• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah well. I know I can't make that. Saturday is is the day I gotta work from 4 to 11. If only I worked the morning shift. You all have lots o fun.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'd love to go back to Raleigh, but my parents don't want me going that far from home again. They won't let me drive, and they say it's too long of a drive for them. So I'm screwed unless it's for somewhere within 1.5-2 hours. As for this weekend, I don't know where anyone meets up or who to call, could I have a number and an address plz?

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
what time is the thing on saturday? I can come as early as it starts, but I've gotta get on the road home around 10-11 saturday night in order to get up at 6:45 sunday morning in Greensboro.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yeroc I love it.

anybody want to come to my place or is everybody heading to Raleigh?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
rocky mounts the best, cause im here duhhhhhh. Im gonna be outta the smash scene for a couple weeks boys, im going into deep training for pound 3, and getting my tonsils out soon

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
charlotte smash!,

come to my house tomorrow. dr. pp is invited!

7045023636 call this # NOW and get directions.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I think everyone in nc should try and make pound 3, its gonna pretty much be the last big melee tournament that there is, and the week after brawl comes out so everyone will be right back in the smash scene anyway, so why not give melee what it deserves for bringing us all together like it has one more big tournament, lets show them how good nc has gotten as melee comes to an end. That is all

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Adam sry I couldn't come out and play you today. I was with my family shopping and watching movies :) I really wish I could go to pound but I simply cant justify the expenses. Anyone going I wish luck though!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I might go to it . . . maybe. I mean, I've had few tourney experiences, and this one would be freakin awesome. I might enter. It depends . . .If I go, I'm ridin' with Adam, shot gun. :laugh: What's money when your out with your friends? I'd do it, so long I can come up with the money and get off from work. I'm considering it, LoZR!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Good shiz zio, your still the man for playing this game lol. Hope you get to go, go ahead and put off from work son, if you need the dates, go check the thread or get with me

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LoZR, you are missed. We must get together like we did last Saturday. Me gotta do something soon!!!

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Karn, since you're giving me a ride tomorrow, you think you can take me by the bank so I can deposit/cash my checks from work? I'd hate to have to leech off of you guys if we wind up going out to eat again.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
sorry guys i got plans throughout the week now until i go off to get my tonsils out, i will miss you guys for the 2 weeks im gone =(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Moving away from hatin for a litle bit, been to Charlotte today, too good Charlotte guys! I'll probly back for that Marth ditto rematch(cuz I know you want it Peter).

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
RALEIGH IS TOO FREAKING HUGE... why dont they have 1 MAIN HIGHWAY (BELTLINE instead of 2) that shiz-zit is confusing as hell... and almost got me FREAKING LOST... darn it... thank god for mapquest... and gps on cellphones...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yesterday was much fun? I hope to see some of you in the coming week.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Peter and I had too much fun with Dr. PP and Kris. Tyams was a blast. And we had good singles afterwards, sucks PP had to go so early.

And Twitch too! Your Sheik has gotten quite good. Keep it up dude.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
Moving away from hatin for a litle bit, been to Charlotte today, too good Charlotte guys! I'll probly back for that Marth ditto rematch(cuz I know you want it Peter).
come back again soon, pp. you guys played extremely well. i got johns. i was playing fire emblem, phoenix wright, and super mario galaxy in preparation of you two coming... regardless, you two were beastin' pretty much the whole time.

next time, i'll be MUCH stronger & cooler.

about going after you in teams... as long as a falco is alive, he's always asking for a hurtin.

Top Bottom