• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hay guys! I heard this game was good. I heard Bowser is a beast. But can anyone withstand Magic Hobo?

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
hey, anyone from Charlotte going to pound? if so that'd be close and maybe i could hitch a ride? i already have housing there i just need a ride. I'd pitch in for gas

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
We might be going. I would be driving, and if all goes according to plan I'll have room for 1-2, though that extra person will make in-car gaming difficult. That reminds me, someone will likely have to learn how to drive, even for just like an hour or two.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
yeah, you probably will. or somebody will.

check back though to see where the charlottefest will be held for sure.

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
We might be going. I would be driving, and if all goes according to plan I'll have room for 1-2, though that extra person will make in-car gaming difficult. That reminds me, someone will likely have to learn how to drive, even for just like an hour or two.
Hey i have a full valid license and shiz xD. Id gladly help you out if you put me and vilt in the car (plox)? when would you plan to leave and on what day

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
What I mean by that, dotpwn, is that my car is a 6 speed, and nobody around knows how to drive them. If you're willing to learn, great. I'm just saying somebody, willing or no, is going to learn how on that trip.

Zio, I finally saw that whole Snickers commercial. **** son, funny stuff.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey Peter, no prob, I can get that setup to ya just in case or whatever. LOZr, you know if you come to Charlotte this weekend, you can get some doubles practice with Corey right? That SC tourney really helped me out.

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
What I mean by that, dotpwn, is that my car is a 6 speed, and nobody around knows how to drive them. If you're willing to learn, great. I'm just saying somebody, willing or no, is going to learn how on that trip.
No problem as long as before pound starts i am in Baltimore :laugh:

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I'm never on aim, I'm always on yahoo...eh, hope no one has tried getting up with me.

For god sakes, someone give me a holler, I'm tired of traveling long distances like SC.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
WHOOOO! One month left! Then we CAN kill sakurai with these lame updates!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Pwn Im still talking to my dad just try to save me a spot if you can Im trying to convince him since im actually doing good in school. So maybe.

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
OK...turns out we dont know for sure if we are renting a car right now or not, shiz. Hope i wont need those spots in yo car yeroc but it would make you my hero <3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey boi! Thanks to the vidyerrs LoZR and Beanie gave me, this video is gonna be epic. I'm finishun it tonight. Stickin' it on my PSP and giving you the first view of the final product. Lucky you. :laugh: LoZR just needs to give me the elevator and escalator vidyerrs. I'm laughing just watching it. Makes realize, WE NEED TO HANG OUT AGAIN!!!!

Top Bottom