• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Thunderforce V? Is it like Ikaruga?
On thier most basic levels, yeah. You shoot and avoid being shot. Playing them for extended periods of time, you notice the differences though.

Ikaruga is better in every way though, except for music. Better level design, boss fights, awesome scoring system and its just more unique. Im a big Treasure fanboy. I could go more indepth but psp space johns. ikaruga is my fave shooter ever. TFV=#2

ps: I'm single now. God****it :(

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
@PP... lolwtf.

@Malk and Mask - I'm sending you info now.

@XtACY - I just have to say it... Brawl is a bad game. No one go into it beyond this point. Technically speaking, it is a defective fighting game.

But it is fun... And I guess that's all that matters, really.

...haha
melee is actually really fun. but because brawl is a newer version and i ahve been playing it for a while, im used to playing that and not melee. but that can change.

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O Totally not a bro.

I'm going to just call you XtACY now.
nah dont. its g?y and annoying.

null55

Smash Master
Just eat when you're here. Bring like $6-7... every fast food place in America is right down the street (I almost mean that literally.)

Is everyone cool with 6:00?

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Yeah that's cool with me CJ. I won't be there till like 6:30 or something because I'm eating before I come.

Malk I'll buy you a double cheeseburger off the dollar menu at McDonald's.

Someone take me home or my mommy will have to pick me up early :( :( :(

BEHR

Smash Hero
Cam you think you can pick me up bro.

Mikeys mom does not love wetbacks bro.

null55

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I forgot to respond to your pm, Zero.

Uhh, I'll check and see if I have a copy of Smash 64 at my house. Apparently my sister took it to college and then lost it somewhere. Same goes for my N64, I'll go check. Regardless, controllers are needed.

Malk

Smash Champion
ZERO
if YOU BRING
that SYSTEM
I WILL LVOE YOU BVORFREVER!
I will update the power rankings and make you #1

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Got back from visiting Elon, and didn't like it as much as Wake forest or Furman (Elon is cloesest to CH and Raleigh I think though). Just keeping the bros updated.

Ali, Puzzle League is gonna be there as long as KSK keeps his word.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Annnnyyway, after I got back home I went to Fatz because one of the bros from school turned 18 and didn't man up and treat us to hookers.

All went well enough, except for that part where two of the bros with us got arrested for "pre-arranged drag racing." That sucked.

I then went to a bonfire and called one of my bros that works in teen court to save their butts when they're tried.

It was a full day today. I guess I'll go practice some PUZZLE LEAGUE NUKKAS!, smash, and go to bed.

BEHR

Smash Hero
^^^^

Sigy that ****.

Oh Malk so do you need a ride to bill?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im *******,

xtacy you live in NJ right?

Well I go there in the summer bro.

Top Bottom