• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Malk

Smash Champion
Charlotte will probably come if it's in Raleigh
No one goes to Rocky Mount
sorry Lozr!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So LOZr, will you make the trip one more time for us plz? I want everyone to be there. Oh yeah, where in Raleigh will it probably be? I haven't been to Karn's house yet...

Yeah man, I must have missed you at the last tourney or somethin. If you're not busy this weekend, the next, or sometime over Christmas break, maybe you could get a fest up there? you said yourself you wanted to play BEHR, Dot, and I, and I'm pretty sure we could all make it if you did something. plus, I wanna play with the other Charlotte smashers as well.
sure no problem i'll see what i can work up for the weekend

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
well just let me know when this shiz-zit is going down... hopefully im not sleep and i'll actually make it to this... malk.. what are you doing 2moro... i think i might come by unc-g and smash it up.. not sure what time im gonna wake up tho... i just need smash... playing the comp is B-O-R-I-N-G as hell...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You're a Charlotte smash right? No guarantees because my parents are crazy, but I meant to do something with you last weekend, or this if I hadn't done anything. I was lucky that they let me go Gboro last weekend. The sooner you can get back to me, the easier this whole situation will be.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
BEHR, why does one of the matches already have 150-somethin views? Did you put that one up for critique or something? For me, this thing in Raleigh is only good after the 27th, maybe that will be okay with everyone?

BEHR

Smash Hero
dR.PP I noticed that two but i have no Idea how that got there.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well Raleigh peoples? Will the 28th-30th be good fest days? BEHR, I'll get doubles loaded throughout the week, but I have homework, so don't expect very many a day.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Put them all in. But the teams where basically all of us so yea.

BEHR

Smash Hero
You Dr.PP That match with me and Twitch against you and Vilt that was a good match on my part.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LoZR! Where'd you go? I talked to you last on Saturday?

If we're planning on doing something - I wanna do it wednesday. Things didn't go as planned, so now I gotta cram studying until wednesday, when the final exam is. I must get a great grade in order to fix the unexpected mistake. :laugh:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know man, Vilt didn't play a decent CF til we started the wicked Falcon Free for Alls lol. Ah well, you did play well, and I could've played better. It was a good match though. So, for the Raleigh thingy, when are we doin this thing?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
man... i seen those vids... pretty crazy... but BEHR MAN... what where you thinking some of those matches... lol... and dr.peepee... your bro man... needs to stop plinking all the time... but still yall got some good playing styles...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
pac man... what are you still doing up man... im bored as hell here... (can we say that on smashboards) but yeah... im still bored... about 2 go fix me some HANDY DANDY... FATTY SNACKS... and make a new sig...

BEHR

Smash Hero
man... i seen those vids... pretty crazy... but BEHR MAN... what where you thinking some of those matches... lol... and dr.peepee... your bro man... needs to stop plinking all the time... but still yall got some good playing styles...
i know I just suck at this game playing Dr.PP he puts mad pressure on you when you play him,but if you come over I be more serious.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
what are you doing this weekend man... can you drive legally... lol... b/c if you can then you can come chill @ my house this weekend... i'll get my bro-n-law 2 record some vids and put them up on youtube... lol... and MALK... on my way... my bro in law took a quick nap... i think... lol... so yeah...

BEHR

Smash Hero
I wish man im 13 but i might be heading to Celebration Station with Vilt and Pwn to play some DDR and meeting up with some friends after that I was planing on smash at my place or Vilts.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
DDR... ARE YOU SERIOUS.... i just started playing that game this year... DDR Max 2... i love that... BURNING HEAT... HYSTERIA... TSUGARU.... OMG... do any of yall have ddr max 2 for ps2... i'll play that... and what time yall going 2 the celebration station... w8... yall are young... im 22 years old... hang'n out with a bunch of young'n... if malk goes... then i'll go.... and who is this vilt guy... he's not really that good (no offense)

BEHR

Smash Hero
He mains Spamus he hasn't played smash in a couple of moths so he is rusty im youngest 13 Vilt is 18 or 17 and Pwn is 18 or 19 there friends are in High School and i dont have any DDR Games but Vilts sister has some.

Edit:TimeDont know yet but I can give you an answer later today.

You're a Charlotte smash right? No guarantees because my parents are crazy, but I meant to do something with you last weekend, or this if I hadn't done anything. I was lucky that they let me go Gboro last weekend. The sooner you can get back to me, the easier this whole situation will be.

uh i don't know what's up yet but i'm still looking for somewhere to actually play smash at.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
lol... man... well that's fine with me... i just need somebody around my age (malk) there man... i dont want 2 feel like 2 old... well the avatar is back on... and im about 2 watch death note and naruto...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im good for Friday i think where at my place or yours?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
if yall want 2 come 2 my place that's fine with me... if yall do come here... could yall stop by malk's and pick him up... or if we come 2 your place... i could pick him up and we can chill then... when do yall get out of school for winter break...

BEHR

Smash Hero
The twenty first i think and I want to go to your place where do you live and can we record there?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
that's a good date... and i stay in gibsonville nc not that far from g'boro and yeah you can record here....

5494 Quarter Horse Trail Gibsonville NC, map quest it... lol... it should be like 20-25 min away from you...

BEHR

Smash Hero
k then I will talk with Vilt and Pwn and we will see about the Twenty first then or this Saturday just call me up or i can call you.

Top Bottom