• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
man... we are all going our seperate ways after exams... im coming 2 g'boro... dama(matt) and GotM(will) are going back 2 henderson... 7thfonon(rob) is going 2 clayton and valz is in fayetteville man... so we will all be busy with work and saving our money up for this pound 3 tourney... and spring break... but change of plans... coming home friday not thursday... drinking it up thursday night... HOLLA MY NIGGAH'S

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ok D Shep so you becoming this Friday then...and it might be difficult to convince my parents since I got in trouble with my grades,but you will get smash.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah man, I must have missed you at the last tourney or somethin. If you're not busy this weekend, the next, or sometime over Christmas break, maybe you could get a fest up there? you said yourself you wanted to play BEHR, Dot, and I, and I'm pretty sure we could all make it if you did something. plus, I wanna play with the other Charlotte smashers as well.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dont worry there would be smash at my place soon or Dots just depends on the time and Dr.PP you so good.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I knew you wouldn't forget bout me. My parents would rather have me go to something in Charlotte, but as long as there's some smash goin on, you know I'll try to be there.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I hope you come I want to see Dr.sparkle vs Dr.PeePee and i have a basketball hoop if you guys guy want too play some B-Ball if you guys get bored of smash but I doubt it smash is too good.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll definately be there to prove that Peepee owns Sparkle, plus I'm fairly athletic so I wouldn't mind a little Bball as well.

BEHR

Smash Hero
You play soccer right I use to play until I got fat.:laugh: Oh an bring some B-balls and Soccer balls if you want to play.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sure no prob. One thing though, who are we goin to see exactly? I was thinkin someone in Charlotte, but I can't get any Charlotte peeps to suggest anything. Not trying to be mean bout it, but my parents don't want me goin much farther than that right now, even though I could push them into lettin me go to Gbroro probly.

Malk

Smash Champion
YO YO YO THIS IS MALKAVIAN DE-ITY IN DA HOUSE AKA MALK AND DEM TWO LIL COOKIES HOLLAH MAH ******

cle

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
>_>

You'd be the only ones . . . we gotten little sign-ups.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Sure no prob. One thing though, who are we goin to see exactly? I was thinkin someone in Charlotte, but I can't get any Charlotte peeps to suggest anything. Not trying to be mean bout it, but my parents don't want me goin much farther than that right now, even though I could push them into lettin me go to Gbroro probly.
Well try if you can and anybody else can come my mums doesn't mind and bring money if you guys want some MM.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i beat contra 4 on hard and all the challenges. i'm manly like a little boy now.

who are all those charlotte people?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
BEHR, like I said, I can probably make it, but I can't stay very long at all more than likely. If I were to go to Charlotte I could stay much longer(though probably not overnight or an entire day either). Since I need smash badly, I'm willing to compromise. You're in Gboro right? If that's really what you wanna do, then I guess I need to know what day you're doin this.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yeah whoever wants to play me in friendlies come out to the game crazy tourney, or enter the tourney if you want. Peace

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Too good LOZr, wish I could go to get whupped again. There is hope of me making it to the tourney in January or February now though. So BEHR, what are we doin?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Well at this time I dont mind I know D Shep might be comin to my place so we can smash a bit since he is coming to G Boro and Dot might come if he wants and Dr.PP you could go to both if you wanted too come to my place for a bit then when you leave you can to Charlotte to smash with the Charlotte Peeps.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Malk come to my place if you would like,I have plenty of room.

((1401 Fleming RD ))

BEHR

Smash Hero
Friday or Saturday Will be fine.Which ever the People prefer.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can only go to Charlotte or Gboro on Saturday because parents are suspicious of evryone even though I know you guys. So is it your house BEHR, and then on to Charlotte later in the day? Plus, I'll need more than the street name if I'm goin anywhere.

BEHR

Smash Hero
1401 Fleming RD

Tis my Cell- 336-210-7199

I'll pick it up I only dont when its off, in the other room or im sleeping on it.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
BEHR...I SHALL RETURN HOME EARLY TOMORROW... around 12 or so... but yeah.. my friend screwed me over... he basically got me 2 stay... til friday when he left today... i could have been in g'boro tuesday smashing it up with u/.pwn/malk/ & c-strife... but it's all good in falco hood... later peeps

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'll be in school at 12 I get out around like 3:35 call me after that and I can get a time for us to smash.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If you mean call tomorrow I'm not ok with that. I'd rather just get it figured out tonight so I can plan for Saturday. Hate to ask, but I'll also need ur Zip code. I guess if you're tired or whatever I can wait till tomorrow, it's your call I guess.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
:(

Jim does all the video stuff. You'll have to ask him how the progress is going, but I just checked and they're not up yet.

I'll ask him tomorrow and tell you, k?

Edit: Oh, and the reason he hasn't been doing much with them is because he can't get on the computer when his stepdad is home, which is roughly half the week. Also, he's started taking Drivers Ed (we'll be able to drive in 2 years yay) so he has like no time even when his stepdad isn't home.

Sucks :/

Malk

Smash Champion
Hmm I might come but I have no ride and am honestly too lazy to find one
Someone in Greensboro come pick me up from campus (UNCG)

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
i beat contra 4 on hard and all the challenges. i'm manly like a little boy now.

who are all those charlotte people?
****. And I was about to brag about beating Thunderforce V and Contra 3 on Normal for the first time. D: You're so much more manly than I am. :(

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
malk... what do u mean come pick u up... do you want somebody 2 take you somewhere... or just chill and play smash... b/c if that's the case... i'll hit you on facebook 2moro as SOON as i set foot in my house... and come get you so we can smash it out... and we might can make a trip to BEHR's place and face off with .pwn and him... C-strife... where are ya man...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've spent my spending munnies on Guilty Gear. If I could, I would buy Contra 4 and beat it on hard just to be in the ranks. Does playing Viewtiful Joe on Viewtiful mode and getting an A average count just as much???

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I've spent my spending munnies on Guilty Gear. If I could, I would buy Contra 4 and beat it on hard just to be in the ranks. Does playing Viewtiful Joe on Viewtiful mode and getting an A average count just as much???
No. Only Ultra-V rated mode counts.

Top Bottom