• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new DK video thread (need current videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
You should list some basic info on the videos. Let us know if it's an official tournament match, and maybe put them in order of who it's best to learn from and not ABC order.

good idea, but I won't be able to update this until next saturday or something because of finals. you know how it is being a senior and all, I have to get like B+s on them all

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I've got a few impressive fights for DK saved on my Wii, but right now have no way to get them onto the net. If somebody would like to, I'd be happy to add a friend and send the vids to them to be transfered to youtube.

The ones I have up now are pretty old of course, these newers ones are a good bit better.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
I got a few matches up, New against Sean and Erow...Tanj....Kurohito...if you guys want to look up just type Northern Nevada monthlies.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
SOrry didn't see your combo, nah just haven't finished been too busy with RL tournament, getting quality material is soo hard when playing against really good people. But I'd say I still have a month to go on it.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
SOrry didn't see your combo, nah just haven't finished been too busy with RL tournament, getting quality material is soo hard when playing against really good people. But I'd say I still have a month to go on it.
You should make a 2min glide tossing only video, just bc its such a joke on the DK boards.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
I didn't think I'd lose the first round, just didn't feel like trying, mistake no?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I would have an awesome video of me 3 stocking the hell out of NC-Echo's Olimar but he bill'd.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
*wants to punch babies...god dammit I hate ****ing doing stupid **** in tournament!!!!!

video evidence up soon.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
it's similar to johning but it's when you get pissed off that you lost.
A certain olimar main that wrote a guide on the boards is notorious for johning about why he lost. His favorites are 1) matchup 2) stage 3) im playing like **** today

He actually got thrown out of the Gamestop tournament for swearing while johning, serious lols there.

CBK

Smash Journeyman

CBK

Smash Journeyman

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
question for you guys before I update today

should I have each player have a section for each player or should I have just sections of each character with the videos from everyone

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I'm more thinking about knowing which videos are the most recent ones. But to answer your question, I would prefer sections for each character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom