• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm the kind of person who doesn't normally support characters until after they've been given evidence to likely brawl entry, but...Dedede getting in toldme that Ridley and Geno have really good chances of makiing it into brawl. so all I can say is

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL
R1D|3Y 4 BRA\/\/|_

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Seeing DDD and Norfair kind of insured me that Ridley would be in Brawl

There is not assurance in Geno at all ;)

I think KKR might have a chance though

Ridley 4 Brawl

majora_787

Smash Hero
Seeing DDD and Norfair kind of insured me that Ridley would be in Brawl

There is not assurance in Geno at all ;)

I think KKR might have a chance though

Ridley 4 Brawl
Well I beleive on the thread for sakurai's poll, Lucas got two votes. That says that anyone with two votes or more has a chance. And in the same thread it has Ridley, Geno and Ike. All with four votes. Then Dedede, who has five. If you look at the poll Then it shows Ridley has a good chance of getting into brawl. actually a great chance. It also says that Geno has a possibility. That's all I'm saying.

Ridley For Brawl

RDK

Smash Hero
About all this poll/voting stuff....

I wish people would think about the repurcussions of putting their choices into Brawl before before they voted. Does anyone really want to play as Lucas, or Animal Crosser?

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
I think Geno has a chance

but not because DDD got into the game even if the poll is there

Ridley 4 Brawl

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I would like to play as at least an AC character. Heres a fact for ya all: Tom Nook used to be in a fight club o_O (Thats actually true by the way) and he also used be depressed after his dreams got crushed in the city.

But er RiD Fo your mumas Brawl!!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
OK OK Ridley will either be the next NEWCOMER confirmed or the one after that (I have a feeling it will be Krystal first sadly). There may however be some vets in between there though so it may still be a few weeks.

Ridley for Brawl!!!

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
i never knew ridley but after reading this i want him now ^_^ (but lucario and mewtwo first xD)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
its weird , i started seeing a pattern about revealing new character,since lucas there has been a new
character (besides snake, already confirmed.) almost every two weeks.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
^Nope, Dark Samus fails, sorry. :(

And I'm looking forward to playing as Lucas. I mean srsly, who doesn't want to play as a water headed baby child with sikick pwrz? But more than anything, I'm anticipating playing as RIDLEY!!

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
^Nope, Dark Samus fails, sorry. :(

And I'm looking forward to playing as Lucas. I mean srsly, who doesn't want to play as a water headed baby child with sikick pwrz? But more than anything, I'm anticipating playing as RIDLEY!!
Nice post count Gypsey. Is it true that once you reach 2000 posts you get heat vision?

Incidentally, I recently downloaded Super Metroid on VC. Oddly enough, it's pretty fun. Kinda like a mini-Metroid Prime.

Ridely. Brawl. You do the math.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Nice post count Gypsey. Is it true that once you reach 2000 posts you get heat vision?
Surprisingly, no, you don't. However, you do get a short temper for dumb posters and fire breath for flaming them with. It's cool, but just isn't heat vision. Y'know? Bummer, I was really looking forward to seeing the bright yellow glare emanating from my computer screen. Like, F'in A. I got heat vision! I can't see jack ****!

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
I don't think where gonna get another character in till next month

But I do want Ridley soon

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
LOL yeah Ridley for Thursday then

I don't wanna sound negative but i really want Ridley soon

RDK

Smash Hero
*raises hand*ME
^ SILENCE!

About Ridley.......my guess is that Sakurai will mindgame us into thinking Ridley isn't in. To add to things, he will be a boss character in the game, which will throw us all into fits of unimaginable rage.

But what's this? You beat Ridley, and a message comes up saying that you have unlocked him as a playable character!

Multi-w00t.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
LMAO I can imagine Sakurai showing him as a boss character and then not showing us anything else about him... but when brawl is released that happens and all the n00bs that would have flamed us get their just deserts.

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty Ridley is in

I don't think Sakurai would do something like make him just a boss
that would be a big let down for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom