• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new DK video thread (need current videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
u should delete anything older before October, imo. Lets start fresh. Its not like we're getting any worse.

Cyph DK vs Ran Snake Tournament Set (pretty awesome set imo. U can see i lost my patience the 2nd match, but i'm glad he won this time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNhKfC2_J-U

Friendlies: one i get *****, another i ****
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVrPEUPpPxI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydep-ALTDw0
That's an excellent DK, Cyphus. Nice use of Donkey Punch.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Nice, Cyphus :)

The DK Boards are...dead oO And there are not really recent vids...

I'm gonna correct that :p

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I got a dazzle dvc for christmas that I'm working on setting up. I should have a lot of videos once I get this all figured out.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
Well there are quite a few more vids coming of me soon on the Web, I'll post them when they come up.

KoSa!

Smash Journeyman
What is he doing, It would be cooler to get consistent artworks, so we dont have the jiggly's poke card, and CF's gas tank falcon punch.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
What is he doing, It would be cooler to get consistent artworks, so we dont have the jiggly's poke card, and CF's gas tank falcon punch.
I tried to find good size images, if I found a funny one I put that one up instead. namely MK puff, falcon. but yeah I've been busy with a lot of stuff so post those vids

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I've mentioned this before but I'll mention it again for the heck of it.

I've got some good current DK vids, wifi. Less than 10 I believe. The most recent ones are against a **** good Sonic, MagnM is the name, Magnificentmarth.
Anyways they're impressive to watch and can help out with a Sonic matchup. Yeah I know Sonic + tourny = never but you're not good unless you're prepared, and amazing Sonic's will butt **** your monkey every way possible if you don't know what he's capable of.

Anyways I need someone to upload for me, I'll donate half my posts and mail the fudge for the effort.

Kalm

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Your style is very similar to mine. I just do more grounded up+Bs. Still, good stuff.
I don't see much in the line of actual mistakes. Had bad DI on your first death in the first game, but I probably would've done the same. Had a cargo uthrow in the second game that you should have jumped before doing. That's about all I see.

The Pope

Smash Apprentice
I'll be going to a tournie this Saturday and next Saturday. I'll be recording some matches I have so hopefully I can at least give some videos of myself. As long as I don't do bad that is.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
CBK, I subscribed to the tags "CBK" and "DK". That way whenever you get a new vid up, it always comes up on my subscriptions page.

But those most recent vids of your done have your name in the tags.

You should make sure your names are in the tags.

PS:
I used to manage the ganon vid archive over at the ganon boards.
And I am thinking of doing something similar here. I dont want the first post or anything. Im not involved in brawl enough for long term commintment.
I would just compile and orginize a list and give it to Ripple to keep posted on the first page.
He can do what he wants with the pretty pictures.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
CBK, I subscribed to the tags "CBK" and "DK". That way whenever you get a new vid up, it always comes up on my subscriptions page.

But those most recent vids of your done have your name in the tags.

You should make sure your names are in the tags.

PS:
I used to manage the ganon vid archive over at the ganon boards.
And I am thinking of doing something similar here. I dont want the first post or anything. Im not involved in brawl enough for long term commintment.
I would just compile and orginize a list and give it to Ripple to keep posted on the first page.
He can do what he wants with the pretty pictures.

u don liek teh pitures?

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I posted something here once, it was pretty cool.
It was probably something about hidden treasure, someone might wanna head back and take a look.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
That's a great example of **** ape. Ending was too good.

Only advice is to space Bair better, don't use Usmash so recklessly, and hit him with attacks that do damage.

That Ike was pretty lously and let you get away with whatever you wanted, but if that was the counterpicked second match(since Ike's generally CP Corneria) you probably realized that already and that's why you made it quick lol.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
QTP has the fastest Diddy I've ever played, and he's a hella of a drinker too.XD The reason I do that is to force the opponent to stay on the stage. If I come back with a Fair they can't come out to hit me or they get spiked or hit. No other reason other than that.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
In the first video against Marth, you were not using Donkey Kong to his full extent. You didn't use his tilts or his Ground Pound at all, and those are great against Marth considering that Marth has no projectiles.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Is uploading to youtube always this slow. I just got my computer fixed after a month and I'm trying to upload 7 videos and it has been 4 hours and the first one isn't up yet. It says it's uploading and the rest are queued.

halp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom