• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

null55

Smash Master
Lol wtf. Actually that wouldn't be a problem Malk if you want to come.

Mike, god no. I did enough of that last year.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Did you get a good final grade? lol tomorrow I have an essay to write and I don't even really know this ****. If you know anything on Andrew Jackson's isolationist foreign policy and expansion stuff, tell me. :|

null55

Smash Master
I got an A in AP US history, and I may be able to tell you a little bit about Jacksonian Democracy, but like... really not anything useful. I don't really remember anything... Lol. Go to your book.

PriestOfApollo

Smash Rookie
Forgive me for not going through the entire thread, but are any of you at UNC-CH? I'm aching to play someone decent at the very least.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Bro, go to Lenoir tomorrow (today?) between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM tomorrow and look for a guy with a neat hat sitting at the table across from Jamba Juice.

He'll tell you what's up.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
ARG! I play through Thunderforce V on hard. Have a perfect run through 90% of the game. I get to the last third of the last stage.

AND GET HORRIBLY, BRUTALLY *****. D:

;_; I wanted to believe that I could 1cc that game. WAAAAAH! *cries*

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
I live in newe jersey right now but in july im moving down to raleigh nc like 15-20 minutes away from wakefield high school. Im a g&w player and lookin for some new players that play in my area. My names mike but my brawl name is XtACY. Screenname is y0oitsmik3. Mind adding me to the list? Thanks

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ah I see.

Well its always nice having new people.

So you only play Brawl? D:

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
Ah I see.

Well its always nice having new people.

So you only play Brawl? D:
No lol i was just seein if there ppl who will live close to mr likr brawl b/c im movin there and i wanna make friends lol not just because of brawl but at school and s?hit. And no i donmt just plauy brawl. I play basektball too. School tean here in nj

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
I see.

Well welcome Bro.
North carolina seems like a sweet place to live.the parents are building a house close to this development called kelsey? If you know wheere im talkin about. Im new to this whole area. Movin sometime in july for junior year.

Top Bottom