, take it to a chatroom, not the forums.

Final. Warning.
You see what you are doing newbies? your giving R.I.D.L.E.Y. and Ridley a bad name.

Now please wait while the conference goes underway.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
hmm. ridly would look odd in brawl. not odd as in he is not spose to be in brawl but odd as in He looks odd. ridly should be the hight of bowser with wings. that would be a good fit. but im not 100% on him being in brawl as an character i see him as an AT. But if he is playable thats just an added bonus:psycho::)

Wreked

Smash Lord
define spam
Well you kinda just post just to post. You don't really have a meaning behind them.

Like you Ridley jokes, really random. But if we were just joking around about how cool Rildey is then you can whip them out.

And I think the second one I quoted you on you just wanted to do that Newbie smilie thing. Don't just quote them and say I hate haters.

We seriously need to get back on topic.

You think we'll get Ridley this week? I'm just hoping for osme character atleast.

platnum

Smash Lord
Well you kinda just post just to post. You don't really have a meaning behind them.

Like you Ridley jokes, really random. But if we were just joking around about how cool Rildey is then you can whip them out.

And I think the second one I quoted you on you just wanted to do that Newbie smilie thing. Don't just quote them and say I hate haters.
i was joking not spaming(this thread needs some ridley jokes)

and i do hate haters.

Shuma

Smash Hero
No, it doesn't need jokes, and if you hate hates then argue with them once one is foolish enough to post here or make an anti-ridley thread. Also use punctuation.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Me an hipocrite? son thios 3500+ posts didn't appear in one night. I unlike you, know how to "spam" withouth burning threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom