• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Why is it that I feel like I play my best around you guys, then I come home and get ***** by my roommate? C`mon, i need someone to play with.. Pleeeeease?

NotAlice

Smash Rookie
I noticed there are a couple of people from Boone on this board and was wondering if anybody wanted to play some Smash later this week or something?

I'm not that great (don't know many advanced techniques), but I'd still be down to play/get my *** handed to me

Boonies hit me back

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
PAC!!! Did you see it? what did you think what-what, too right, and all that english stuff?:dizzy:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Adam man, I got you. I'm thinkin (due to exams this week) I'll have plenty of time to look for, and post, that nasty combo you did on Thursday. I'll get on here and let you know though, because that combo is definately worth it. Omg dude, you and Ali are such beasts!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sorry DF2K, not up to me man. ZIO, epic vid, I love every Catfish installment! Charlotte people: are we doin anythin from Friday to Wednesday? It's up to you guys, don't feel pressured or anything.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey thanks, DrPP. I enjoy doing them, especially when I show them to my friends. There's nothing more satisfying then seeing everyone enjoy your work . . . except for smash. I'm craving it. LoZR, we need to go to your garage sometime soon.

Also, delays, son, delays . . .

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If I can get a where and who else, then maybe Twitch and I will be able to make it. Adam, I'll get that combo, along with your other vids, vs. Ali in one day.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Don't forget teams matches!

YKB, Ali and Peter might go to DC this weekend, but I can't, but if you guys are free, maybe we could do something in Concord. PP, anyway you'd be able to do Friday or Saturday night?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sorry bout the delay, studying and all. I was gonna do teams after the singles, that's just an organizational thing for me. I'll be able to go Friday if I can get an address, my parents' permission, and iceless roads for Friday. Saturday, I'll see what happens there. Lemme know whta you're doin before I start making plans though, cuz I don't know if my parents will be really happy with me goin two weeks in a row, but they may not mind.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Ok, cool. Keep in mind that when I say night, I mean night, because I'll be working Friday Saturday and Sunday till probably a little after 8. Friday I might get done earlier than that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So you'll just be there for night only, as in no mornin smashin or whatever? I understand if you have obligations, and that's fine with me as long as other people are goin.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
ali & i might go this weekend, but we might not.

if not, i don't mind smash at my place again this saturday. i'll let you guys know.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright, well I probly can't go on Saturday. My Mom is havin some surgery to have some of her lymph nodes in her arm taken out cuz that's where the cancer happens to be. I'm gonna be at the hospital there with her on Saturday, but maybe I can spend some time Friday, or even Monday-Wednesday of next week, which I have off, with you guys. Recap, can't go Saturday, can go Friday, Monday-Wednesday of next week.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll probly have your answer later on tonight. Peter, was watchin your Marth against Adam's, and I realize that, despite what you say, I can still learn alot from you. You're still 3rd in the state don't forget.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
PAC go to pembroke , i wanna see you ... dr. peepee , if you come tomorrow , i will be available from 5:30 + .. because thats when my class ends , so if you can come around that time. but yeah , i'l be down for some matches tomorrow and possibly monday too

dr pee pee get my combos on vid too thanks :p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No one's third? I was just guessin anyways. Peter, you're still beastly. Ali, if I do go tomorrow, that'll be fine with me. I'll probly wind up goin on MLK day, don't know for sure yet.
Edit: Alright, I can come over on MLK day, Monday, if that's alright with everyone else in Charlotte. Oh yeah, will you ask DF2K to come? Will this be at your house Peter?

Top Bottom