• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Kadaj is still waiting on the word from Candy's brother (lol OOS obligation chain) as to whether or not he (Candy's brother) can drive NoVA and Kadaj to Billfest. He's trying to get out of something at the moment. I'll ask Kadaj about it again tomorrow.

Mario vs ROB: Mario's biggest advantage is the fact that he can combo ROB majorly when he gets below him. ROB is weakest from below, so that doesn't make matters easier. Mario's FLUDD, combined with his cape make for a potent gimping force vs anyone in the right hands, and ROB is a character that needs to live longer to score kills into moderately high damage usually.

lord karn

Smash Master
I wouldn't say that either of them have a big advantage in the match up. I don't know much about it, but I could see it being slightly in either of their favor.

null55

Smash Master
I don't know what school stuff I'll have to work on. I'll probably end up deciding like the day before.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Sengin
Boone (Watauga County, East NC - drive down 421 North and you'll get there)
AIM: Sengin31

Also, holy crap yeroc how have you been?

Top Bottom