• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Omg, that fest was outrageously good! Sparkles opened my eyes to the power of the "whoo" team, Corey showed me that I have no teamwork abilities, AF2K showed that I hate Peaches, Peter got twice as good in a week, and Ali showed me his Falco/Marth/Mario seeking knee. Thanks for keeping it real guys!

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
thanks, pp. so i have to say it again: you and your brother are really good.

i like that brawl roster list with the 35 characters. if true, no more clones?!? that's really cool!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Do you mean the ones you just gave me? If so, I'll get to work on them tomorrow. The older teams matches, however, I'm not entirely sure yet. I'll shoot for working some more on both sets 2 weekends from now, cuz my soccer thing is next weekend, and I won't have any time to work on putting anything up then. I hope I'm not really ticking you off, I just wanted to enjoy one of my days off today, er yesterday, whatever.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
No PP, I'm not upset, which I knew I'd come off as. I was just trying to ask how long you thought it might take. Work at your own pace, it's cool man.

But I personally would prefer to see the vids from the day before you came, with Adam, first.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh ok. I will do my best today on it, but there may be some things that slow me down. I'll start on the older ones today, then. Thanks for not being upset, I kinda figured I had bothered you cuz you might have been waiting around yesterday for something good with you in it. The singles don't do you justice, after all.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Corey, I got all of the doubles that I think are necessary from that tape up today. I guess I can start on those doubles matches with me in them now, right? I was thinkin after I get those doubles up, then I'd move on to whatever is in that tape you jsut gave me. Sound good?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Sparkles, you shoulda copyrighted it, you knew you would start a trend. I'm also guessin by that that the plan's all right then. Good stuff in those btw. Corey, if you did look at the vids, was that really Ali playin Ness all that time? He was good, I just can't see Ali playing anyone other than Falcon for that many matches in a row. Last thing, sucks you didn't get anything recorded Dr S, NC needs to know the true whoo power.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
. . . I need to get back into this community. I've been away for too long . . .

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
What the hell. I just played you at the store...And THEN you were all "Why should I even try?" Nunzi, You dont know what the hell you want do you?:p

I still say you play guilty gear....I think atleast then I saw you have some close matches....Smash...all I see is you getting mad.

I played Kris the other day(lol) I think I stopped his preaching after going toe-to-toe with him all day after not playing the game at all....I think it might of discouraged him .lolz Oh yeah he had those guys you knew come over again...PLAY with them you **** knub! they're on the same skill level!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Meh . . . I don't have the want to play Guilty Gear as I do Smash. I just love smash. SMASH SMASH SMASH! Sure, I don't see improvements in my skill, but I still go back to it. I get sad when I lose . . . I gotta stop that habit. But still, I come back to this game because I love it that much, and it loves me that much. :D

GrayFox28

Smash Rookie
Yo this is Q, (haven't been on this site in a WHILE) throw me up on the NC roster. Been messin around w/ the game a lil' bit again recently. But I'll mainly be jumping into the scene when Brawl drops. That game looks TOOOO good!!
-Q

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Yo Ali, i saw you registered for pound. DO you know when you guys are leaving so i know where to be and when for the trip up so i can be there on time

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
D-P! Spice up your Youtube page. Nearly 100 vids and you haven't taken the time to greet your viewers with some sorta eye candy? For shame. :laugh: I kid, put something up there, though. :bee:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ahhh, you're entirely right. I'm not reppin the NC vids very well without page sprucage. Unfortuantely, that'll have to wait till the weekend, for I am lazy and soccer practice and school(and smash as necessary) really use my daily allowance of concentration. Good point though. Do you know if there will be a tourney in February or not?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
. . . I remember when you were talking about reaching 1000, lozr. dern, you're already near 1,700. >_>

Dublio

Smash Ace
Does the info in this topic apply to Brawl? I was just curious cause I plan to go to tournaments when Brawl came out. I was wondering if there any upcoming tournaments for Brawl? Specifically around March 29th or so?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah mostly everyone up here will be playing brawl when it comes out, but i dont know of any tournaments except mpj and i dunno when it will be held.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Since Brawl will be a new game, I wish to become a avid tourney-goer and attend Brawl tournaments as soon as possible. Or perhaps attend some smashfests. I figure I'll be available for tournaments March 29 and after. First week will be SSE and character unlocking, with a online tournament on March 21-22 (The same one on this site). But I'm free on the 29th and after. I wish to go to more tournaments so I can improve myself. In-person is preferred but online works almost as well.

Which leaves me wondering, will there be a planned online tournament for the state of NC? Lots of smashers don't appear to have cars in North carolina so maybe we'll have some sort of online tournament instead? I'm just trying to be prepared when Brawl comes out.

I'll put up my information for Brawl just in case.

Name: Dublio
City: Jacksonville
AIM: DublioDubs
Email: cutzdublio@hotmail.com

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Really Corey? I can believe it, but I haven't seen Luther play anyone other than Bowser, so I wouldn't know. I'll get that changed ASAP. Good job in that last tourney, Adam.

Top Bottom