• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i do... let me check the phone.. brb..

never mind... i dont have it... but i know it starts wit like 340 something... i think...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's up to LoZR. I figure we'll be playing at his garage if we smash. That's just cool. All we need to do is get the okay and meet at Gamecrazy, our usual meeting spot.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I really dont know if i can play this week man, i got work everyday till i leave for the mtns where im getting my tonsils out. You may have to get up with zio and he can show you around and introduce you to the guys to smash with.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Vilt, Krii, Dr. Sparkles, Bear (BEHR) what are yall doign this weekend... yall still coming 2 my place... it's kewl with me...

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I really dont know if i can play this week man, i got work everyday till i leave for the mtns where im getting my tonsils out. You may have to get up with zio and he can show you around and introduce you to the guys to smash with.
Zio and speedskater can come to my house in tarboro? It's only a 15min drive from rocky mount. Other than that we would be relying on ZIO$ for a place to play and you dont wanna do that, squander$, haha.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Zio and speedskater can come to my house in tarboro? It's only a 15min drive from rocky mount. Other than that we would be relying on ZIO$ for a place to play and you dont wanna do that, squander$, haha.
I'd love to. LOL I'd probably drop smash for Pokemon puzzle league. Been ages since I've played that....

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Calm dat spam my local hos you givin us a bad name...****. Malk i coudlnt come over last night sorry. Tonight im playin some hold em so despite what some behrs say i wont be comin.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If I knew where you lived Pac, I would go. I get paid this week, so I don't see the harm in going.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry for the 'tude today, Pac. I'm just not fond of losing, and all afternoon I was loss. Please understand and don't get frustrated with me, I still want to get better. It's my way of dealing with ****, you know?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
so greensboro this weekend? I wanna get some more games in against D_shep's falco. that stuff was too fun
Hahaha... what are you doing this weekend (Friday C-strife) b/c i plan on going 2 clayton 2 visit my friend from college and other friends this weekend... so u could probably come 2 my house and smash it up there.. or we could go 2 BEHR's and smash with them also... but yeah... i fully gave up fox... he's only gonna be used for teams now... im gonna try 2 start playing seriously now... but hit me up on facebook or something 2moro after 2oclock b/c i have a doctors appointment 2moro @ 12-2 something i think...

Vilt

Smash Lord
I'm going to BeHr's tonight. I don't know about the rest of this weekend. If we go anywhere it's if .Pwn gives me a ride.

Malk

Smash Champion
Since there are a couple of smashers I want to come that don't get on AIM

We areee having a smashfest in Raleigh this Saturday
Either at Lord Karn's like always or maybe THO's basement (Alex's dad being weird? not sure)
Everyone come

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i don't know anyone yet. i'm going to call some people, check some pms, and let whoever is interested know by tomorrow.

if anything you'll get to play me and maybe my next-door neighbor!

we'll have our smash chit chats. i'll ask you about your quick learning, you'll ask me about my day... that kind of stuff.

it'll be wacky tie day, so bring a wacky tie... or a controller.

and your brother too if he wants. i'll tell him what i know about fox. it'll be "edutainment" at its finest.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I friggin love your posts man. Conversation...way high up there on the list of things to do if I get there. Wacky tie...I barely own any ties, but I'm sure my dad has plenty that fit the bill. Oh yeah, I'll get back to you later on if I can go or not. The only day I'll probly be able to go is Saturday. After that, I'll be on the road to, and then in, Pennsylvania for Christmas.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
If ppl in Greensboro want a ride this saturday, I think I'm gonna be going to the fest in Raleigh. D_shep, I'd love to play tomorrow, but I'm having family time most of the day.

:edit: also, malk. I can bring a set-up if you guys need one. I have a tv, wii/smash, and two controllers

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright Peter, I can come very early on Saturday and stay till 4:30, but that's the only time all holiday that I can come. So, if we are doin this, I need an address and phone number plz.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Okay, I should be able to make it to the fest on saturday. Call me, someone, if you can gimme a ride. Who's gonna be there?

Top Bottom