• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new DK video thread (need current videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

FrankerZ
I might as well post what I've got up... although, they may not be the best matches, they are matches.

0WN1N (DK) VS. ANTZ! (Snake) (I went easy on his Snake the first match, second and third... I got a bit serious).

That's about all I've gotten up recently... I'll see what I can do about that though.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master

Nokonoko

Smash Apprentice
Hey Ripple, recent Bum vids …

HPPMK Winners’ Semis
Bum (DK) vs Inui (MK) — rounds 1 and 2

There are 5 more of the same from the losers’ semis, too, if you want to check them out.

TheRazaman

Smash Apprentice

Nokonoko

Smash Apprentice
^ Dammit, would one of you two change your avatar already? It’s so confusing. <__<

Cyphus, I found the Lucario matches to be pretty interesting, so thanks. Never really thought about it before, but I guess PictoChat would be good for DK, what with the sloped edges …

kown

Smash Lord
hey i wanna watch some DK vids...but not all of them...In your opinion whose the best person in this thread that has good videos?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey i wanna watch some DK vids...but not all of them...In your opinion whose the best person in this thread that has good videos?

probably bum or CBK for first then me but I'll have more videos up later

ook

Smash Lord

Clevr

Smash Apprentice
Why are there videos up from April?

Shouldn't the videos over 4 months (at the most) old be removed?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ok guys honest question here. do you guys need a DK video thread? before answering, really think about it. Do we have relatively new videos from anyone? NO. I post a few every now and then but nobody that has been going to tournaments has been using DK and posting videos but Cyphus( and I haven't seen him in some time). IMHO rate my dk videos should not be in here also, only tournament vids or those considered good enough by the community. everyone who is on the front page has dropped DK or brawl for that fact except me, ook, bum, cyphus and CBK(where is he? haven't seen him since the huge ness debate. and once again, none of us have anything new. those who watch these videos see our bad habits that we had then but not now and won't notice and will learn to play like us and lose.

if you say we do need this, I will continue to update it but please say why you want it to continue.

perhaps we just need one later in time?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I think it would be a good idea to at least have one to prevent more threads from being made. If you're worried about people learning bad habits from old videos then I suggest removing old videos from the OP. Maybe once they are a certain amount of months old you could take those down.

ook

Smash Lord
Yeah, I agree with them. There needs to be a video thread :dizzy:

You could go back and look at when all the vids were uploaded to youtube, find out which ones are older than 3-4 months, and move them to an "old videos" section. Just to keep it recent and interesting, and also clean up the page.
It would really only take about 10 minutes

and fyi, those vids I posted on the previous page were brand new from a tourney last weekend, so people are getting some new stuff every once in a while :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom