• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
no foo cuz i cant take him back ever i have to split suddenly. If someone else can send him home then sure. Edit: does he know about this?

BEHR

Smash Hero
I texted him earlier and i also called him yesterday he knows he just needs a ride i think and a controller.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Karn that's what it was. For BEHR, I have a controller for him if he can just get here. Dot, I'm postin on ur vids next, so you be ready for that. Malk, you can't be that drunk if you're typing that well. Dang it Karn, I bet my Mario could take ur M2 now cuz I've been workin hard, and I definately will ban DL next time, so I'll take those stocks before time runs out lol.
EDIT: Aight, I'm headin out now. See you there guys!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
D shep, you can't take Malk's Jiggly? Lol, I can barely beat it, or at least, that's what happened last time in Gboro. I think all of my characters(all 3 of em lol) have improved, and i'm ready to test em out on some real smashers! D shep, Falco dittos are gonna be crazy!! Oh yeah BEHR, you're a better page stalker than I am lol. Side note:500 posts W00t!
haha... i did end up beating jiggly... i was just out of it man... haven't played serious since the g'boro tourney... plus all last week and the week before i was studying for exams man... so not enough time to take things seriously (smash) and i hate doing dittos just 2 let you know man... but i'll do a few... ( like 1/2) yeah... 3 weeks of no smash mad me play horribly yesterday... i really didn't l-cancel any of my moves and i killed myself a lot... hmph... yeah people... later

TODAY IS MY MOM'S B-DAY... SO I MIGHT BE LATE TO THIS THING...

Malk

Smash Champion
I'm not going to say anything about anyone's playing
how about that
so when are people getting together today?
Call me sometime David - I'm gonna ride with you or maybe CStrifer if you can't take me

BEHR

Smash Hero
Malk we have Dr.PP here already and his bro and Pwn me and a friend of mine.

Malk

Smash Champion
hmm .PWN just called me and I didn't pick up, then I called him and he didn't pick up. Who knows. David hasn't called yet. I'll be there sometime maybe, who knows

BEHR

Smash Hero
That was me calling you on Pwns phone call David I guess and try to get a ride.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
MALK... you should have called man.. i was sleep after that stuff for my mom's b-day and didn't wake up until like 5... so yeah man... if you need anything when im in town... just hit me up man... i need 2 get away from home as much as possible... sorry man... just really tired from getting no sleep from exams and stuff...

BEHR

Smash Hero
D shep you missed everything I tried calling you earlier while Dr.PP was here.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Dr. PP, when you read this, thanks for all the smashing. >.> Oddly BEHR got mad different with his Ganon right after you left. Those C.Falcon dittos were awesome. XD Imma get you next time. >.>

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Behr man... MY STUPID A$$ sister put the phone on silent so i couldn't hear anything ring... lol... i basically slept half the day away... but i need 2 train for that pound 3 tourney... need 2 get my l-canceling back down...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Argggh D shep, this sucks man. I can't go to Gboro till Christmas(and that's very debateable also), so things suck now for that. Malk, lol that really sucks, if D shep woulda woken up then there woulda been 2 more poeple there. Vilt dude, crazy fun stuff, you too BEHR. I noticed that BEHR's Ganon had improved over the course of the day, way to go BEHR. Maybe we'll get to do it again soon, maybe not.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dr.PP Thanks man cant wait for those videos to get put up man.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dont know whatever you like I really don't care for the songs in Vid.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, I have to do something cuz the regular sound sucks. I'll see what I can do, I may just wind up using the regular sound anyway. I'll get to work on it soon.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Move your body? and put song that you like Rock Rap whatever and sees Pwns videos he has some good songs on there.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think I may have the regular sound working fine on this now. I have one loading onto youtube, so I'll see if what I changed worked. We may not even need songs, but if you want to have some, then I can try to find them.

BEHR

Smash Hero
If the sounds from the game work fine I'll be ok then.I only wanted songs to replace the messed up sound.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
peepee next time you come traveling for smash fun, come by rocky mount, we will show you a good challenge son

Top Bottom