• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ali dude, I'm guessin you don't respond to PMs or somethin? If you could lemme know what's goin on this weekend(as in where), and what I need to bring, that would be great. LOZr, you comin to Charlotte this weekend?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey chocolate Thunder! We need to get together today . . . I got something to show you . . .

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
you fools need to go to charlotte to play smash friday and saturday. You need to get in all the practice you can if you want to beat me that is, you can face ali and his bunch of people since i cant make it =(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I might be able to make it tomorrow, who knows. Sucks you can't go LOZr, I wanted to play ya again. Anyways, anyone else besides the regular Charlotte guys goin and will someone record plz?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Alrighty, We're goin to chris' today. I'll tell him. Just be sure I can get ahold of you. ;)

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
adam is present at my place , he says hello
Wait, what?:laugh:

He's in charlotte?! Adams too **** good:laugh:. What the hell are you doin'?!...... Adam's so random now. Let's get together and do somethin together' instead you just goin on smash and halo binges.

Pic up ya **** cell:mad: *Running A's Lozr.*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can't make it today after all Corey. I'm feeling slightly sick, but I'm thinkin I'll feel better tomorrow. Ali, you're gonna have a harder time whuppin me now. Can't wait to see everyone, NC smash is beast.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
peepee come late tonight after soccer practice. Like for real. We need all the time we can to play some matches. Also bring a tv the one ali has is in black and white =(. How lame haha

This is lozr also under alis name.

Thunnnder you havent called me son or else i would pick up lololol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOZr, I would really love to go tonight, but I feel a little sick and I don't want to give this to you guys. I'll be there as soon as I can tomorrow morning though. While you're there, do you know how to put Ali's address into Mapquest, the one he gave me didn't match anything.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
peepee come late tonight after soccer practice. Like for real. We need all the time we can to play some matches. Also bring a tv the one ali has is in black and white =(. How lame haha

This is lozr also under alis name.

Thunnnder you havent called me son or else i would pick up lololol

....No Johns boy! You need to come face me...."Like a reeeaal Mannn.":mad:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sorry bout that, I had just slept off my sickness and was waking up when I posted earlier. You Charlotte guys still up? I'll call if you are.

Malk

Smash Champion
****it there is nothing in this thread about how mohrisbetter sucks yet
what am I supposed to make fun of?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thundaaaa! What's goin' on!?! You and James are the only people left who haven't seen the final video!:dizzy:

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Thundaaaa! What's goin' on!?! You and James are the only people left who haven't seen the final video!:dizzy:

What do you mean what's goin on? Last time I checked ,me an you were supposed to be goin' to Kris's....but I never got a **** call!:mad:

Let's do somethin tomorrow...err...today..since it's 1:00 am right now..

Why dont you just put the vid up on the internet.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
****it I'm bout to whoop sum *** if I dont see that vid soon! *lights up a cig*

Lozr you work to day boy?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
See . . . here's the thing. I'm going from person to person, showing the video. I just showed Gerod, Kory, and Jeremy Last night. It's just satisfying, after all the hours I put into it, to see everyone enjoy what I've done. Which is why I'm showing those who I want to in person before I put it up on youtube for all to see. :/

I'm working today from 12-7:30.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
yeah, we all went home. too much smash. "oddly enough," i feel like i could play some right now.

it's good you brought some tapes. i bet you'll learn a lot from them.

and thanks for bringing the tv.

POM

Smash Apprentice
hopefully i can play sometime and even want to. good seeing you adam, i was just there to watch your fox mostly. haha

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm always ready to play man, maybe we can get somethin goin again next weekend cuz I have friday(starting around 12) thru Wednesday to do whatever. As for the tapes, these are going to be massively helpful, maybe I'll even learn how to do that crazy stuff you guys call "DI". The t.v., no prob, I pretty much bring it anytime I go somewhere. I'm gonna work at it, and I'll try really hard to get Adam(and Ali's Falcon) next time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I've missed that. I'm so good cuz I don't wanna get put outta practice by Dr Sparkley. While I'm thinkin bout ya: Dr. Sparkley, why you so good?
Edit: Sweet, 700 posts.

Top Bottom