• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Happy B-day knorr. A little late, but hey, I'm givin you the holla now! :laugh:

Knorr

Smash Ace
i feel it zio and kudos and the videos i think you should include more of jeremy in them bc that right there is one funny mofo

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I freaking agree. The guy rarely comes out, though. One day, I'm just gonna record an entire session of him joking around and get it up on youtube. NC is too good.

lord karn

Smash Master
You guys should come play smash on Saturday with Malk, Dr. Peepee and me. Triforce needs to get out of whatever kind of abode/house/hole they live in.

Knorr

Smash Ace
You guys should come play smash on Saturday with Malk, Dr. Peepee and me. Triforce needs to get out of whatever kind of abode/house/hole they live in.
lol makes me sad i'll be in va i wanna see triforce and tc.... i will be in VA with toasty and them kids i will ho11a for ya'll

Malk

Smash Champion
I do need someone to come play smash with me
I mean, I can obviously beat team Dr. Kurine with a level 9 luigi but
it'll be more fun with someone to hi 5 afterwords

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry to bother you all again . . . I just added some extras into the NCCATFISH video . . . If you're interested, please look at it, look at it again, even. I got approval to put the new one up, anyway . . .

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, anyone and everyone that can come, should. I need the practice man, all of you guys are too good! ZIO, I may just watch catfish again cuz if catfish says it's good then it must be.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
$hit! I just agreed to take someone's shift for 5-10 sat. God, if I knew there was something goin' in Raleigh, I would've kept my early day shift.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
somebody pick me up on the way to oakboro?

or do i have to go to smash mecca first like i usually do?

Knorr

Smash Ace
im going to be in virginia saturday but i'll play smash friday

bring me a controller dr pp

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Awww, my parents won't let me go on Friday....Honestly, if I could, I would go Friday and who knows how long Saturday. Maybe I'll get to meet up with you in he mornin (you leavin before 9?) so we can play a little then.

Knorr

Smash Ace
im ****ing hos late friday night into saturday morning then powernapping then leaving maybe nexttime

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey thanks Toasty for the vids! I unno what I'll do with 'em, but I'll think of something!

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I won't be in Raleigh this weekend, I have too much classwork to do.

Luther, I'm thinking of trying to meet up at Ali's when he gets out of class, and then either riding or driving from there, as I don't know how to get there. Kris, Katie, Ali and I should all be going as of yet.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Hey thanks Toasty for the vids! I unno what I'll do with 'em, but I'll think of something!

Are they the Yoshi Vids? If ya dont do anything with em. Put em on You tube...WOULD YOU PLEASE?!?! *everyone folds their hand* :laugh:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What, put them on youtube? Maybe the one of you fighting LoZR. You did good on that one, but the one of you fighting RC, I unno . . .

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Fine. I'm putting it up now. Just wait for a little bit, and I'll tell you when.

Top Bottom