• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
im lost... what are you talking about kiddo... ANYBODY GOT MARIO KART 4 THE DS.... HIT ME UP SON...

ME AND DAMA WILL MM ANYBODY @ THE TOURNEY IN MARIO KART... LOL...

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Help me, guys. I'm so drunk. Malk, I wanna get you drunk and play you. I think you'd be a blast to get drunk and play smash bros with.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh, that's when you're goin? I'm goin on the 29th, guess we'll miss eachother. That's right, you're teaming with...everlasting yay? Anyways, good luck man. Anyone else considering goin?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i hope i can make it... i start my 6 days of work next week man.. so hopefully i can make it... and they dont spread my 6 days out...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh, then that's nothing! All that leaves is a ride right? Maybe you can come down with Dotpwn or something? I don't care how, I just want ya here.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I doubt he will want to go to SC he hates to drive to far places.

Malk

Smash Champion
D shep I haven't read the last 3 pages but I'll money match you for all the money you have
please say you beat me consistently more

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dot, I get it man, I don't blame you. True that Holymarth, better get that Mario into shape for me! Malk, I don't know anything bout d shep's skills, it'd be cool to see you guys play.

Malk

Smash Champion
well it goes kinda like D Shep comes over and I beat all his characters with pikachu while talking trash and texting my girlfriend

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
LOL tourney***s :p

Okay but seriously guys. I wanna do something before I have to go to rocky mount to see my family.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
WHAT... MALKL... ARE YOU SERIOUS... i haven't even played you in a serious Serious SERIOUS match yet... haha... im glad you got confidence tho... but i must admit i do lose to pika, but the matches goes back and forth man... lol... so it's not like you have like 5 wins 2 my 1 win... it's back and forth every game... lol... the only people i have 2 play serious against is Dama and pac whenever i get the next chance ali (2 dam good) Lozr (freaking beast) and i haven't played dr. peepe yet... so please keep the trash talk @ a minimum...

Malk

Smash Champion
Honestly this is a stupid conversation between David and I, but back the **** out of it DRPP no one cares who you believe

Krii

Smash Journeyman
*yawn* I need some smashing, us children get outta school this thursday. >.< BEHR i wna come ovah again! same with sparkley!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
KRII MAN... we never got our falco ditto man... i haven't been practicing either... i refuse 2 practice falco... until January.... that's my new years resolution 2 retire fox and get falco to my old style... and i might even bring the captain out this year... not sure... i cant bring out Link any more since MALK retired him... poor link... i'll see you in the After Life...

POM who are you... well it doesn't matter... come 2 g'boro and play behr. dr sparkles and the rest...

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
i wanna play some malk and get my *** beat by pikachu while he texts his gf, im not good enough (like some people it seems) to talk **** XD. I do wanna play malk though.up for anything this mon or tuesday? ill bring Bladenboro(not the actual city)

Malk

Smash Champion
.PWN I'm free tomorrow until 7pm and I should study but I'm up for playing at anytime
call my cell you know the number

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
cool, ill try and get blade, he lives right up da road, is it worth coming from like...5:30-7 for you? that's when i can get there really.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Krii sure just come any time at my place you got my cell anybody else can come also.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
shoot... i might as well go 2 malks 2 moro as well... w8.... i cant.. promised my friend i'd go 2 chapel hill with him... darn it...

Vilt

Smash Lord
BeHr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You fail... XD jk jk... smashing with just you is getting sooo boring... >.> Krii!!! Come and get OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk jk XD

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Who wants to smash with lozr, like right now or tomorrow sometime, i will only come though if i can get a 10 buck moneymatch with someone =), or someone who will help me pay for gas, cause im poor

vZakat

Half Genie
For people who don't know me, I'm the best Roy in NC. >_>

I'm bored so, I feet like being arrogant. *shrugs*

Edit- if I get a chance I'll $5 MM you lozr. That's half of what you need.

Top Bottom