• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Well, congratulations to you, jc1sttwin. ...Lucky dog. This Ridley club thing sounds... Cool.

Not that I belong, being such a n00b.

In conclusion to this super-important post,

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
you gotta pm colbusman. there are a few specific requirements, having 100 posts in this thread, a few others, but i don't know if that has been dropped since i joined...

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
You need 100 post in the forum that aren't spam

I had to tell him why I think i should be in the club and all that jazz ;)

Samus543

Smash Apprentice
hey most of my posts aren't spam!
Now to make sure this post isn't spam, I think Ridley's final smash should be that he calls in a Space Pirate Bombardmenrt.
And ya, Ridley would be great for Halloween.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Either Ridley or Ganon. Or may be nothing, Just an AT or something like that. So, How do you think Ridley would be Unlocked ?

And I think that a better FS for Ridley would be Omega Ridley Transformation.

On a Unrelated Question, Do you think ZSS will be playable on another Metroid Game ? I could see a Battle Between her and Ridley...

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
I think maybe we might a costume update?

Or maybe Ridley that would be the best thing for all of us

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
So, How do you think Ridley would be Unlocked?
By beating him in the SSE (or whatever), or in some event match.
At least that's my guess.

On a Unrelated Question, Do you think ZSS will be playable on another Metroid Game ? I could see a Battle Between her and Ridley...
In response to your question, perhaps. Seems more than likely, actually...

As for the idea of her fighting Ridley, she would get scorched (in ZSS form). In Metroid Zero Mission (for Game Boy Advance), the most ZSS could do was temporarily stun Space Pirates with the emergency pistol to make a quick escape. With that, what chance would she have against Ridley? None. None at all.
The only reason Samus has been able to beat Ridley before is because of her Chozo-designed suit, and the power it holds. Without it, she loses the advantage she had against him before, so Ridley would totally **** ZSS in battle.

Don't get me wrong though. It's a good idea and all, but wouldn't be a fair fight for Sammy.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Yhea they should post a real picture of Mic that would scare the **** out of me.

(Jking).
They could just use the pic of me in my sig :p ... ok so it may be a little photoshopped...

Oh and Ridley for Brawl!!!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
^ OK? There are so many things wrong with that comment. Ridley related spam only here please :p

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Must be a Geno Fan Boy I presume?

Stop SPAMMING in our thread and go in the Geno thread
No I HATE TEH GENO AND TEH MEGAMAN!! THATS WHY I HAVE THAT SIG CUZ THEY ARE GONNA KILLEACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZY HAND IS DA MAN IF HE CANT DO IT MASTER HAND CAN!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE ROXXX MY SOCKXXSX!!!!!! (He's a shoe-in) AHAHHA GET IT IM SO FUNYYYYYYY!!!!

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Stop spamming......
T_T

I think Ridley will be revealed soon, since this Friday Ridley Scott's new film American Gangster hits theaters. I mean Ridley was named after Ridley Scott since he directed Aliens.

^_^

RMR

Smash Apprentice
In response to your question, perhaps. Seems more than likely, actually...

As for the idea of her fighting Ridley, she would get scorched (in ZSS form). In Metroid Zero Mission (for Game Boy Advance), the most ZSS could do was temporarily stun Space Pirates with the emergency pistol to make a quick escape. With that, what chance would she have against Ridley? None. None at all.
The only reason Samus has been able to beat Ridley before is because of her Chozo-designed suit, and the power it holds. Without it, she loses the advantage she had against him before, so Ridley would totally **** ZSS in battle.

Don't get me wrong though. It's a good idea and all, but wouldn't be a fair fight for Sammy.
Thats the whole point, actually. I know she only wields a stun gun, and I always maked the Pirates destroy each other.

But you must use you wits and use the room for your benefit or something like that, like the room has a self destruct thing and you need to use Ridley flames to open the thing, and then you use your Pistol or Some secret code to activate it, then you must escape from Ridley as he Follows you, after all, Sam always has been smart, and she has an athlethe body.

Btw, Samus as a kid looks SOOO cute !

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
bump. To get back on topic...
I think most people have accepted that Ridley is brawl from the looks of the photoshopped character selection screens.

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
There's this guy that is arguing why Ridley is not in Brawl on Neo

All I can say is if you don't think Ridley is in Brawl your a fool

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
100 post that aren't SPAM and him telling him why you think you should be in the Club in a sincere manner

I think Ridley's FS could be something like a OMEGA Ridley transformation

Then flies around like Diddy kong but he starts PLASMA Hosing the level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom