• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOZr, I'm puttin some vids(with decent sound quality) up to show you how hard I've been workin. As for comin to see you, I have no idea if my parents will ever let me go to rocky mount, it's an 8 hour drive for me. Over Christmas break, will you be home? That may be my only chance to convince my parents to let me go, and believe me, I wanna go.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dr.PP Just its a Christmas present to let you go to Rocky Mount.

BEHR

Smash Hero
El Oh El and LOZR The Rocky Mount tourney is canceled right?

Malk

Smash Champion
Dr. PP it's honestly not 8 hours you're insane
we can get from wilmington to charlotte in 6 and a half

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dr.PP i just googled Shelby to Rocky Mount i got about 4 Hours and a half.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Really...my parents told me 8. Well, I think I'll have a little talk with them, and I should be able to make it to Rocky Mount for Christmas(or maybe even another time now). Thanks for that Malk and BEHR.

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah, unless you're going 40 mph on the highway then it shouldn't take that long. Rocky Mount is only like 30-45 minutes away from Raleigh and you came here.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ohhhh, ok thanks Karn. Maybe you can head to Rocky Mount with me since you're close? I'm putting some doubles matches up with my Marth in them to show you how much I've been working on my teamwork.

Malk

Smash Champion
lol hi5 NC for backing me up

edit: and anytime between the 20th and 30th of December, we'll be open to playing with you PP. Karn THO Knorr and I should all be in Raleigh, free every day. There will be much smash.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Malk I'll hi5 you for tellin me bout that. Would you go Rocky Mount if I went?
EDIT: didn't see your post BEHR. I was goin to get the singles matches done and send them to you, but Twitch takes forever killin you lol. I wanted you to see as many as you wanted to at your leisure. I have all of my singles matches, and 2 of 3 Twitch's matches against you. I'm doin my best.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Oh thats right my head is mindgaming me and that stomp chase...amazing.

lord karn

Smash Master
I'd go to Rocky Mount. My last final is this upcoming Friday. After that, I'm going to Chu's biweekly, then I'll be free until school starts back up whenever.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Who's number is 336-210 something and 919-563 something... they both called asking for me... i thought one of them 919 might have been my college buddy or malk (but his is number is different tho) from the 919 number... is that you dr. peepee or behr... or anybody else... that might have been at behr... and that next time yall do something...

CALL ME... ASK FOR DAVID/ dave/ 336-621-0443

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, let me ask, why the fu*k do you wanna come to Rocky Mount of all place in NC? This place has nothing outside of LoZR, Gerod, Thunder and I. This place is boooOOOOoooOOooOoOOooring. I wanna go to Raleigh, Malk is a riot when he's on sugar.

BEHR

Smash Hero
D shep i was the 210 number i tried calling you but you where sleepin.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm the 919 somethin numbah lol. We did call you like 5 times in 4 hours though. We all really wanted you there. Maybe some other time then...
EDIT: well ZIO, there are a few reasons. I'm hoping that a few of the Raleigh guys will come with me when I go(which may or may not include Malk), I wanna see LOZr and Chocolate Thunda again, and I haven't even met you yet ZIO.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
DR. peepee... where are you from b/c me and my college buddie's are coming 2 raleigh sometime in the next week or two... so we could stop by for some friendly matches man... if that's alright with your parents... and the next time yall call me... tell my stupid sister 2 wake me up... who care's if im sleep... smash is more important... considering that i haven't played any serious matches since the last tourney in g'boro... but yeah... behr get up with me sometime... when ever you have free time... im going 2 church soon then 2 watch hitman... so i'll holla at you guys later... and dr.peepee... i subscribed 2 your vids on youtube... dont look at mine... i was just playing around... not taking those matches seriously... and plus the vid quality is bad tho... but someother time...

SORRY malk/behr/dr.peepee/vilt (although i didn't know you where coming)

BEHR

Smash Hero
D Shep its all good you think you are busy during Christmas Break?and Dr.PP i saw my match on youtube and i did so bad.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
im not busy at all during christmas break... i'll be here until january 5th... then im off 2 college again... and i saw those vids on youtube also... im quite upset with you and that vilt guy... i guess me and malk should have come... but my stupid sister didn't give me the messages until like 8 that night...

BEHR

Smash Hero
i did better in teams so Dont worry. ;D and you can come buy Christmas if you like.

lord karn

Smash Master
We could just hold the smashfest in Raleigh at my dad's house. Rocky Mount people come to Raleigh all the time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol so many posts for me in 20 mins. D shep, doubt I can come see ya next weekend unless it's in Hickory or Raleigh or Gastonia or somethin like that. Stingers lol on driving I'll look at them later, mom wants comp now. Tell him to get on them singles! BEHR, I know you can play better, come show me sometime next time I travel!

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Yo who wanna smash? call me up my cell is 9107874491 I still rep the FLA and challenge u all NCers.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yea Dr.PP I know right after you left i sped up my game with Ganon ithink it must have been them C. Falcon matches.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Raleigh will be fun, moreso. Sure as hell I'd like to go if everyone will be there. More entertaining than here. :laugh:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey, boi. There ain't nuffin here. I'll pay my ride if we go. BTW, I'll be glad to do whatever when my semester ends next Tuesday.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ok, you two compromise or somethin. I wanna see both of ya now, and I'd like as many people there as possible. Possibly around the weekend after Christmas?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That works if my mother doesn't plan on goin to New York, which as of now doesn't sound like it's going to happen. I had requested that week off. :3

BEHR

Smash Hero
If I have time and its cool with my parents I might have a second smashfest at my place during Christmas break.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
BEHR, maybe you could head over to Rocky Mount or Raleigh(make up ur minds!!!...plz) at that time? I wanna smash with everyone.
EDIT: Oh yeah. BEHR, you asked if the Kids were good, well you can check them out in some doubles matches against Twitch and myself on that link in the last page.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Malk thanks for telling me that means I wont have to feed people.So Raleigh Eh?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That or Rocky Mount. LOZr wants to stay, and ZIO wants to go to Raleigh. I don't really care cuz it's a lot of drivin anyway, but I just want it so that everyone will be there.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yea i saw the Kids Video there good.

Edit:Dr.PP:I would most likely go to Raleigh for a Smashfest.

Top Bottom