• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Val-Lynn

Smash Rookie
I don't think we should be worried if Ridley will be in the game or not. We don't have to worry about him being an assist trophy, because he's the most likely candidate for a Metroid Boss... which is what we do need to worry about. He's either going to be a boss, or a playable character (Of course, there's the chance that he's both).

Perhaps you fight Ridley in the game (And he's resized and playable worthy), and then you fight him again near the end of the game as Meta-Ridley, where he is giant and has rockets and stuff. After beating Meta, you can unlock ordinary Ridley. Maybe...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Thing is, he could confirm Ridley the day before the game's release.

God knows what he's going to do. He is Masahiro 'I don't care your losing sleep' Sakurai.
I loathe, despise, and detest Sakurai with a passion and yet some days like when he gives updates like "DDD confirmed" and "make your own stage" you can't help but just admire the man.

Ridley 4 Brawl.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Also, N9NE, you were wrong about that ZSS update.

I believe Lucas was on the 10th.

I have a memory like a hawk.

Or maybe its because I despise/love Lucas with a passion.
Im from the UK - DD/MM/YYYY format. ZSS' moves were on the 8th of October = 08/10/2007.

I'm expecting the Metroid AT or Norfair soon.

bandana-bill

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I hope to see the Metroid AT soon as well, none of those darned vids had it, and of course I wanna see Ridley, I will not be happy with the roster til he's in it, after he's confirmed, newcomers won't mean as much to me, Ridley's awesomeness will blow em all away.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Once Ridley is in the game i'll be fulfilled for characters I want

I'm waiting for CF though he is my main

I like a few of the characters so far like Ike

Samus543

Smash Apprentice
Read my sig for all the charecters i will play as in SSBB(if a certain 2 get in)

If all 4 are in, I will play them with a a passion.

And don't say metroid can't get 4 reps, its in the big 3(Metroid, Zelda, and mario), and, last I recall, Mario has a lot more than 4 reps(I count Yoshi and Donkey Knong as mario reps)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
The way I see it (it may be reaching but still) they give us Ridley's boss battle music because they know it's going to screw with us and lead to a big debate over whether he is in or not. Then they confirm bosses screwing with us even more by throwing a spanner in the works. They know what they are doing and I don't think they would build up hopes like they have just to dash them in the end.

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
I really want Ridley

For that music when would they play it?
Is that his victory music or something?

I know he's gonna be a boss and character

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
The way I see it (it may be reaching but still) they give us Ridley's boss battle music because they know it's going to screw with us and lead to a big debate over whether he is in or not. Then they confirm bosses screwing with us even more by throwing a spanner in the works. They know what they are doing and I don't think they would build up hopes like they have just to dash them in the end.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that's catching on to Sakurai's little schemes.:)

LemonManX

Smash Lord
For that music when would they play it?
Is that his victory music or something?
Well in the games its his theme, so I assume he might have a much shorter version as his victory fanfare, and the song on the Dojo! could be a song choice on the Norfair stage. As well as when you face him in the SSE.

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
I don't think it should be the stage though

I think it should have the Norfair music

Ridley's theme seems very action packed and cinamatic

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
I know right?

I thought we had it already I went to look and and find it on the
site but is wasn't there then i remembered

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I don't think it should be the stage though

I think it should have the Norfair music

Ridley's theme seems very action packed and cinamatic
May I remind you that there will be multiple scores for each stage and that both the Lower Norfair theme and Ridley Boss Battle tune have both been confirmed for the level?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
platnum you have been with us for what? 5 minutes? Please don't embarrass yourself infront of veterans.

And Gypsy I think we can make Caaels Norfair stage idea in that edit mode now : P

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
May I remind you that there will be multiple scores for each stage and that both the Lower Norfair theme and Ridley Boss Battle tune have both been confirmed for the level?
Where were they confirmed for the Norfair level? In the demo? If so then Lower Norfair would make me very happy.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Luop Aro: I doubt there will be lower Norfair as well, my guess is that another Metroid stage would be from prime. Oh and LEGOLASTOM, ADD ME THE THE RIDLEY SUPPORTERS LIST!!! For the love of God I've been a regular poster in this topic for ages, please!

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Luop Aro: I doubt there will be lower Norfair as well, my guess is that another Metroid stage would be from prime. Oh and LEGOLASTOM, ADD ME THE THE RIDLEY SUPPORTERS LIST!!! For the love of God I've been a regular poster in this topic for ages, please!
He meant the Lower Norfair music.

RDK

Smash Hero
And Gypsy I think we can make Caaels Norfair stage idea in that edit mode now : P
Hey, that's a good idea! From what I remember, Caael did a really good job at making a Ridley stage.

Samus543

Smash Apprentice
Am i on the Ridley supporter list?
If not, I want to.
As a funny side-note, when i was talking to people who didn't want ridley, I made up a moveset for him.
Some of the stuff for him that you have i came up with, as well.
My FS for him though, was a Space pirate bpmbardment.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Am i on the Ridley supporter list?
If not, I want to.
As a funny side-note, when i was talking to people who didn't want ridley, I made up a moveset for him.
Some of the stuff for him that you have i came up with, as well.
My FS for him though, was a Space pirate bpmbardment.
You have to talk to Gypsy Lee. He'll send you a quiz and it's an easy one. Then you'll be an honorary member bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom