• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
you've got shocks pegs... lucky.... ever take it off any sweat jumps.... you got like 3 feet of air that time... can i try really quick..

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just lettin everyone know, if you care, that I can't make it any farther than Charlotte over the break. So unless some Charlotte ppls want to stay for me, I guess I can try the SC thing. I'd rather smash with NC guys though.

BEHR

Smash Hero
D shep thanks for comin to play today I hope i see you at celebration Station tomorrow.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I think D Shep has a camera but i don't know yet so we will see tomorrow.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
What's up Dr. PeePee.. i will no longer be going by the name of dshep.. The "Itch" has taken over son... NOW BOWDOWN TO YOUR MASTER... just kidding man... i heard that your brother has gotten alot better since the tourney... and man.. i was playing bad 2night... not l-canceling thanx 2 not playin any serious people... but yeah... if i can make it 2 behrs 2moro... i'll bring the camera... if im back in town by then... or if not... i'll try 2 stop by when i get back...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Awesome. Yeah, Twitch is starting to get the hang of his characters a little more now(still kinda tough for him cuz I don't think his brain has developed enough to watch both characters and see patterns), and I think you guys will like what you see if you ever get to play him again. Why Itch?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
naruto (short for Itachi) take out the a and the last i (itch) lol... my fav character on naruto

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
yeah i can beat them... i just didn't play seriously... and hmmm... like everybody is beatable b-sides Lozr/Ali/Dama/Pac i havent really made my way around NC smashers but im making my way slowly...

.pwn/malk/c-strife/behr/krii/valz/dama/got'm/julz are some of the people that i normally play... or just started playing with... and dama is the only one that beats me consecutively (wrong spelling idc)

BEHR

Smash Hero
Good I guess Dot is the same better with Falcon I guess and Itch well i haven't played him in a while so i guess it will be tough for me too discover his moves.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Haha...

I did beat Itch a couple of times while he was here.
haha... well im still in raleigh kids.... and i dont think i'lll be able 2 make it 2 the celebration station @ 4... but i'll try 2 come 2 your house if i remember how 2 get that...

and BEHR... you know that those 2 matches you beat me in didn't count... b/c everytime you won... i let you get 3 stocks to 1 on me... and i came back every time... and at the last moment i messed up... and died... so yeah... on a serious note... you cant beat me... just 2 let you know... lol... and i'll stop by my house 2 pick up the camera if i can remember...

BEHR

Smash Hero
haha... well im still in raleigh kids.... and i dont think i'lll be able 2 make it 2 the celebration station @ 4... but i'll try 2 come 2 your house if i remember how 2 get that...

and BEHR... you know that those 2 matches you beat me in didn't count... b/c everytime you won... i let you get 3 stocks to 1 on me... and i came back every time... and at the last moment i messed up... and died... so yeah... on a serious note... you cant beat me... just 2 let you know... lol... and i'll stop by my house 2 pick up the camera if i can remember...
HAHA Just call me up we might be at CS for like two hours then after smash at my place.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
indeed my friend indeed... man... i think i hate playing against falo period... so cheap... lol... (krii got a good falco and so do .pwn) but mine is the best... indeed... just kidding... i think our falco's are on the same lvl... just me and krii's falco is not as flashy as dr.sparkles falco... lol... dr. sparkles...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dr Peepee's Falco owns Dr Sparkles' Falco so there. I'm kiddin, mostly. Anyways, I just watched that Ken vs Wes impersonation again. omg it never gets old! So funny, thanks for showin me that.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dr.PP welcome it so funny Minegraines son

D shep: i never notice I dont like Falcos at all there all the same to me.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
lol.... well i haven't played seriously with falco since b4 the tourney.... i was playing with fox then... and bringing out falco just for fun... but no serious match... w8 i did use falco against team jiggly so my partner wouldn't get slept... but it faild (awww)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Team jiggly is crazy. I think you've seen the vid where BEHR and I play against Twitch and Vilt as Jiggs...very crazy. I don't blame you, I always play Falco vs Jigglypuff, despite the stupid Uthrow -> rest garbage.

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Lol team jiggz too good. dshep wanna team at the next tourney? i feel like we're about the same skill level it would be fun

Edit: Dr Peepee why you so good

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
you talkign about the one @ pembroke... if my boy Valz doesn't come then sure man... i need 2 play you guys more.... get used 2 different playing styles, and maybe i'll get back 2 how i use 2 play... by then... falco would be on his grind and no more wins for anyone... me and krii need our ditto man... he's got a good falco... it's scary playing against other people who is atleast on the same level as you or better... but nobody can escape my plinks unless i miss time them.. ask krii and behr... dr. sparkles you know as well... and i take it you found your way back home last night... i was kinda worried that you might have gotten lost...

aight guys... im going 2 the movies 2 watch I am legend... and then smash it up b4 i head home... laters people...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dr sparkles, you're the man, and you're so good. Itch, how did things turn out overall? I'm goin to see that movie later this week probly, could you tell me how it is plz?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
ok well im back in town guys... kinda tired... so yeah... and that movie is good man... im gonna go see it again with my friends 2moro man... i cant w8

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Is it really that good? Also, have you guys recorded yet, I'm outta the loop here. I got all of the vids up that I wanted, so now I really don't know what to do.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
as a matter of fact... im @ home with some of my church buddies... we just playing some need for speed... and watching anime... so i don tthink im going over 2 behrs tonight... unless they leave soon... and yeah... we aer going 2 watch I am legend again 2moro... good movie...

Top Bottom