• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

null55

Smash Master
I just imagined getting drunk with a freshman, a sophomore, and some random kid from Kernersville while playing Melee...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
drunken melee CF is ****ing stupendous.

=^_^= someone bring alcohol to pb&j. drunken smash after the tourney?

SMASH DRINKING GAMES!
I would, but I can't stay the night. -_-

I just imagined matches high...
Done that before... my tech was so good, or so I thought at the time...

lol, I'm a junior.

I just imagined drunk matches.
I'm a senior... and I know Cort has some matches vs. PC when they were drunk. Pretty funny stuff.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I just imagined getting drunk with a freshman, a sophomore, and some random kid from Kernersville while playing Melee...
I'm a senior and I approve this message.

Also, my 21st birthday is the predicted end of the world by Nostradamus. I finally get to drinking age and the world has to blow up. Maybe I are teh chozen one? :o

null55

Smash Master
Lol, your asking if you being able to drink on the day that the world is predicted to end means that you are somehow chosen by the gods to save the world so that you can take advantage of that right?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Bro Love to be exact.

Bro love is an actual crew.

Actual Crew-
Mask
BEHR
CJ Love
Vilt

Mostly G-Boro kids.

Add PP if he really wants too. <3

BEHR

Smash Hero
Well we suck well most of us I guess.

and I dont know if you want to represent a bad team in a way you know what I mean cause well you are too good. <33

I might house you next time btw.

Maybe.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If the bros in Rutherfordton still travelled, I'd form a crew with them cuz they're pretty good at both games. I'll toss them the idea and see what they think after I go chill with them some more I guess...

I was messin BEHR. I know crews are determined by who's close and all that.

BEHR

Smash Hero
If so PP we should have a Freindly Crew Battle Yay. <333

PP dont forget you always have the bros.

null55

Smash Master
[-_-;; I'm in the actual Bro Love crew? ...Isn't DH?]

Lol, and I've been playing Melee for barely 3 weeks. Good **** Cam.

I'd add PP...

null55

Smash Master
No, I go to school right by there and have some friends who live around the area, but I live like 15 minutes away from Regents Park. I live in Starmount, which is right off the intersection of Market and Holden.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Aw **** it, I thought there actually might be one person close to me. The two Mexicans (jkjkjkjk) live like 15 minutes away from me too.

null55

Smash Master
Yeah, I live pretty close to them.

It's a really simple drive though, it's just a little long...

Btw, if I remember correctly, you'll have to have your parents drive you... are they okay with you going to some random person's house? And how late can you generally stay, I kind of want to map out when I should start this thing.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Charlie lives with one of his friends now so he might live closer or father now.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Btw, if I remember correctly, you'll have to have your parents drive you... are they okay with you going to some random person's house? And how late can you generally stay, I kind of want to map out when I should start this thing.
Yeah, I just told my mom she'd be taking me to Eddie's friend's (your) house. So she's cool with it. I dunno if I'd be able to stay too late if my mom is picking me up... it'd probably be around 10 or something. If Zero Gamer ends up coming and can give me a ride home or if Eddie's ride home can drop me off, then it would obviously be later.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I may or may not be able to transport you home BEHR, but my gut tells me maybe...

YESSSSSSSS, after 2 weeks of bribes, funs, and Team matches, I have finally gotten my brother to have a positive opinion of Melee. I am so proud *sniffle*.

null55

Smash Master
Eddie's place sort of branches off at a randomly when you'd be coming towards my house, Mike. Idk your method of getting to Eddie's house, but if you're going straight to mine, probably the simplest way is to go down Lawndale until you get to Cornwallis, take a right there and then keep going until you take a left on Holden. Ride down Holden until you take a right on Market. Your next right on Market is the turn into my neighborhood.

Zero - I got you.

Top Bottom