• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Yhea! Lets hope you get and stay in Nsider!!
Nsider's gone.

^Nope, Dark Samus fails, sorry. :(
Fails? No. You must have DS mixed up with the SA-X or something. :rolleyes:

Nice post count Gypsey. Is it true that once you reach 2000 posts you get heat vision?
Heat vision? He's no Superman.

Incidentally, I recently downloaded Super Metroid on VC. Oddly enough, it's pretty fun. Kinda like a mini-Metroid Prime.
lol It's more than a "mini". :p

Ya, as soon as my Wii gets back, I will download it and the original metroid.
Original Metroid? Barney Ridley FTW.

Rawr!

GUYS.

Wish me luck!

RIDLEY FOR MY BIRTHDAY.

MONDAY.

I CANT WAIT.
Um... 'k.

I don't think Sakurai would do something like make him just a boss
Yeah...

In the music update, Sakurai even acknowledges Ridley as "Samus’ arch-nemesis". He'd have to be a complete dumb *** to just make him a boss, when he made Bowser and Ganondorf playable in Melee (as well as Bowser in Brawl).

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Get a life LOSERS!!!

^ SILENCE!

About Ridley.......my guess is that Sakurai will mindgame us into thinking Ridley isn't in. To add to things, he will be a boss character in the game, which will throw us all into fits of unimaginable rage.

But what's this? You beat Ridley, and a message comes up saying that you have unlocked him as a playable character!

Multi-w00t.
Boom Boom Boom

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
^ SILENCE!

About Ridley.......my guess is that Sakurai will mindgame us into thinking Ridley isn't in. To add to things, he will be a boss character in the game, which will throw us all into fits of unimaginable rage.

But what's this? You beat Ridley, and a message comes up saying that you have unlocked him as a playable character!

Multi-w00t.
I said that a while back...

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Why do you find it necessary to demonstrate your unintelligence in every thread you visit?
I think his post was edited, actually. o_0

I need something to do that is Ridley related...

I was going to draw an entire moveset for him, but I realized that's quite a large task... Also, his sprites don't seem manipulable enough.

Ridley for Brawl anyhow!

RDK

Smash Hero
You can create a moveset without sprites.

In any case, we need to get back on topic while Gypsy and co. aren't here, or else the thread might get closed again. We don't want that to happen.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
You can create a moveset without sprites.

In any case, we need to get back on topic while Gypsy and co. aren't here, or else the thread might get closed again. We don't want that to happen.
I know. I guess I worded that wrong. I meant that I was going to draw a moveset, but that'd take too much time, and using sprites as an alternative wouldn't work well.

Anyway... Heard any good (bad) arguments against Ridley lately?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I need something to do that is Ridley related...
Play against Meta Ridley (1st Metroid Prime) on hard mode, using only the Power Beam. Nothing else. :p

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
Play against Meta Ridley (1st Metroid Prime) on hard mode, using only the Power Beam. Nothing else. :p
far out. i beat him with nothing but the plasma beam, but i hear super missiles and boost ball is a faster alternative. but the plasma beam ***** him.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
U suk at teh metorid lololol :p
oh yea?

"oh, i wonder if i can cross this river of sand.....nope; i sunk. maybe it'll work if i try again....nope; still nuthin. well, third times the charm! hmmz........must be forth time.........." etc. etc. :urg:

um, everyone whose not ^him^ can ignore that......
RIDLEY FOR BRAWLZORS!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
when one buttercup shines under the moon only later ridley shall burn it.beauty can wait
Hmm. Now that's a pretty good saying. I'll need to write that down to use it sometime (or just for future reference)... :chuckle:

I always find Ridley fights fun.

And playing as him in Brawl is a super special awesome idea. Which is why Sakurai will put him in there.
Heh. Yeppers.

Hmm, I wonder if Ridley isn't in, if I could cope by making a stage shaped like Ridley?
Heh. Yeah. I guess you could...

Either that, or have Charizard as your main and imagine how cool it would've been to play as Ridley every time you select Pokemon Trainer :p (assuming if he didn't make it in).

If Ridley was in though, would I sitll make a stage shaped like Ridley and use Ridley on it?
I don't know. Would you?

To me, that'd be kind of pushing it (unless I was real bored or something to where I'd make stages out of all my favorite characters).

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Ridley is in sense I think this is the last game in the series

Sakurai is giving us everything we want like online,Level creator,and Sonic

Plus with the level creation you will never get tired of it so you'll play it forever

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Ridley is in sense I think this is the last game in the series

Sakurai is giving us everything we want like online,Level creator,and Sonic

Plus with the level creation you will never get tired of it so you'll play it forever
I dont think smashbrothers will be a trilogy, I think it is what every the thing after that is called. so dont expect this to be the end, just the last game within a 3-6 year period, the enxt smash bros on nintendo's next console will be so epic, it will chalenge halo if not surpass it.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I'm going to get a bit off topic here and now....just a bit. Forgive me.

You know, it's kind of hard to post anything really cool about Ridley in this thread and in the Club Ridley Inc. that I signed up for when....you know.....Ridley has yet to become confirmed. I'm not going anywhere though. I'll try my darndest to be active boys.

That and we haven't got a Metroid related update in like how long? I'm starting to think Sakurai and his minions don't really want to represent the Metroid series...or is extremely hesitant to.

Val-Lynn

Smash Rookie
I dont think smashbrothers will be a trilogy, I think it is what every the thing after that is called. so dont expect this to be the end, just the last game within a 3-6 year period, the enxt smash bros on nintendo's next console will be so epic, it will chalenge halo if not surpass it.
It may not be a Trilogy, but it may very well be the last Smash Brothers game. I remember that it was stated that Nintendo did not want to see another Smash Bros. game is Sakurai did not create it. Sakurai himself was shocked that he was approached with the idea for Brawl. Remember, Sakurai has left Hal Laboratories and has started a new studio, Sora. I'm not so sure he'll feel like developing another Smash game, though in 5 or six years, he might change his mind... provided Nintendo decides to make another console after Wii.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
What the hell!? Melee is a **** sight better than it anyways.

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
I think our next Metroid update is Ridley

Can't wait to play with him and use the Plasma Beam

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
These mindgames Sakurai is playing aren't the least bit funny. Che.....giving us that Ridley boss music so we can all argue whether or not he's a playable or a boss. That wasn't cool!:mad:
He gets his kicks like that.

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah the music

The song sounds so awesome when you hear it
The Stage Norfair also

Ridley is in deed in the game

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Oh yeah the music

The song sounds so awesome when you hear it
The Stage Norfair also

Ridley is in deed in the game
I know, I'm just dying to see his new revamped look!

@N9NE, yeah, but he's giving everyone grey hairs at the age of 25 with all the senseless bickering back in forth whether he's a playable or a boss. Just because it's fun to toy with his fans doesn't make it right.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Yeah, but he's Sakurai. It's kind of his "thing".
Yeah, but I absolutely refuse from this day forth to be his puppet on drawstrings, blindly assuming things without real bonafide proof, and arguing with my Smash World brethern whether "this" is confirmed or whether "he's" going to be on the game. I'm tired of it.

Ridley for Brawl.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Thing is, he could confirm Ridley the day before the game's release.

God knows what he's going to do. He is Masahiro 'I don't care your losing sleep' Sakurai.

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
There is actually not one logical reason why Ridley shouldnt be playable in Brawl.

Seriously try and think of one.

There isnt.

Ridley for Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom