• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
it must be great to learn by watching vids of overused characters.

I just screw around in training mode and experiment some things then try it out people later on and it works. Its great to see that no1 has any creativity ;)

AfroQT

Smash Master
not true halberd i originally learned by wifi rofl i placed so good my first like...3 or 4 tourneys my only practice was wifi not even nexus crew.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i learned from playing ppl better than me.
thus evolving and adapting.
im a sayain.
you may bring me down.
but ill come back stronger >=D

B_AWAL

Smash Master
LOL get out, I'm the ONLY apprentice of youtube in Florida. Yall mother****ers learned by playing people. I taught myself and occasionally played Wifi on my ****ty *** connection.

I'm self taught so I don't have grandiose illusions about how to teach people like the rest of yall mother****ers...
Yeah right! I clearly have no1 2 play in tally lol

U learned from playing wifi I didn't have wifi 4 a while & only watched youtube vids

:sonic:

OverLade

Smash Hero
not true halberd i originally learned by wifi rofl i placed so good my first like...3 or 4 tourneys my only practice was wifi not even nexus crew.
Lol I didn't say I was the only player who was good when they picked up the game, I'm sayin I just get irritated by cats bumpin all this apprentice shiz when a lotta people woulda been good without training.

Master Raven

Smash Master
In my case I give a large amount of credit to Seibrik for teaching me about the psychological aspects of Smash, the importance of mixups and some of the dumb **** I know how to take advantage of. Sure, most of us may have been able to figure this stuff out on our own, but it never hurts to have a teacher.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
....I have winning records with everybody but Seibrik overall (probably). Therefore, since I am Seibrik's apprentice, Seibrik is the best teacher.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
He lost to Bunnyma AND CO18 and I beat Bunnyma and CO18. I also have a winning record on him overall.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I have many players that i have mentored over the 3 years that brawl has been out. I feel like having a mentor can only go so far a player needs to put time in and watch vids and browse the boards to help reinforce what they are learning.

with that being said i would love to have an opportunity like mink to get training sessions with gallax i have seen such improvement in his game. If i had a chance to learn from an FL player of my choice it would be Sebrik or Ed. I think you guys would be the best at helping me grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom