• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Knorr

Smash Ace
well for some reason jademetro1000 is on my buddylist and i dont know any other jades?

thought maybe that was his previous name oh well

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
malk/behr/ and cstrife... im not coming home tuesday like i planned but i will definetly be home thursday afternoon... so i'll hit yall up then... if im not tired from moveing all my stuff back home and from these mofo exams...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dshep ok then just PM me or something when you have the chance...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
MY MOFOK'ING COMPUTER IS BEING GAY... i cant freaking start it up... now i got to freaking SYSTEM RESTORE and loose ALL THE DOWNLOADS from veoh... (DEATH NOTE) nooo... and smash vids... NOOOOOOOOOO.... maybe i should have saved them 2 my favorites... see you peeps soon... I smell a noob somewhere... oh w8... it's me...

BEHR

Smash Hero
D shep Restart that stuff....and you not that bad and I need to smash you again.

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
i want to yo, i want to show you my moves :p. I need to playyy. dshep if you're in town this weekend hit me up 336-340-4231. Im pretty much busy all week though

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I have no idea when my parents will let me go to Gboro again Dot, but I'll try to get there. They'd let me go to Charlotte though if anyone in Charlotte is available sometime.

BEHR

Smash Hero
DShep here is my number 336-210-7199 if you want to smash this week..the best day would proabalbly Friday or Saturday for me and Dot just come to my house if D shep comes.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i want to yo, i want to show you my moves :p. I need to playyy. dshep if you're in town this weekend hit me up 336-340-4231. Im pretty much busy all week though
man, im coming home december 6th ( i think that's a thursday) yeah... if im not tired... im hitting every I mean EVERYBODY up in G'boro that smash... i need to face some different people so i can adjust 2 different playin styles... oh yeah... i need 2 start playing with falco again... haven't played with him since that g'boro tourney... i've been in AWE of LOZR's fox and i've been working on improving fox's skill and plink and add'n 2 his cheapness... hmph... i got 2 get that waveshine down with him... yeah... LOL... but .pwn i'll definetly hit you up when i get back in later... take it easy people... got 2 start studying for freaking exams 2moro... (stat's)/(political science)/(ecology) and im done...

Edit:
BEHR my bad man, i just read this... i read .pwn message first... but yeah... this weekend i was busy studying and playing naruto and practicing my fox... trying 2 get him cheaper than the last time you played him... i played around 2 much at the tourney, could have destroyed so many people after the teams, i should have joined the single's but i was tired didn't eat ALL FREAKING DAY... (thank you Matt (DAMA) and just really tired b/c we stayed up 3 nights in a row getting ready for this tourney... but whatever man... i'll send yall a message of my number the later.. got 2 go study and help my friend out in smash... re teach him the basics/techs/ and mechanics... get him ready for POUND 3

SEE YALL FELLAH'S THERE...

BEHR

Smash Hero
D Shep thats cool man where I'll talk to you about smashing this week maybe.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
indeed you willl my friend, in deed you will...

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
If you're in town on sat still im good for any time after 7. ill bring blade im sure hed love to fox ditto you dshep. i need to test my new main baybay

BEHR

Smash Hero
You think it would be better at my house or your house Dot?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
*to Rocky Mount guys*

I will more than likely be down in Rocky Mount for about 3-4 days over christmas. Probably from two days before until the day after christmas. I'll be visiting family but everyone knows that I only need to hang out with them on christmas day.

My mom's address is 2800 Peebles drive. Anyone who wants to smash up around that time should call. maybe you can swing by and pick me up and then we could smash.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What are the Charlotte smashers doin over the next month? I'd really like to get up there to see you guys because I can't make it to any tournies.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
indeed i will malk... i'll hit everybody up... i need some new competetion...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
YKB, see if you can get somethin in Charlotte goin sometime soon plz, no one else is listening to me. I wanna come up and smash with you guys.

Top Bottom