• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Malk

Smash Champion
Wait... VZakat? Didn't you go away forever?

edit: And I'm pretty sure Pac's roy is better

Malk

Smash Champion
I have irrefutable evidence that someone tried to log onto my account like 62,308 times or something before TOPE in his omniscience decided to shield my account in his loving arms and prevent anyone from logging in

so
who was it
fess up

was it..

DR PP??!?
ANGRY THAT I DO NOT PUT UP WITH HIS RAMPANT POSTING

was it..

D SHEP??!?
ANGRY THAT I CAN BEAT HIM

was it..

PACSTRIFER
ANGRY THAT HE CAN'T CONTROL THE POWER RANKINGS

was it..

KNORR
TRYING TO POST JUST ONE MORE TIME

post your vote here

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
whoa whoa whoa, are you actually mad at me? I'm sorry I did that, but you were right, it wasn't any of my business to decide who is better. Count me out of the voting, even though it's kinda exciting.

vZakat

Half Genie
Wait... VZakat? Didn't you go away forever?

edit: And I'm pretty sure Pac's roy is better
I suck at Roy dittos but I'd be willing to do one.

And forever comes and goes in the blink of an eye. I'll be gone for another forever in about 3 weeks.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Im gonna fess up... IT WAS ME! I did it to be cool in teh smash scene. Then I realized nobody would give a **** and would continue hating The Kids™. XD

Anyway, so how's the smash scene?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Dang i just got back from UNC-CHAPEL HILL where they serve BABY OCTOPUS @ that chinese restaraunt 35... but yeah... it was some gross stuff man... NEVER IN MY LIFE WILL I EAT BABY OCTOPUSS AGAIN... but yeah... i was wondering what was Malk mentioning my name... Id thought i've done something 2 forsake thee... lol... and just 2 let yall know.. im back in g'boro but not for long... going 2 raleigh... anybody wanna smash it up this weekend... lol.. not really... and just 2 let the world know... I am getting tired of seeing that "I AM LEGEND MOVIE" it may have been good the first 2 times that i went 2 see it in a row... but dang 3 times in a row... is 2 much I AM LEGEND for one *****h 2 take... darn it... Ironman,Batman,,, hurry up and release yourselfs..

PacStrife

Smash Ace
My Roy almost beat LOZR's fox, haha serious buisness. But Malk I gave up on the power rankings long ago buddy :) When should I plan on coming to raleigh, cause idk planning might be better than a 4pm call saying "pac you gotta come...." just a thought ;)

Also, I picked up Melty Blood a little bit, that game is too fun :) So when smash gets boring i just go play guilty gear or Melty Blood now yay! oh and, yes I am gay.

*note to random people: this is not a lets talk about other fighting games time now, I was just letting people know what's up with me. See how I posted important smashfest info at the top like "please plan it :)" I am begining to see a bit too much spam in this thread so let's keep it to a minimum people, before I have to go level up to mod status and become the police*

*note 2: the above does not apply to anyone from raleigh, rocky mount, or charlette........ good *****

Malk

Smash Champion
I'm done with schoolin tomorrow at 2 pm, I'll be home and settled by 4 pm.

So when is best for you, Wednesday Thursday or Friday night? or Saturday night?
This applys to everyone else as well but mostly Pac

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Now that I'm out for sum two weeks, I'd be up to something so long it doesn't interfere with work. :laugh:

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
you mofo's come 2 my house and play me in smash... (gibsonville) if yall gonna come give me a call first... im bored out of my mind... darn it.... when do yall get out of school... haha... school... i forgot what that looks like...

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
To Rocky Mount people...

Okay so I'm probably going to my mom's house on Thursday. I'll probably be there until the day after christmas. I'll be going to the mall on probably Saturday in an attempt to get out. Who wants to hang out? We could go by your place and smash afterwards.

Any takers? LOZR? Zio? CMON!!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Malk I need a ride maybe if Dot goes again tonight.

Krii:Gaming Club...i need a ride.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
where are yall going... 2night... i might stop by... if i dont have anything 2 do...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Maybe Malk if I have a ride or my place.

Oh and dont call my phone it got eaten by a lawnmower and I think im getting a Chocolate..

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
lawn mower... who still cuts their grass... lol... my grass is totally emo now...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
what... it's freaking winter spring time... who cuts their school grass in the winter spring time... not my school... they make the stupid workstudy kids cut or grass

BEHR

Smash Hero
PWN Yes Please I have now work to do anyways or Malks place?

d shep Crazy *** school.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
DONT U HAVE A HOUSE PHONE... ARE U CALLING ME MALK... MY PHONE IS RINGING... 919 NUMBER.. LOL... oh nevermind, it's my friend... not you rob...

Top Bottom