• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Malk

Smash Champion
D-Shep when exactly are you getting home? You said thursday then you said Friday now you're saying tomorrow. I'm EXASPERATED

and yeah I mean come chill and play smash or pick me up and go to BEHR's or something. I would love to play on campus, the thing is I don't own a cube or any controllers.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
D-Shep when exactly are you getting home? You said thursday then you said Friday now you're saying tomorrow. I'm EXASPERATED

and yeah I mean come chill and play smash or pick me up and go to BEHR's or something. I would love to play on campus, the thing is I don't own a cube or any controllers.
Malk... and everybody in greensboro... im @ home now... so i'll hit you up on facebook... but im going 2 take a nap first...

call me later (david is the name) 336-621-0443... im tired... got 2 wash clothes as well...

behr... i'll hit you up later 2night...

oh yeah i got controllers... but i tink my friend jiffy lubed me for 2 of my good controllers.. but i think they all work fine tho...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
if this comes up 2 times im sorry...

im sorry for this... my comp is being GAY

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stingers do whatcha gotta do man, I'm anxious. Don't get stuck at Mcdonald's either lol. BEHR dude, when am I gonna be able to talk to you bout tomorrow? I need the details pretty soon.

BEHR

Smash Hero
CAll me up for Details 336-210-7199

Malk just call me if you need help

and Dr.PP do the same

and sorry guys Dr.Sparkle cant make it he has to do a play for school

and if you can a friend of mine needs a ride here since doesn't have one so if you can help him out.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
yeah... so im on my way 2 uncg soon 2 meet malk... and smash it up... behr and .pwn... could yall make it there...

BEHR

Smash Hero
I wish pwn is busy at school for a play he wont be back until like some time tonight D shep unless you want to pick me up and a friend.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Malk I am comin to (Gboro?) tomorrow to (BEHR's?) house. So, since Dot isn't comin(maaaaan), who will be there? I guess I'll give ol BEHR a call pretty soon.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Pwn probably wont be busy tomorrow i think just work and that it for him, and probably a friend of mine down the street from me I think you guys met him Vilt Fat dude mains Spamus.Malk if he has a ride and possibly D Shep. :B

BEHR

Smash Hero
No setup im not expectin too many people I think it would be just four or five us here maybe some extra controllers and what about your bro?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't know if you guys would want him there. I mean, he's gotten better, but he's not really beneficial socially. I guess it's up to you guys. Also, what are we doin for lunch and maybe dinner?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Oh yea my Pops owns a restaurant near the UNCG Campus I might be able to get you guys the hook up and if i cant there are fast food restarunts near my place McDs,Hardees,Taco bell, and Quiznos.Make sure to bring money and I also got some snacks in my place.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I don't mind I just don't know if anybdy else feels the same way any he is very skilled for his age holw old is he anyway?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
He's eleven. So do you have more than one setup, cuz I don't want some ppl to just hang there while others are playing. Malk, you better come to this thing, I need your special humor!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yea True Yea bring a second set up Im holding it in my Den/Computer room I have more space and plugs and if you can bring a T.V. Small or big.and Malk make it to this.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright, will do. Finally, will we be moving anywhere part way through the fest, cuz I probly won't have lots of time(cuz of the drive). Twitch will be comin, we're both excited bout ballin with you guys, see ya there.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dont worry we will get a couple of smash matches in before you have to leave and call me when you get like 30 Min to my place.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah, will do. I'll try to get there as early as I can, and I want plenty of matches before I leave, parents say I can't go this far from home again for a while. Also, will you be recording anything? I'll get that setup over as well.

BEHR

Smash Hero
If you can record yes but i got nothing to record with if you do have something to record with that be amazing. :D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If you'd like, I can bring the wonderful VCR, but all of my matches I put onto WMM have weird motion and sound, check one out to see if it'd be worthwhile or not. Also, if you have any ideas to fix my videos, that'd help me out alot.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Bring a VCr if you like I think I have one but I got no tapes and with those videos you should make a combo video.

P.S. Does anyone know how to fix a T.V. i have a big screen that i have not touch in a couple years i just need to fix the color on it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I should make a combo vid lol. I could be better. I'll bring the VCR, but the vids I make will suck cuz I can't get the sound and action in unison. Actually, I'm already a little bit better than I am in those vids. Malk dude, you comin or what? Finally, I'll come late mornin to noon(hopefully), so maybe I could call when I'm 5 mins from there or somethin?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yea that fine my parents leave work for like at 10:00 so you will be fine.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You mean 10 at night or mornin? Turns out I won't be staying longer than 5 hours, dad has to drive me(he's paranoid), and he wants to leave at 5 in the afternoon. I'm so ticked, this'll be the last thing I can go to for a while and they're doin this, but I'll make the most out of what I have.

BEHR

Smash Hero
In the mornin don't worry the smashing will be fine.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Man BEHR, I give ya credit, you're an efficient responder, course I bet everyone else is preparin for finals. I guess I'll find out if Malk goes when I get there. I'll check this again in the mornin before I leave to make sure I don't forget anything. I can't wait man!

BEHR

Smash Hero
What do I say I like to lurk the Smashboards and wait to post and I also refresh the page like every 30 seconds.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
malk... hit me up sometime tomorrow... after like 12... if im busy man... then i'll try to make it over there later... and behr send me directions 2 your house in a message man... i'll probably come 2moro or get my sister 2 drop me and malk off... or ride with one of my friends... and malk... fun playing you... to bad neither one of us played in a while... but i'll step it up the next time... no more sheilding... i'll be on the offensive this time... THAT DARN JIGGLY... NOOOOOOooooooo...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
D shep, you can't take Malk's Jiggly? Lol, I can barely beat it, or at least, that's what happened last time in Gboro. I think all of my characters(all 3 of em lol) have improved, and i'm ready to test em out on some real smashers! D shep, Falco dittos are gonna be crazy!! Oh yeah BEHR, you're a better page stalker than I am lol. Side note:500 posts W00t!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dr.PP I noticed.Congrats.
D Shep cant wait to play you man.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yessssss to all of that. Well, I feel like I'm wasting thread space, so I'm goin to bed to get rested for the massive damage tomorrow! See ya in the mornin/noon!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yea Dr.PP Rest up i see you tomorrow and if you guys get hungry I make some breakfast. :D

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Dr peepee lurks like a beast, wtf i saw a post by you on youtube under iori's mewtwo by random. Fun stuff, ill be at behrs tomorrow until about 1:15

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yea Pwn i knew you can make it you think you can pick up Charles for a bit also?

Top Bottom