• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
I AIN'T SEEN THE SMASH, IN 66 DAYS.

All alone in Raleigh, with no one to smash since Pac left :'(

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Itch
Greensboro (Main)/ Pembroke( college)
tokennugga08 @ aim or d_shep04@yahoo

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Uber, there was a smash thing with Malk, Karn, Knorr, Chris, and myself just today didn't you read us talkin bout it earlier? For those of us that did come, it was fun guys.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LOZR!!! Where were you tonight? Well, we can always do something tomorrow night . . . :) I hear the new mix is epic as hell! Can't wait to hear it, boi.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
DX I didn't know there was a fest on saturday. Sadly, even if I didn't have to work, I would've been at a rave. Is anyone doing anything this week?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
We should go back to greenville again. Too much fun last week. I don't think anything went wrong, it was all too good. :laugh: We should do it more often, LoZR. ;)

PuppetMaster12

Smash Cadet
Sup Ladies. This is PuppetMaster12 back in full effect. Yo Strife I love what you did with the site man and I'd be grateful if you would add me to the Asheville, NC section so that there are at least two known smashers in the city of Asheville. My AIM SN is PuppetMaster12 and my e-mail is Komono12@yahoo.com. And please if there are any more smashers hiding out in Asheville ya'll need to come out the closet so we can get a decent and hopefully a great smash scene in this city. To everyone else have fun and keep gamin' baby

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man . . . wish I could help on the updates . . . I'm almost here every day . . . :ohwell:

Knorr

Smash Ace
**** wtf do we say?

i like ga's dream canceling

Dream Canceling
a. A technique used in king of fighters XI
b. MLK Jr. getting shot
c. calling bosshog twig and letting scrubs know who he is so they wont money match him.
can we adopt that?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't know what we say. I have some ideas, but I don't know everyone in NC. What are they that I know? Catfish, Sloppy Chops, Johnny 5-stock, Squandering, whatamIdoink, Jay Boy . . . C'mon, I'll need more than what I heard. :ohwell:

mace windu 8 stock. - 4 stocking somebody twice in a row

buck up(v) - the act of getting real in a match. to stop ****ing around.
THIS ****** BOUT TO BUCK UP

bdldldldldldat - most commonly used in a match where bosshogg is watching and cheering for a badass player. This noise is often thought of as a mating call.
bdldldldldldldldldlat!

big baaaaby - once a move connects that could and does change the outcome of a match one yells "BIG BAAAABYYYY." An act of pure ownage.
Big BAAAAAABYYYY!!!

boss Hogg (adj) - a description of something being badass.
"**** that **** was pretty Boss Hogg"

Knorr

Smash Ace
slick willy the warlock warrior

-the invisible scrub who comes to all the tournies triforce dont go to which is all them

Massive dmg

- massive dmg

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
"GEEEAAARRRRS!!!!"

- The only word that could embody the amount of raw fury and rage that one would get from playing a Kirby vs Marth match....and squandering it by missing an upB.

There's also :

Choke Cord

Eh Oh El( Used in conjuction with "You think that's pretty funny Huh?"

McScrub

Zwarg!

River God

Camel-Back Gangstas.

That's all I can think of.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This seems possible. If it's fine by everyone, I'll do it! The GA thread also had a list of some smashers as well as a brief description beside their name. Should we do that too?

"What HAVE you done!?!"

lord karn

Smash Master
Mourning Pirate Effect
Baby Girl
Catfish
Chocolate Thunder, satisfaction!
Hushpuppies
Slick Willie
McScrub
Gerod's dance

That's all I can think of right now.

Dana Crysalis

Smash Rookie
1) Daniel
2) Chapel Hill
3)AIM: D Crysalis

I look forward to meeting some people and playing SSB all the time again, I miss the game so much. :)

BEHR

Smash Hero
I agree with Dr.PP some player descriptions would be nice.

aubell

Smash Rookie
1) Austin
2) go to Davidson College near Charlotte, NC
3) AIM: bellkustedg

really want to play in a tournament in the area.

Bailey

Smash Hero
How can something be New and improved? Because if it is improved then it is something that was once there and made better. So then it can't be new can it??? OWNED.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I need a definition to BARRY BONDS MOTHAFUUCKAAA!

ALSO, I got it up . . . It's not complete. I don't see the point to it all . . . but I'll do it cause you all asked so nicely.

Top Bottom