• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I DL'd all the eps actually yesterday, I still need to watch them tho, as soon as my exam is done tmrw ill get to it. Unless you know of a good site alrdy, i could pm u the site if you want mink. I DL'd all of regular show and and all of MLP in 720p thru megaupload.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh nice.
I watch them all on youtube. My internets not good enough to dwnload them.
PM them though, maybe i'll DL them while i sleeps

OverLade

Smash Hero
I dont too busy actually making my apprentices good to waste time flaunting that I have apprentices...

FIDEL CASHFLOW

gallax

Smash Hero
You guys forget that im four tourneys behind using the points system that i said i was going to implement this season. Ive done a ton of work already and itd be nice if they could get the PR's out so that i can catch up on the results.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I don't even teach people anymore lol. I throw tips around here and there but thats it. The only person i ever really had alot of time to teach was Shaky, and Taylor for awhile but now i dont have that time.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
You guys forget that im four tourneys behind using the points system that i said i was going to implement this season. Ive done a ton of work already and itd be nice if they could get the PR's out so that i can catch up on the results.
why do the PRs have anything to do with your system?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If i'm reading correctly he wants to impliment the current PRs into his system.
That way he can use all the results.
I might be stupid though.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah, Seibrik actually made the monster that is ESAM.

QUAKE IN FEAR MORTALS! THIS IS WHAT SEIBRIK CAN CREATE!

OverLade

Smash Hero
<-----------------Apprentice of youtube
LOL get out, I'm the ONLY apprentice of youtube in Florida. Yall mother****ers learned by playing people. I taught myself and occasionally played Wifi on my ****ty *** connection.

I'm self taught so I don't have grandiose illusions about how to teach people like the rest of yall mother****ers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom