• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know I just posted bout this, but my parents probably won't let me go to anywhere other than Gboro, Hickory, or Charlotte/Concord for the tourney. Is it possible to get something in one of those areas set up again? Even if it's not, I'd still like to see another tourney so that I can watch you guys play later on. NC is so good, after all.

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
LOzr Can you drive me and vilt to Baltimore from rocky mount? we will drive there. I can offer you free housing 10 mins from the location as well as some gas money. Call me at 336-340-4231 i need to know soon before i take other action. i NEED to get there already paid. If Yeroc already told ye this cool beans

Edit: pools up. Ali you have hard ****!
Ali vs Dj combo good ****

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OH CRAP! Brawl Leak! So happy. Falcon received! My Marth is back. Dr. Mario is lost, though. D: It's gonna be such a bad-as@ game. :laugh:

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
OH CRAP! Brawl Leak! So happy. Falcon received! My Marth is back. Dr. Mario is lost, though. D: It's gonna be such a bad-as@ game. :laugh:
**** that. Game and Watch, ROB and TOON LINK! OH GOD YES! This makes me a happy panda.

So ROB and Game and Watch are the two most hated characters right now. Who wants to be my ROB in doubles?

I'm so glad all my mains are back. *dances*

lord karn

Smash Master
Lucario is lame compared to Mewtwo. Pokemon trainer is cool though. I wasn't sure how they would do charizard until I saw videos.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Has anyone thought about doin another tourney in February? As for the M2 thing, sorry Karn. Lucky for me, Mario, Marth, and Falco are all back.

Dublio

Smash Ace
Say guys, when would you say the next smashfest for Eastern NC will be? I want to be prepared for Brawl, I wish to play as many people as possible and go to as many tournaments as possible, so that's why I would like to know. Are we going to just play it by ear and pick a random date when Brawl comes out? I really want to be involved in the brawl community in North Carolina.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
brawl isn't out yet, so you might as well join the melee scene. Malk/people @ or near uncg, you want to play on saturday? I'm getting my wii back friday night.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm so pumped for it, I'm almost enticed to import that **** . . .Oh well. So when's the next big event, guys?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Believe me, if there were enough ppl in Shelby, I'd have the next event. Is there anyone that has enough time or want to do this?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well guys me and ali are gonna go give this melee game one last shot and see where we stand against the best out there. Were going to put nc on the map for when brawl comes out. Pac i miss you to. WISH US LUCK BOYS. TEAM CATFISH IS TAKING DOUBLES(ALI AND LOZR)

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i want to see blood.

*cuts self* yeah... that's the stuffff.....

anyways, after you spill blood, wipe it up with their lifeless bodies. it's only polite.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just don't choke up, Adam. When you're in the big leagues, and you get far, you choke up. DON'T DOOOOO IIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yo guys cheer on Dr.Sparkles and Vilt hope they get far they aren't the only NC smashers going. ;D

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aw crap. Mango took the win. LOZR!!! You can do it! Don't give up!! :laugh:

Rinsuku

Smash Rookie
What's good NC? I just recently discovered these boards and wanted to say hello. I'm from Winston-Salem but am currently in Kentucky to finish up my studies. I do know how to play Smash and all the technical terms and whatnot. I also have a brother who is in winston right now. Ima try and contact him so you guys can play and stuff.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Man I wish we had another Tourney soon what happened to the Jubille?

Soulger11

Smash Rookie
Yo whats good, Im new to the smash boards, long time smash player, postin to see if i can find friendlies/semi-comptetitive tourneys. I'm in the Raleigh area, so if anyone's interested or needs players lemme know whats good.

Malk

Smash Champion
I find it funny that people are still finding the boards as Brawl is coming out

There will be a Jubilee soon
it might revert back to its roots (IE no free food for everyone, less players)
but it will come

Top Bottom