• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I was in town for Thanksgiving with my family, and that's basically the only time I come to Greensboro. I stay in Wilmington for a week during the summer, and that's when Cstrife and I met/smashed.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
OMG OMG OMG Just got back from the fest. IT was so **** fun. I felt some hella good vibes there, although for the most part I got ***** by everyone.

LOZR- You ***** my Ice Climbers. Thanks. Aside from that, you were a cool dude. GET DOWN!!
Ali- Never got the chance to play you but yeah, your CF is ****.
Karn- Your Mewtwo has improved SOOOO much. Holy crap.
Triforce- OMG you guys are too good and too **** nice also.
Yeroc- OMG Pichu Dittos were too fun. Probably one of the nicest people that I've met today.
Malk- You're such a ****. LOL. I frigging love you.
David- XD you are teh funnay!

I really hope that I didn't forget anyone.. I f so, sorry. I really enjoyed myself. The Cuddle puddle during the crew match was hot stuff. We should do it more. ^_^

-P-L-U-R-

2_Percent

Smash Ace
SOUND LIKE TWISTA FAST AS HELL
I ROCK THIS BEAT YOU DAMMN WELL
GONNA MAKE IT TO THE TOP
SPIT THIS SHIIT TILL YOU DROP

(cle)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
im not gonna lie dr peepee, i won most of them lololz. Yet ali is too good, he will actually play falcon in the tournament i got fox he's my buddy. So for now ali can be called mr nc falcon if he wants it lololz

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Great stuff you guys did, wish I could've seen it. I can't wait to play both of you again!
Ali, you are so right! Charlotte fest please!

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
For all you people wanting controllers, I figured out a way to make them light up when you plug them in, and stay lit the whole time.

Edit: It's finished..... :evil:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dern that's too awesome. I'm surprised it doesn't hinder the response time of the buttons, too.

Not that I want any controllers, I want to make one as well. By my hands.:laugh:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm good with my controller, but I was wonderin what a few people were doin next weekend that are pretty close to Hickory. Twitch and I are heading out there, and maybe if a few of you guys are interested, we can all smash there.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I gone, like 3 months ago . . . used sand paper on my controller, then sprayed it. Yeah . . . It's certainly unique in its feel.

BEHR

Smash Hero
So you use sand paper to spray it Eh?I thought you just sprayed it and try not to hit any buttons.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
But yes you do need to take it apart. You'd never get a good looking result trying to do it assembled, and you'd likely get paint all over the controller guts and **** em up.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
What's up BEHR... im coming back from college the 7th of December... so we should get up sometime, and i'll teach you how to play with Ganon or atleast the technicalities with him... i dont main him or anything... nor can i beat Matt's (dama) ganon... but he's up there tho.. and if you want 2 pick up falco/fox i'll show you their EVIL ways...

AND anybody else in g'boro... PLEASE HIT ME UP... i need smash.... it's my nindo... lol... and yeah whatever...

www.myspace.com/d_shep04

Malk

Smash Champion
Wait you're in Greensboro D-shep?
I'm confused
Why don't you come to UNCG campus and play with CStrife and me?

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
This is D-shep04... but no man... i live in Gibsonville/ Greensboro... but i go 2 college @ unc-pembroke... but we get out next week (december 7th) so yeah... i'll hit yall up when i get back 2 town... im ready 2 meet some new people... and see how bad i suck...

malk... hit me up on facebook... whatever... i got somebody on facebook... not sure that is gamer tag is...

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
aight dude... i sent you a friend request on facebook (david shepherd) when do yall get out of college for exams... this is our last full week of class... then next week is the week of torture... and smashaholics shall reunite once and forall...

I've jihad It --> are you Ali

BEHR

Smash Hero
What's up BEHR... im coming back from college the 7th of December... so we should get up sometime, and i'll teach you how to play with Ganon or atleast the technicalities with him... i dont main him or anything... nor can i beat Matt's (dama) ganon... but he's up there tho.. and if you want 2 pick up falco/fox i'll show you their EVIL ways...

AND anybody else in g'boro... PLEASE HIT ME UP... i need smash.... it's my nindo... lol... and yeah whatever...

www.myspace.com/d_shep04
Sure man I would love for you and too come smash with me and Dot some times...oh and I dont play High Tiers or Top Tiers only middle tiers and below for me.

Top Bottom